Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52925 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

Quadrant's partners at Bluzelle have released an extensive report on how Quadrant will utilize Lovelace to preserve Data Integrity.

This solution for data asset verification is 100% decentralized with no reliance on cloud solutions. Quadrant has demonstrated with a working example that it’s possible to think and execute data verification completely away from traditional centralized sources.

Find out more details in this article

Such good news make me optimistic about the future of Quadrant. These news make some new people interested in Quadrant and they will invest in Quadrant after is hits exchanges. So, the delay on listing is not bad as more people might be attracted.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

So you have a partnership with Singapore government? This partnerships signed already? And when you starts working with them and with Effect.AI?

Hey there, yes indeed! Both teams will "assist the Government of Singapore by providing high-value location data and services."

You can read all about the announcement in this Medium Article  Wink

This is true? It does not have any effect for EFX price... Where I can read the confirmation this partnerships? May be some Singapore mass media?

Seems that it is true. Many people are talking about this in the Telegram group.
It will have a huge effect on quadrant price after it hits exchanges.

But how tokens will be used in their project? Singapore government will used Quadrant tokens or just their platform?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
andrbutler

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

So you have a partnership with Singapore government? This partnerships signed already? And when you starts working with them and with Effect.AI?

Hey there, yes indeed! Both teams will "assist the Government of Singapore by providing high-value location data and services."

You can read all about the announcement in this Medium Article  Wink

This is true? It does not have any effect for EFX price... Where I can read the confirmation this partnerships? May be some Singapore mass media?

Seems that it is true. Many people are talking about this in the Telegram group.
It will have a huge effect on quadrant price after it hits exchanges.

But how tokens will be used in their project? Singapore government will used Quadrant tokens or just their platform?

Hello Traveller007, according to the Medium article where this was announced, they will be using Quadrant's platform to to accurately map and categorize a wide range of geographic entities, the token is used on the platform for transferring and verifying ad aggregating data on the platform, so while the government themselves will not be using the token the token will be used in the process.
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

Hello Quadrant Protocol community!

Today, the big data space looms as the next frontier: chaotic and uncharted, but full of opportunity. Many sense the immense potential it holds; at the same time, many fear entering its treacherous territory. Discover why the team built Quadrant Protocol Here
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

A computer algorithm can’t tell if data it receives is wrong. If it continues to learn and evolve based on inaccurate or incomplete information, the downstream results can be deeply flawed.

Read more in this article to why data accuracy is critical to the evolution of artificial intelligence in B2B sales

Also feel free to follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter to catch all the latest updates as they unfold live.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

Quadrant Protocol's Monthly Data Analysis podcast is now live! 📮
In this video, Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike David highlights critical factors affecting the future of the Big Data Economy: the quality and integrity of the data “we consume”.

Click on the image below to watch the video 👇

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

As I see you have a partnerships with some crypto-projects (Bluzelle, Effect.Ai). But this is new projects which still not working. Do you have partnerships with some old crypto projects?
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

As I see you have a partnerships with some crypto-projects (Bluzelle, Effect.Ai). But this is new projects which still not working. Do you have partnerships with some old crypto projects?

Hello frcat, Quadrant Protocol has a partnership with Singapore’s Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) as well.

You can read about it here: https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/singapores-info-communications-media-development-authority-imda-partners-with-datastreamx-and-be4b1ba94cd9
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Hello Quadrant protocol community

AI helps lenders keep fraud management on their priorities. Based on past spending habits of users vis-à-vis different transactions, AI can flag odd behavior. In order to make this process more productive- mapping data from multiple providers is required.

read more in this article to find out the impact of AI and big data on the indian business lending ecosystem.
Parbey

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

Utilizing Bad Data can turn into an expensive lesson for your organization.

Listen to Quadrant's latest Data Market Analysis Podcast to discover the overwhelming cost of engaging with murky data 

https://hubs.ly/H0fcxBF0

zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

GREETINGS, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

In case you missed the interview of CEO Mike Davie with Keith De Souza for Radio 9.38NOW, here is the recap and the summary with the most critical points. 

Let us know what do you think about fake data in the Telegram group.
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

Greetings community!

Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie will travel to North America for a series of meetups during the month of November!

Check out the official announcement below, and make sure you join the Quadrant Protocol Telegram Community if you haven't already!

panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

I see a lot of good news from the team, but I don't understand why the team doesn't want to unlock tokens any time soon?

cryptojenny77

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

I see a lot of good news from the team, but I don't understand why the team doesn't want to unlock tokens any time soon?

Hi there, the team is carefully monitoring the market condition and will be unlocking the condition once the mainnet is launched :-) Be sure to follow the team here for all the updates! https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements
zoLa#7

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

Quadrant's Protocol North America November Roadshow is in full effect!

The team is excited to visit their friends and supporters in North America and to make new connections in the data space.

Learn more and register for the events here.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram and to follow Quadrant Protocol on Twitter.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

Still no news about tokens unlock and listing to exchanges? And tell me please, when full platform will be released? How developing going? Do you have a weekly development progress? You will starts from Singapore at first or will be working in other countries as well? And how tokens will be using in your maps?
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

Still no news about tokens unlock and listing to exchanges? And tell me please, when full platform will be released? How developing going? Do you have a weekly development progress? You will starts from Singapore at first or will be working in other countries as well? And how tokens will be using in your maps?
Hi there, gembira! Wink

The team is constantly releasing updates on the project's development - the latest one was released today actually!

Also, please do join the Quadrant Protocol Telegram Group, the team is very active there and ready to answer any questions you might have.
Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

a promising project that includes all the most modern aspects of the market. I think the project will be very popular. Who can become an investor and what is the minimum contribution required?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
cryptojenny77

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

a promising project that includes all the most modern aspects of the market. I think the project will be very popular. Who can become an investor and what is the minimum contribution required?

Hi there, thank you for the support!  Quadrant Protocol's token sale took place already back in June.  Please kindly follow the Updates Channel on telegram here for more news to come! https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements
cryptojenny77

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

On Quadrant Protocol's latest Data Market Analysis podcast Mike Davie highlights the bad actors who harm decision-making by deliberately modifying data, best-known as data tampering.+ We discuss about the volume of compromised data during 2018 despite GDPR  📻

Please click the image below to watch the video 👇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: