Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

I see that the market has started to grow. Does this mean that the team will soon add tokens to the exchange? After all, the team postponed the listing due to bad market conditions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

I see that the market has started to grow. Does this mean that the team will soon add tokens to the exchange? After all, the team postponed the listing due to bad market conditions.

Hi, thanks for the interest. The team is monitoring the market condition, they will update the community if there's any information about token unlock and listing. Please stay tuned.
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:17:30 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 04:49:30 AM by Conrad010

Hey Quadrant fans! Smiley

Are YOU interested in BigData or in blockchain technology?

The Quadrant team are innovators and they need more talented folks to help them work on exciting projects. You can start a career in the booming tech hub of Singapore... You can apply right here.

Don't forget to follow Quadrant on Twitter for all the latest news and updates.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

Hey, Quadrant Protocol supporters!

Don't forget to submit your designs for a T-shirt competition!  Wink

All details about it are here.

Join Telegram group and stay updated always.  Cheesy
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Hi, thanks for the interest. The team is monitoring the market condition, they will update the community if there's any information about token unlock and listing. Please stay tuned.

I think it's better to wait more. Market condition is not good. Small rise in prices doesn't mean it has started to grow.
Parbey

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

$3.1 trillion, IBM Analytics estimate of the yearly cost of poor quality data, in the US alone. While most people who deal in data every day know that bad data is costly, this figure stuns. Duplicate and bad quality of data is both time-consuming and expensive!

Find out more in Quadrant Protocol's latest tweet.
Parbey

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

I think it's better to wait more. Market condition is not good. Small rise in prices doesn't mean it has started to grow.

Yes, this is exactly what the team is doing. They're monitoring the market in consultation with the community and industry experts. Thanks for understanding and supporting the team's decision.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

Yes, this is exactly what the team is doing. They're monitoring the market in consultation with the community and industry experts. Thanks for understanding and supporting the team's decision.

I am supporting this decision, because I am worry about my tokens value. I am sure it's better for me. All the coins and tokens in my portfolio are falling. So, I am supporting myself too.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

I am supporting this decision, because I am worry about my tokens value. I am sure it's better for me. All the coins and tokens in my portfolio are falling. So, I am supporting myself too.

Thank you for your understanding and support, much appreciated :-)  Please do keep in touch with Quadrant Protocol via telegram here: https://t.me/quadrantprotocol
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Recently, few people believe that the market began to grow, especially those who were in it from the very beginning of the fall. Personally, I already have a state of apathy and I'm ready to wait until the last or lose everything!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

Recently, few people believe that the market began to grow, especially those who were in it from the very beginning of the fall. Personally, I already have a state of apathy and I'm ready to wait until the last or lose everything!

Thanks for the staunch support, it is very much appreciated.
Parbey

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

Hey YLVolkoVa, yes patience is key in this crypto space. Hopefully no one loses everything Wink
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

Hello, Quadrant Protocol community!

The Quadrant Protocol team couldn't afford to miss Consensus Singapore! Check out this picture of Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie and Don Le, Founder and Managing Partner of ChainRock.io, just before they started to discuss the future of decentralized data economy!

Also do not forget to follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter to catch up on all the latest updates.

Conrad010

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

Vietnam has a thriving blockchain scene and Quadrant Protocol are proud to have the support of VB Capital! Quadrant CEO Mike Davie met Nam Nguyen, Chief Strategy Officer of Vietnam Blockchain Capital to discuss how Quadrant can fit in with the blockchain scene in Vietnam!

For all the latest news on partnerships and everything else Quadrant-related, you can follow Quadrant on Twitter.

Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

Blockchain is booming in Russia, where there is a great pool of engineering talent. Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie met with Arthur from X8Capital during Consensus Singapore, who will help deepen Quadrant Protocol's relationships and bring Quadrant Protocol closer to the communities across the region.

Follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest news and updates as they unfold.
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

Hey, Quadrant Protocol supporters!

This week brought Consensus to Singapore, and while team was hard at work, Mike was given the rare opportunity to quickly head over to the event to network, forge new ties and strengthen established partnerships to help expand Quadrant Protocol.
Organized by CoinDesk, one of the leading industry conferences attracted the top crypto professionals from around the world. Quadrant Protocol was lucky the event was on their own doorstep!

Click to recap everything from the event.

Feel free also to join the discussion on Telegram.
panosdada

Activity: 456

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

I see that the market has started to grow and very quickly. This means that the team will soon announce the release of tokens.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

I see that the market has started to grow and very quickly. This means that the team will soon announce the release of tokens.

Yes, seems this is a start of new bullrun. This is a good time for listing in this way. Still no news about unlock tokens and exchanges listing?
Conrad010

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

Yes, seems this is a start of new bullrun. This is a good time for listing in this way. Still no news about unlock tokens and exchanges listing?
There is no update at this time -- rest assured that the team are monitoring the market situation closely for the best time to unlock. They have a lot of experience and knowledge of the space, and have stated they are watching and will wait a few days before any comment. Thank you for your support.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

There is no update at this time -- rest assured that the team are monitoring the market situation closely for the best time to unlock. They have a lot of experience and knowledge of the space, and have stated they are watching and will wait a few days before any comment. Thank you for your support.

Does anyone of their team worked in old succesfull blockchain projects?
What about exchanges? Are they ready to pay for some good exchanges? they raised 16 mln and this is enough money for development and for good listing as well Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: