Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

Hi, everybody. Will the tokens be unlocked on August 26th? And what does the team think about listing on the exchanges? Do they plan to work actively with popular exchanges?

Hello there Podavan!
Yes, the tokens will remain locked until 26 August, so an exchange can't occur until that time.

The team will announce any listing details as soon there is an announcement from secondary markets - as indicated by the legislation.
We will keep the community posted on any and all the future announcements so please, stay tuned in here and join the discussion in the Telegram group for a more direct interaction  Wink

this information should be fixed in red letters. i think it is more important for investors and just bounties at the moment there. i hope you will go well in the growing market all growth.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

Hi, everybody. Will the tokens be unlocked on August 26th? And what does the team think about listing on the exchanges? Do they plan to work actively with popular exchanges?

Hello there Podavan!
Yes, the tokens will remain locked until 26 August, so an exchange can't occur until that time.

The team will announce any listing details as soon there is an announcement from secondary markets - as indicated by the legislation.
We will keep the community posted on any and all the future announcements so please, stay tuned in here and join the discussion in the Telegram group for a more direct interaction  Wink

this information should be fixed in red letters. i think it is more important for investors and just bounties at the moment there. i hope you will go well in the growing market all growth.
I'm sorry Nick, this information is propagated quite frequently on the community group. Wink

In case the team feels the need to pin it, rest assured that it will be done right away!
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:10:12 AM

It's August already! Quadrant Protocol just published the Community Update for July. The team is hard at work on taking Quadrant Protocol to the next level — building the infrastructure and engaging with Big Data and AI professionals, as well as gaining clients.

Click here to read the full update

KBCapital

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:39:47 AM

When the Public Sale start? and what is the Quadrant token distribution? And price?
I think this is so basic information that every project should provide at the #1 of ANN Thread.

Thanks

Parbey

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

When the Public Sale start? and what is the Quadrant token distribution? And price?
I think this is so basic information that every project should provide at the #1 of ANN Thread.

Thanks

Hello there, token sale is already over.

Tokens are distributed but currently locked and will be unlocked on August 26th.

Please join the Telegram Community to stay on top of all updates going forward.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

I'm participating in this project, pretty sure it will do pretty well so posting here to stay updated.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

I'm participating in this project, pretty sure it will do pretty well so posting here to stay updated.

Hey,  thanks for the support and interest. Please join the telegram community and telegram announcement channel to get updates.
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:31:48 PM

It's August already! Quadrant Protocol just published the Community Update for July. The team is hard at work on taking Quadrant Protocol to the next level — building the infrastructure and engaging with Big Data and AI professionals, as well as gaining clients.

well when everyone publishes and keeps the community in charge. many projects need to learn from you how to do business and then leave and do not give anything away. and it becomes unclear whether the silence is a scam or what they do in their own way.
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

well when everyone publishes and keeps the community in charge. many projects need to learn from you how to do business and then leave and do not give anything away. and it becomes unclear whether the silence is a scam or what they do in their own way.

Thanks for the support, Nick!
startedd

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

I'v just noticed strange issue. In twitter sheet on weeks 7-8 i have 20 in post number column but nothing in stakes column. My forum username is JenijaHello. Could you help with it?
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

I'v just noticed strange issue. In twitter sheet on weeks 7-8 i have 20 in post number column but nothing in stakes column. My forum username is JenijaHello. Could you help with it?

Hi Startedd, please direct all bounty related issues to the bounty group dedicated for all such matters: 👉https://t.me/quadrantprotocol_bounty.

You could also post your question on the bounty bitcoin talk page 📄
👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3739014.0
ngoclan6795

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

I want more information on your project. I hope you will be more successful  Cry
Conrad010

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

I want more information on your project. I hope you will be more successful  Cry

Hi there, thanks for reaching out!

This article is a good introduction to Quadrant. You can read more interesting articles on Quadrant's Medium.

When you want to delve deeper, here is the link to the Whitepaper.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

Hello, Quadrant Protocol community!

Check out the visual explanation of the Quadrant Protocol platform. 👇🏻

If you have some questions about the Quadrant Protocol, you can ask it in the Telegram groupWink
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Yes, weekly update needed very much. Any news about when tokens will be listed to exchanges? I think better to wait some time, untill market will recovery
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

Yes, weekly update needed very much. Any news about when tokens will be listed to exchanges? I think better to wait some time, untill market will recovery

There is an AMA (Ask Me Anything) coming which everyone is encouraged to join and participate in to get your questions answered :-)

Mark your calendar folks!👇

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

Do you have some events, conferences? You must promote project for big investors as well. At last before product launch it will be usefull.
Parbey

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

Quadrant Protocol Update — Token Unlocking Postponed, China Tour

Click here to read the full update here

Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

Do you have some events, conferences? You must promote project for big investors as well. At last before product launch it will be usefull.

team should focus on post ICO problems 1st. even tokens are not still delivered to their investors. than investors will blame team about exchange listings and bla bla bla. but normal investor should understand that product focus is a main goal for successful project.
Parbey

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

team should focus on post ICO problems 1st. even tokens are not still delivered to their investors. than investors will blame team about exchange listings and bla bla bla. but normal investor should understand that product focus is a main goal for successful project.

Hello Oldman, tokens were delivered in realtime to contributors. They are just locked. If you're unable to see your tokens please reach out in the Telegram Channel for assistance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: