Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

the project will undertake the distribution of 1 month, after ico is completed. and whether the sale of the project still running? because I am looking for information but not found.
Hi there, thanks for reaching out Smiley

The tokens are currently locked as the team wait for better market conditions and stability before unlocking. The sale has ended already. For more info, come and visit Quadrant's Telegram. Wink
In my opinion its time to unlock those tokens. Lets see how this week will go

lock the token done by the team. I think it's normal and that's part of the strategy too. For current market conditions, throwing tokens into the market is very risky in decreasing value and that is not good for this platform.

Thanks for supporting the team's decision. The team has the best interest of the community at heart and will do what's best for the project and the community Smiley

It's a good decision has been made by the team. It's normal investors want to be able to trade their tokens. But there is no better option than what the team has decided.

Thanks for your input!  Smiley The team have a wealth of experience and followed the direction of the majority opinion of the community when they decided to postpone unlocking. They will continue to monitor the situation closely and make an announcement when there is an update.
LeeZinsee

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

the project will undertake the distribution of 1 month, after ico is completed. and whether the sale of the project still running? because I am looking for information but not found.

The tokens are currently locked as the team wait for better market conditions and stability before unlocking. The sale has ended already. For more info, come and visit Quadrant's Telegram. Wink

lock the token done by the team. I think it's normal and that's part of the strategy too. For current market conditions, throwing tokens into the market is very risky in decreasing value and that is not good for this platform.

Thanks for supporting the team's decision. The team has the best interest of the community at heart and will do what's best for the project and the community Smiley

It's a good decision has been made by the team. It's normal investors want to be able to trade their tokens. But there is no better option than what the team has decided.

Thanks for your input!  Smiley The team have a wealth of experience and followed the direction of the majority opinion of the community when they decided to postpone unlocking. They will continue to monitor the situation closely and make an announcement when there is an update.

I understand the decision, and I am involved in selling your token. market conditions are concerned again, I don't want to be like that and happen to this token. My estimate is that November will be better.
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:56:22 AM

Thanks for your input!  Smiley The team have a wealth of experience and followed the direction of the majority opinion of the community when they decided to postpone unlocking. They will continue to monitor the situation closely and make an announcement when there is an update.

I understand the decision, and I am involved in selling your token. market conditions are concerned again, I don't want to be like that and happen to this token. My estimate is that November will be better.

Thanks for your input, LeeZinsee! You can stay up to date on all the latest news regarding this decision on Quadrant's Telegram
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

Exactly we are expecting already in septemeber there is a price movement and which we don't know what is going to happen in the next moñth because SEP 15th SEC will announce about ETF. So we have to wait and see how far the bitcoin price of bitcoin can reach.
Conrad010

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

Exactly we are expecting already in septemeber there is a price movement and which we don't know what is going to happen in the next moñth because SEP 15th SEC will announce about ETF. So we have to wait and see how far the bitcoin price of bitcoin can reach.
Yes we will have to wait and see. You can also keep up to date by joining Quadrant's Telegram group.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

Hello there, Quadrant fans!

Quadrant Protocol has been featured on tech360tv.

You can find the highlights of the team's recent participation in
SmartChinaExpo and the cooperation with IMDAsg Here.

Fiaberraira

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they did not raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they did not raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

The team raised a total of US $15.5m during the crowd sale, to get the latest updates, please join the Telegram community.
robert_sitton

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Conrad010

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Thanks for your input! Don't forget to like Quadrant on Facebook. Smiley
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

HELLO, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Learn more about the project in this Medium article The Power Of Quadrant.

For any question you might have, feel free to ask it in the Telegram community.

Quadrant Protocol is also on Twiter. Click to followWink
JoelFa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Your enthusiasm and support to the Quadrant Protocol team are much appreciated, JoelF.

Feel free to engage in the discussion on TelegramWink
tientien1

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

I am interested in the market cap, listed or not. You have avoided the question about whether eth has been held or converted to fiat. If you have held it then it will be roughly 1/3 of value at tge. Can you either confirm, deny or issue your eth address?
Twarenabte

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
ElegantCy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:02:59 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 05:21:02 AM by ElegantCy

I am interested in the market cap, listed or not. You have avoided the question about whether eth has been held or converted to fiat. If you have held it then it will be roughly 1/3 of value at tge. Can you either confirm, deny or issue your eth address?

Hello there! Thanks for the question, Quadrant Protocol has a treasury management department, that ensures the long term success of the organisation. The dropping of ETH price does effect the entire industry, including Quadrant Protocol, but they have a balanced approach which will ensure they can, and will, continue to build what the team has set out to.
Conrad010

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. You can find information on the Quadrant team and their backgrounds on LinkedIn. Quadrant is based in Singapore. The team tokens (10%) are vested over 5 years on an even monthly schedule. The token supply is 1,000,000,000 eQuad, and you can see the token distribution on page 36 of the Whitepaper. I hope this clears things up. Smiley
RobersonRichard

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:17:57 AM

Great business among many! The plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.
ElegantCy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:58:30 AM

Great business among many! The plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.
Thank you for the support🙌
Parbey

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

Help Quadrant Protocol Shape the Decentralized Future of the Data Economy

Quadrant Protocol seeks to address core challenges in the Big Data industry, and needs your help! By taking part in this industry survey, you’ll get the chance to help build something you’ll love and use in your daily routine. By taking the survey, you’ll get the chance to help build something you’ll love and use in your daily routine.

To thank supporters, if you propose a new feature or tool that Quadrant Protocol decides to incorporate, you could be eligible to claim a reward of eQUAD tokens. So let's not wait any more, the team is waiting to hear from you, the users.

👉 Click here to take the survey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: