Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:38:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370475 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:30:13 AM

Try to solo mine all, I successfully am solo mining after reading the setups and adding some tidbits. Just got a block transaction of 26000 yay!

I only added extra ip allows to the conf file. Should work for all.

maxbit-  I sent you a pm in case you don't want to post in public.

This is my first time attempting solo mining and I want to hopefully have it work correctly.

Would you be willing to post your conf file so I may copy it and also, if you are using cgminer, also post the bat.
Is it ok to not have a pool to get longpolling info from?

Also, what kind of hash rate do you have?

Thanks

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:33:33 AM

Try to solo mine all, I successfully am solo mining after reading the setups and adding some tidbits. Just got a block transaction of 26000 yay!

This is my first time attempting solo mining and I want to hopefully have it work correctly.

Would you be willing to post your conf file so I may copy it and also, if you are using cgminer, also post the bat.

Thanks

Personally I would suggest just downloading GuiMiner-Scrypt to mine with.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
leewilson

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:50:38 AM

Thanks

I have never used guiminer-scrypt before (and am willing to try).  I have only used cgminer...just always with pools. 
Why do you like it better than cgminer?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:52:21 AM

Thanks

I have never used guiminer-scrypt before (and am willing to try).  I have only used cgminer...just always with pools. 

All GuiMiner-Scrypt does is put cgminer and Reaper and all them other mining tools together into a GUI script.  Making it alot easier to setup.  that way you don't have to deal with batch files and all that.

FalconCrypto

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:00:09 AM

This sound like fun, willing to give it a shot

M2ULV3WJTeaU7sB6DzotGe766WEZznXbAa
leewilson

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:09:00 AM

Thanks

All GuiMiner-Scrypt does is put cgminer and Reaper and all them other mining tools together into a GUI script.  Making it alot easier to setup.  that way you don't have to deal with batch files and all that.

Ok. Thanks for the advice...have you found any blocks yet?
What do you have your Queue? scan time? expiry time? set up at?

marshmallow

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:09:37 AM

I just converted my previous litecoin pool to lottocoin!  Feel free to join in on the action!

Lottocoin mining pool with stratum. 3.33% fee
URL:   http://dprism.org/dpmc
PORT:   3333
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password (usually 'password')

(mrlotto please send the bounty to LmtQDcUd3SsfenfrS7qPSzEwycAtfc3m7p)
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:30:53 AM

I just converted my previous litecoin pool to lottocoin!  Feel free to join in on the action!

Shoulda contacted me to help you setup a fresh one.  Its got old data on it from your old coin that you mined.  That messes with statistics and such.  If you want to setup a fresh one thats better use mpos and setup a different db.

Not to mention I loaded it up and noticed you had about 900k shares as soon as you posted your pool. which means it kept your shares from whatever coin you was mining previously.  You should delete the old shares before you steal the first block created.

lotto-fan

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:45:39 AM

Shoulda contacted me to help you setup a fresh one.  Its got old data on it from your old coin that you mined.  That messes with statistics and such.  If you want to setup a fresh one thats better use mpos and setup a different db.

Not to mention I loaded it up and noticed you had about 900k shares as soon as you posted your pool. which means it kept your shares from whatever coin you was mining previously.  You should delete the old shares before you steal the first block created.

Yes looks like some parameters are messed up. For example, the "Block status" shows block payout is 50 coins, need to update and have the correct parameters...
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:51:46 AM

I just converted my previous litecoin pool to lottocoin!  Feel free to join in on the action!

Shoulda contacted me to help you setup a fresh one.  Its got old data on it from your old coin that you mined.  That messes with statistics and such.  If you want to setup a fresh one thats better use mpos and setup a different db.

Yes looks like some parameters are messed up. For example, the "Block status" shows block payout is 50 coins, need to update and have the correct parameters...

NOTE: First block was completed for a total of 11,902.00 Lotto.  His shares will take about all of that.  Now that that is completed however if you want to start mining on there you can.  It should be correctly working now.

TheBeardedMann

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:52:13 AM

HTTP request failed.  Any way to fix this with my miner?
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:58:58 AM

it uses stratum. Try stratum+tcp://dprism.org/dpmc

leewilson

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:01:06 AM

Yes that does work. I tried to post it earlier but I am locked in the newbie 360 seconds between post it seems.

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:02:05 AM

I just converted my previous litecoin pool to lottocoin!  Feel free to join in on the action!

HTTP request failed.  Any way to fix this with my miner?

Yes that does work. I tried to post it earlier but I am locked in the newbie 360 seconds between post it seems.

well glad his pool works.  Even though I find it kinda bad that he didn't clean the records.  Its messing up the stats pretty bad.

NOTE:
1 Million share Lottocoin block?

thats the block that has Litecoin "Shares" listed in it.

marshmallow

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:05:56 AM

I'll have a look at cleaning up the old data tomorrow, just wanted to get something up and running in the mean time.  I'll also refund those unaccounted for shares.  As soon as I can confirm that the pool is paying out the lottocoins correctly I'm going to bed.
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:08:04 AM

Not to mention I loaded it up and noticed you had about 900k shares as soon as you posted your pool. which means it kept your shares from whatever coin you was mining previously.  You should delete the old shares before you steal the first block created.

I'll have a look at cleaning up the old data tomorrow, just wanted to get something up and running in the mean time.  I'll also refund those unaccounted for shares.  As soon as I can confirm that the pool is paying out the lottocoins correctly I'm going to bed.

Alright.  I would also recommend upgrading your site personally to MPOS instead of that old layout.  Its extremely old and can display false information.

I wish you would have done some checking before you posted this mining pool to be honest with you.  I believe you are using such an old version of your website and cronjobs that you have the old old old cronjob bug that I used to have where it skips 90% of the payouts when blocks are made to fast.  Please check into what is going on.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:25:32 AM

I been mining for 2 days straight, nice results, lotto for the win!

LuDyjKPHMdrtEXkNtCbk61BrPBUTdDi6EH   <= giveaways and donations welcome!
TheBeardedMann

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:26:13 AM

Yeah, I just can't get it to connect.

Code:
JSON decode failed(1): '[' or '{' expected near 'HTTP'
JSON decode failed(1): '[' or '{' expected near 'Date'
JohnDorien

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:29:45 AM

Had a massive DDoS attack on my pool and thus the DDoS protection jumped in to prevent further damage.

the attack is still ongoing, while it is the pool cannot come back online.
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:35:40 AM

Alright you know what. lets give this a shot.  I setup a temporary layout for my pool until I get a permanent one up.

Connection Settings:

STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://lot.hackshardgaming.net
Password:   Worker Password

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: