Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
Seunexy

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

Quadrant Protocol announced today that it has established partnerships with more than 30 backers representing 15 countries from around the world.
These partnerships which include Aplha JWC Ventures, Kenetic, ChainRock, Merkle Tree Ventures, Malaysia's Coin Capital, China's Zeroth.AI and Switzerland's Block0 will help ensure long-term success and adoption of Quadrant's data Protocol.

Read more on the 30 new partners announced by Quadrant Protocol in this article.
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Hello, what's the forecast price would be after listing on top markets?

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

Quadrant Protocol announced today that it has established partnerships with more than 30 backers representing 15 countries from around the world.
These partnerships which include Aplha JWC Ventures, Kenetic, ChainRock, Merkle Tree Ventures, Malaysia's Coin Capital, China's Zeroth.AI and Switzerland's Block0 will help ensure long-term success and adoption of Quadrant's data Protocol.

Read more on the 30 new partners announced by Quadrant Protocol in this article.

Yes, great to hear more than 30 companies made partnerships with the Quadrant Protocol and this makes more interesting about the project. Quadrant protocol will be good blockchain network mapping decentralized data.
saLve88

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

The work of algorithms requires a large amount of validated data. However, in today's world it is often difficult to find reliable sources. The difference between people who have the ability to accumulate and store information, and people who cannot do this, has never been so visible. But even after discovering the source of the data, no one can guarantee their originality, which hinders the work of algorithms.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Quadrant Protocol was immensely proud that they have raised more than enough funds to finance operations for at least the next five years, carrying Quadrant Protocol deep into 2023. Discover more details about our funds governance: https://t.co/ObcLVZKmu1

They are also pleased to be featured on @e27co, Asia's leading tech and startup media:"Quadrant Protocol aims to build the data economy around the silos that large data-hoarding companies like Google and Facebook create, in turn diminishing their power"
Princzny

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

Just getting to know about quadrant protocol.  My thought is that AI and blockchain technology needs to be incorporated into data management to really open up the industry.  Would love to know if quadrant protocol has room for AI in the now or future developments. 
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

The work of algorithms requires a large amount of validated data. However, in today's world it is often difficult to find reliable sources. The difference between people who have the ability to accumulate and store information, and people who cannot do this, has never been so visible. But even after discovering the source of the data, no one can guarantee their originality, which hinders the work of algorithms.

Learning is not a fast process and over time AI will learn to distinguish qualitative data from fake ones and segment them by relevance. But this can take less time than we think, because intelligent systems with every year are getting smarter!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:43:36 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 01:01:57 AM by cryptojenny77

we understand the importance of being listed on a quality exchange and assure you that it is a priority. However, we ask you to please refrain from any and all exchange related discussions as there are strict regulations that must be adhered to in order to avoid jeopardizing the project's success. Please  Follow us on Telegram for updates, the Quadrant Protocol team will never leave you in the dark :-)

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

we understand the importance of being listed on a quality exchange and assure you that it is a priority. However, we ask you to please refrain from any and all exchange related discussions as there are strict regulations that must be adhered to in order to avoid jeopardizing the project's success. Please  Follow us on Telegram for updates, the  Creator.ai team will never leave you in the dark.

that's good thanks
liquidity is important but most important is the project progress and developments
now ICO is live so i think the first thing is funds that will be raised in ICO. i hope that enough funds will be raised in ICO
and after that the developments and then the exchange listing thing comes
by my point of view
some people thinks that exchange listing make a project successful. no that's not true
Hati

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

Quadrant Protocol Data Consumer Demo

In this new video, Quadrant Big Data and Blockchain Engineer, Sharique Azam explains how their Consumer client works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGgiWJzZo74
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:36:40 AM

we understand the importance of being listed on a quality exchange and assure you that it is a priority. However, we ask you to please refrain from any and all exchange related discussions as there are strict regulations that must be adhered to in order to avoid jeopardizing the project's success. Please  Follow us on Telegram for updates, the  Creator.ai team will never leave you in the dark.

that's good thanks
liquidity is important but most important is the project progress and developments
now ICO is live so i think the first thing is funds that will be raised in ICO. i hope that enough funds will be raised in ICO
by my point of view
some people thinks that exchange listing make a project successful. no that's not true

Thanks for the input and support, the team has raised about 80% of their hardcap. They are working hard for the best interest of everyone. 
Seunexy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

I will keep up with this project, seems really nice
That is great to hear. You are appreciated.

Also feel free to follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter and also join the discussion on Telegram.
roller24

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

that's good thanks
by my point of view

Thanks for the input and support, the team has raised about 80% of their hardcap. They are working hard for the best interest of everyone. 
But most of the money they raised on the pre-sale. I wonder if the team plans to extend the token sale? I hope that doesn't happen.
Seunexy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

Quadrant Protocol has always claimed to be storage agnostic, and now Quadrant Protocol is proud to say that it has successfully integrated it's ecosystem with Bluzelle’s Lovelace.

Read more in this article regarding Quadrant Protocol's integration with Bluezelle's Lovelace.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

Quadrant Protocol has always claimed to be storage agnostic, and now Quadrant Protocol is proud to say that it has successfully integrated it's ecosystem with Bluzelle’s Lovelace.

Read more in this article regarding Quadrant Protocol's integration with Bluezelle's Lovelace.

This is one of the most important articles which will help the community to understand how potential the Quadrant protocol is going to be. I hope team plan is very highly conceptually where it can help to implement the ecosystem of other cryptocurrency companies.

Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

that's good thanks
by my point of view

But most of the money they raised on the pre-sale. I wonder if the team plans to extend the token sale? I hope that doesn't happen.

Hello there, the team has no plans of extending the token sale. Any unsold tokens will be locked and sold at a date no earlier than 2 years.
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

This is one of the most important articles which will help the community to understand how potential the Quadrant protocol is going to be. I hope team plan is very highly conceptually where it can help to implement the ecosystem of other cryptocurrency companies.

Yes, other blockchain companies can actually join the Quadrant Protocol ecosystem in various ways e.g. as Data Suppliers. Please watch this AMA where the CEO touches on all these things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcJq4Rv8Wl8
Hati

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

Quadrant CEO Mike Davie was invited by The Edge Singapore, a leading business newspaper, to comment about Singapore’s Smart Nation project. You can read the interview here:

https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/data-to-ease-pain-points-in-cities-quadrant-ceo-tells-the-edge-c7e0159845c6
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

The main thing is not only the level of detailed study of technical documentation; professionalism of the team, the main thing is the relevance of the idea itself and problems it solve. The market of information assets just needs protected and genuine information, this is the maximum value, and therefore the success of similar projects. The project stands in line with the top ones.
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

The main thing is not only the level of detailed study of technical documentation; professionalism of the team, the main thing is the relevance of the idea itself and problems it solve. The market of information assets just needs protected and genuine information, this is the maximum value, and therefore the success of similar projects. The project stands in line with the top ones.

Thanks for your support!
Please join us on Telegram to join in on the most up to date conversations about Quadrant Protocol!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: