Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

It seems to be many private investors requested for refund due to conflicts of Bonus given for crowdsale , and also seems hardcap not achieved we don't want this project again in que of below ICO price , now many admins will come and reply for this if it go below ICO price no admin will reply they go in Mute mode , In continuous we made fool of investing in ICOs who cares looks money grabbing
Private sale contributors had different benefits, based on the partnership with Quadrant Protocol team and long term support of the project.
If you were private sale contributor, please reach out to admins in Telegram group and they will explain to you why the difference in bonus.
Thanks for your interest in Quadrant Protocol.

Another crowdsale will be held after two years, still, how many left in the ICO because only out of 100, 80% of the coins have been sold. So rest 20% will be held for two years, you are planning in a different way.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

I'm glad that the team did not extend the token sale. And I believe that the token sale was successful. after all, despite the negative market, the team was able to collect 80% of the hard cap.

Seunexy

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

It seems to be many private investors requested for refund due to conflicts of Bonus given for crowdsale , and also seems hardcap not achieved we don't want this project again in que of below ICO price , now many admins will come and reply for this if it go below ICO price no admin will reply they go in Mute mode , In continuous we made fool of investing in ICOs who cares looks money grabbing
Private sale contributors had different benefits, based on the partnership with Quadrant Protocol team and long term support of the project.
If you were private sale contributor, please reach out to admins in Telegram group and they will explain to you why the difference in bonus.

Another crowdsale will be held after two years, still, how many left in the ICO because only out of 100, 80% of the coins have been sold. So rest 20% will be held for two years, you are planning in a different way.
Team is planning to lock unsold tokens for 2 years, no other plans. As for the percentage of tokens sold, please wait for the official announcement from the team.
 You can join the announcements channel on Telegram.

Also check out this thank you note from Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I'm glad that the team did not extend the token sale. And I believe that the token sale was successful. after all, despite the negative market, the team was able to collect 80% of the hard cap.

with such funds collected everything will be enough for development. i think it makes no sense to prolong the market was now very difficult to dial with bonuses and without them does not dial if there is no hyip. if they also burn what they did not sell then the price will definitely grow on the stock exchange after the exit.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

Yes, they raised 16 mln usd. This is a good amount in this hard time for crypto. And they have 3 mln soft cap. So this is enough amount for development  Roll Eyes
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

So, the Public Token Sale event of Quadrant Protocol is now over!
Congrats to Quadrant Team and investors who successfully joined the token sale.

Although the hardcap was not reached but with 80% filled, that result is not too bad.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

So, the Public Token Sale event of Quadrant Protocol is now over!
Congrats to Quadrant Team and investors who successfully joined the token sale.

Although the hardcap was not reached but with 80% filled, that result is not too bad.

Thanks easytipz, for the support,  yes the team got about 80% of their hard-copy,  a nice  start I must say.😉
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:25:19 AM

The team is planning to lock unsold tokens for 2 years, no other plans. As for the percentage of tokens sold, please wait for the official announcement from the team.

Also, check out this thank you note from Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie.

With this partnership, the company has created some reputable community development from this coin. So we will wait for the announcement from the company how they are planning for unsold coins left in the crowd sale.
Conrad010

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:34:43 AM

The team is planning to lock unsold tokens for 2 years, no other plans. As for the percentage of tokens sold, please wait for the official announcement from the team.

Also, check out this thank you note from Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie.

With this partnership, the company has created some reputable community development from this coin. So we will wait for the announcement from the company how they are planning for unsold coins left in the crowd sale.
Thanks for your support for Quadrant. Smiley
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

yes the public sale is over and its successful
but on the website there is no info about token sale i mean how much funds raised in ICO and how much tokens sold
how to get that info please tell me 
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

but on the website there is no info about token sale i mean how much funds raised in ICO and how much tokens sold

Quadrant Protocol managed to reach nearly $ 16 million during the crowdsale and presale and the left coins will be on hold for 2 years. Everything we have to wait for more updates from the company during the crowdsale they made some good partnership with the companies.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community!

Quadrant Protocol recognizes the strong need to hire somebody who can transform it's contacts within the data industry into future users and clients. That is why Quadrant Protocol is pleased to introduce it's new Partnerships Manager, Trevor LaBrie. Welcome Trevor!

Read more about Quadrant Protocol's new partnerships manager, Trevor LaBrie in this article.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

Quadrant Protocol managed to reach nearly $ 16 million during the crowdsale and presale and the left coins will be on hold for 2 years. Everything we have to wait for more updates from the company during the crowdsale they made some good partnership with the companies.

Good news, of course this makes the team satisfied, hope we immediately get eQUAD in top exchanges like binance or Okex.
Gayas

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

Hi, everybody. Will the tokens be unlocked on August 26th? And what does the team think about listing on the exchanges? Do they plan to work actively with popular exchanges?

andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

Hi, everybody. Will the tokens be unlocked on August 26th? And what does the team think about listing on the exchanges? Do they plan to work actively with popular exchanges?
Hi there, Gayas!

Yes, the plan is to unlock the tokens on August, 26th - however, stay tuned for the team's further announcements!

Regarding exchanges, I'm sorry as it can't be commented before it's all set and ready to go public. Again, I suggest you to keep posted specially at the Telegram Group for further announcements! Wink
1Bullion

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

I agree, well done guys!To run now enough.Excellent team, interesting and necessary project that inspires confidence. All chances to become popular among a large number of users they have!

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Conrad010

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

A great project that can become a project with great prospects.The platform will be able to store and share data without risk.Success is achieved and growth will be driven by increased demand for the platform.Waiting for good news.
Hey there, thanks so much for your support! Smiley In case you missed the most recent update, you can read about Quadrant's Partnerships Manager Trevor LaBrie right here.
Conrad010

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

Over the past months Quadrant have announced agreements with 30 strategic partners around the world. The team are currently planning a world tour to meet Big Data & AI professionals! If you are interested to co-host a Quadrant meetup in your city, please get in touch!

You can reach out over Telegram. Wink
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Over the past months Quadrant have announced agreements with 30 strategic partners around the world. The team are currently planning a world tour to meet Big Data & AI professionals! If you are interested to co-host a Quadrant meetup in your city, please get in touch!

You can reach out over Telegram. Wink

This will help us to get more awareness about the company and it's credibility to other companies. There are many companies out there looking for Big data and AI professionals and this will help us to get some more partnerships.
EvanDecosse

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

My question is why not let all who contributed get the 20% bonus. Why limited to those who contributed >=1 ETH. Holding at least 1 of the partnered project's tokens isn't a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: