Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370471 times)
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:49:17 AM

Paul Vernon
said 2 minutes ago

Today, I hope LOT will be add. Thanks!

Good news! Smiley
Source: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/45274/page/4
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:05:38 AM

in response to it being on cryptsy now....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin FANBOY SQUEEE  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
Sparkzor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:09:17 AM

Paul Vernon
said 2 minutes ago

Good news! Smiley
Source: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/45274/page/4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1cap6yETA
kpg99miner

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:28:22 AM

https://lot.nut2pools.com ->this pool doesnt pay enough  Angry

I have been mining at nut2pools since lot.hackshardgaming.net went down. Even tough I have a 30mS ping time at nut2pools I get twice as many reject shares that I had at hacks and that makes my payout from nut2pools lower also.

Here too. 24hr nut2pools = 4hr solo mining

Woohoo!! So far in one hour and five minutes of solo mining I have the equivalent in coins of 12 Hours on nut2. I hope my solo luck keeps up! I love Lottocoin!

www.allcrypt.com <-All Crypt trading, better than Cryptsy! Sign up here
Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:30:03 AM

http://lot2.hackshardgaming.net is a temporary pool that is online until my new server is complete! Please register there if you want to mine on hackshardgaming pools.

Pool is not accepting anyone on to the server yet.  Trying to figure it out now.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
BachMann

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:30:57 AM

but when the professor says good news its usually bad
Lets hope not in this case  Smiley
damnation

Activity: 98

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 04:33:48 AM

hello all..

what the hell happened to the world... i was off traveling on biz the last 2 days..

and come back to find.. china crashed bitcoin and that took everything with it...

deviant's pool is down... oh well i setup another coin as my failover... but i dint get to reach the 1M lot i was hoping for..

On a bright note.. really hope vernon manages to get LOT on cryptsy...

Glad i dint miss that..

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
Tenshi

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:34:38 AM

Can someone explain to me how I do solo-mining? I've only been mining in pools ever since I learned about Bitcoin...
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:38:43 AM

Can someone explain to me how I do solo-mining? I've only been mining in pools ever since I learned about Bitcoin...

Open %appdata% in your Windows Explorer. Go to Lotto folder and create "lottocoin.conf" with the content suggested at the end of post #1.
Use "127.0.0.1:YOUR_PORT" as URL, i.e. "cgminer.exe -o 127.0.0.1:3456". Also use username and password as set in your lottocoin.conf.

Start your Lottocoin Wallet with "--server" parameter so it loads the configuration file.
After that: start cgminer
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:44:47 AM

http://lot2.hackshardgaming.net is a temporary pool that is online until my new server is complete! Please register there if you want to mine on hackshardgaming pools.

Pool is not accepting anyone on to the server yet.  Trying to figure it out now.

Ok temp hackshardgaming.net Pool now online!

To mine you must setup stratum+tcp://lot.us.hackshardgaming.net:3333

BC-Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:55:32 AM

delete your posts about it being added to cryptsy...otherwise late comers will jump on and ramp the difficulty...

I'll delete this in a few mins..  Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kpg99miner

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:00:57 AM

I tried to login with the username I had before it went down, it is not letting me login.

www.allcrypt.com <-All Crypt trading, better than Cryptsy! Sign up here
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:02:29 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2013, 05:30:28 AM by Devianttwo

Pool is not accepting anyone on to the server yet.  Trying to figure it out now.

I tried to login with the username I had before it went down, it is not letting me login.

thats because this is a Temporary server. I don't have the files copied from the old one those will be copied to the new machine once its setup. Please reregister.

**EDIT** I have finally got access to a few of the files from the old server.  I told everyone to make sure you had auto payout enabled so I sure hope you did! When the ddos got to its strongest stage after 12 hours my hosting provider FORCEFULLY shut the server down.  This has completely corrupted the database.  I have one of my network managers working on it but he has only been able to get usernames and pool_workers out of the database so far.  If you did not setup auto payout you will probably not receive the coins you had before this set of DDOS Attacks.  Going Forward I will be DISABLING any type of manual payouts on the server and REQUIRING everyone to setup auto payout.  This is to prevent ANYTHING like this from EVER happening again!  Once again, I am extremely sorry that this has happened YET AGAIN.  Please blame the DDOS Attackers NOT ME! I have worked tirelessly for 5 days to ensure this doesn't happen.

**EDIT #2*** 10 more minutes have passed and even more bad news.  We tried to load up the old wallet from the server and it is also failing to load.  It appears that the forceful shutdown has corrupted the wallet.dat file for the server as well.  This means that not only has anyone who did not setup auto payout lost there coins.  I have also lost my own coins that I had on the server as well.  Hopefully when I get the new machine setup. Our new protection will come into effect and make sure none of this happens ever again.

fud_etra

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:31:00 AM

I'm mining on lot.no-ip and wait for hackshardgaming to come back, it's a bit lower than hackshardgaming, however, it's much better than nut2pools with the coins received.

Edit: and yay, let's count down to the time it rockets to the moon!!

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
BC-Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:33:59 AM

thats because this is a Temporary server. I don't have the files copied from the old one those will be copied to the new machine once its setup. Please reregister.

**EDIT** I have finally got access to a few of the files from the old server.  I told everyone to make sure you had auto payout enabled so I sure hope you did! When the ddos got to its strongest stage after 12 hours my hosting provider FORCEFULLY shut the server down.  This has completely corrupted the database.  I have one of my network managers working on it but he has only been able to get usernames and pool_workers out of the database so far.  If you did not setup auto payout you will probably not receive the coins you had before this set of DDOS Attacks.  Going Forward I will be DISABLING any type of manual payouts on the server and REQUIRING everyone to setup auto payout.  This is to prevent ANYTHING like this from EVER happening again!  Once again, I am extremely sorry that this has happened YET AGAIN.  Please blame the DDOS Attackers NOT ME! I have worked tirelessly for 5 days to ensure this doesn't happen.

**EDIT #2*** 10 more minutes have passed and even more bad news.  We tried to load up the old wallet from the server and it is also failing to load.  It appears that the forceful shutdown has corrupted the wallet.dat file for the server as well.  This means that not only has anyone who did not setup auto payout lost there coins.  I have also lost my own coins that I had on the server as well.  Hopefully when I get the new machine setup. Our new protection will come into effect and make sure none of this happens ever again.

tough break for miners on your pool, I am very glad I mined on one of the smaller ones and not yours......less coins to be dumped on cryptsy tomorrow...I guess  Grin

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:50:36 AM

https://lot.nut2pools.com ->this pool doesnt pay enough  Angry

I have been mining at nut2pools since lot.hackshardgaming.net went down. Even tough I have a 30mS ping time at nut2pools I get twice as many reject shares that I had at hacks and that makes my payout from nut2pools lower also.

Here too. 24hr nut2pools = 4hr solo mining

Woohoo!! So far in one hour and five minutes of solo mining I have the equivalent in coins of 12 Hours on nut2. I hope my solo luck keeps up! I love Lottocoin!
i will never mine at nut2pools again,scam pool
switch to cipher
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:56:51 AM

Pool is not accepting anyone on to the server yet.  Trying to figure it out now.

**EDIT** I have finally got access to a few of the files from the old server.  I told everyone to make sure you had auto payout enabled so I sure hope you did! When the ddos got to its strongest stage after 12 hours my hosting provider FORCEFULLY shut the server down.  This has completely corrupted the database.  I have one of my network managers working on it but he has only been able to get usernames and pool_workers out of the database so far.  If you did not setup auto payout you will probably not receive the coins you had before this set of DDOS Attacks.  Going Forward I will be DISABLING any type of manual payouts on the server and REQUIRING everyone to setup auto payout.  This is to prevent ANYTHING like this from EVER happening again!  Once again, I am extremely sorry that this has happened YET AGAIN.  Please blame the DDOS Attackers NOT ME! I have worked tirelessly for 5 days to ensure this doesn't happen.

1. No backup of the wallet?
2. usually you should be able to recover from a corrupted wallet, using -repair command.
3. Even you can't repair, you can use python script (do a search) to extract things like private key, so to recover the wallet.
Sparkzor

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:58:16 AM

Eh, damn it I should have gone to sleep. I accidentally deleted my cgminer.conf (shift-delete). Now I can't get solo mining to work, the fuuuck...
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:02:17 AM

1. No backup of the wallet?
2. usually you should be able to recover from a corrupted wallet, using -repair command.
3. Even you can't repair, you can use python script (do a search) to extract things like private key, so to recover the wallet.

Thanks for that. We actually got the wallet working because of that.  However that doesn't fix the issue with my database.  I don't have any clue who had what coins so we are pretty screwed there.  Looks like there was around 500k coins unclaimed in the wallet.  I guess I'll just put them toward the new server bill and better ddos protection.

*** UPDATE *** New server machine has been received we are now setting it up. I estimate 2 hours before the new server will be online.  at that time all users should transfer over to the new server.  I will post here. once you ipconfig /flushdns it will automatically grab the new ip.

joeselzr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:08:08 AM

Paul Vernon
said 2 minutes ago

This could easily be a fake account with a fake picture.. just saying his english seems a little weak in that post Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: