Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

Quadrant Protocol has a stellar team of advisors as well as a partnership with Bluzelle, whose CEO also advises the project. The token metrics are very decent, and the vesting for the team seems fair. So, in my opinion this project is rather an exception in the ocean of "whitepaper ICOs".

Ya I agree. It's good to see a quality team backed up by known advisors. So many garbage projects coming to market right now...
Seunexy

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Quadrant Protocol has a stellar team of advisors as well as a partnership with Bluzelle, whose CEO also advises the project. The token metrics are very decent, and the vesting for the team seems fair. So, in my opinion this project is rather an exception in the ocean of "whitepaper ICOs".

Ya I agree. It's good to see a quality team backed up by known advisors. So many garbage projects coming to market right now...
Thanks for the kind words and the support.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

Get to know more about the importance of big data in the blockchain industry, and join Quadrant meetup in Hong Kong. They co-host this event with their partners in Hong Kong Genesis Block HK. For more information and RSVP visit this link:

https://hubs.ly/H0cXyKx0

ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

Get to know more about the importance of big data in the blockchain industry, and join Quadrant meetup in Hong Kong. They co-host this event with their partners in Hong Kong Genesis Block HK. For more information and RSVP visit this link:

https://hubs.ly/H0cXyKx0

Thanks for sharing and for the support. Much appreciated.  Smiley
ElegantCy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:00:52 AM

Hello!
I believe it's a great project! Aesthetic idea, interesting website!

Thank you Canodevcent, for supporting the Quadrant Protocol Project.
ElegantCy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community!

Don't forget to join the Quadrant Protocol team today at 18:00 in Singapore for the meetup they co-host with SGInnovate. This event reinforces the team's ties with the entire data ecosystem — to educate the community and carefully understand the issues they are facing.

Find out more about the event Here
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

Here's the latest interview with Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike Davie

👉Watch the interview here

lonely_one

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

Here's the latest interview with Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike Davie

👉Watch the interview here

https://i.imgur.com/zG85rKE.png
Thank you for link to the recent interview with CEO of Quadrant Protocol project, namely Mike Davie.
I spent my time to watch the whole video, which helps me to have clearer understandings about the project, its potential, its plans in the year of 2018.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

Interesting concept on this project. It collecting and providing any high quality original data that can be used for any company who are needing them to create and AI perhaps.
The project also giving some kind of protection and the quality of the data.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Idun

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

Quadrant are broadcasting live from Singapore where they co-host with SGInnovate a meetup about big data with blockchain! They present their demo integration with Bluzelle TestNet, and share some great development updates:

https://youtu.be/0tV_75p1WN0
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

At the moment, already sold 89,771,086 eQUADS, which is very good for such a market! Although I was counting on the project to quickly collect hardback, the HYIP was, the project is good!
tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

At the moment, already sold 89,771,086 eQUADS, which is very good for such a market! Although I was counting on the project to quickly collect hardback, the HYIP was, the project is good!
It seems that the Quadrant Protocol ICO will finish sooner than its original planned day.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

Just a few hours ago, Quadrant kicked off their Asian roadshow with a meetup in Singapore. They just published an article where you can read a recap of this meetup in Singapore:

Recap of Quadrant Meetup in Singapore

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Consider this point as an opportunity to buy tokens for a common investor! Because many projects that have a good potential for development just do not give the opportunity to buy tokens on ICO and have to be selected already on the exchange at an inflated price!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ElegantCy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Hi, Quadrant Protocol has sold about 310228914 eQUADS.  89,771,086 eQUADS, are the amount of tokens left to be sold, time is ticking and they may be sold out anytime soon. It's better to get in now for all those still contemplating.
ElegantCy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

Consider this point as an opportunity to buy tokens for a common investor! Because many projects that have a good potential for development just do not give the opportunity to buy tokens on ICO and have to be selected already on the exchange at an inflated price!
Well said YLVolkoVa, thank you for your support.
ElegantCy

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

Just a few hours ago, Quadrant kicked off their Asian roadshow with a meetup in Singapore. They just published an article where you can read a recap of this meetup in Singapore:

Recap of Quadrant Meetup in Singapore

Thanks for sharing, Hati. Your support is much appreciated.
ElegantCy

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:00:58 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 02:18:14 AM by ElegantCy

Hello Quadrant Community!

Just a few hours ago, the team kicked off their Asian roadshow with a meetup in Singapore. The great success of the event is overwhelming & they are saying a very big thank you to everyone who came down.

You are invited to read the article because there is a surprise to share with you!
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

Hello Quadrant Community!

Just a few hours ago, the team kicked off their Asian roadshow with a meetup in Singapore. The great success of the event is overwhelming & they are saying a very big thank you to everyone who came down.

You are invited you to read the article because we have a surprise to share with you!
The information is great and I appreciate it. Thank you for keeping up to date with the good news about this project and I'm sure this project will have the best ecosystem in the near future. I believe that when this project is over, the project team will have more important news and I hope that is the good news that can make the token's value higher. I am currently considering a small investment that could contribute to the success of the project

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

Hi, Quadrant Protocol has sold about 310228914 eQUADS.  89,771,086 eQUADS, are the amount of tokens left to be sold, time is ticking and they may be sold out anytime soon. It's better to get in now for all those still contemplating.

So only 1.3 of tokens sold out? Why on ICOdrops shows that 15.5 mln from 20 mln usd raised? And how many tokens in total (with devs tokens etc) ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: