Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370475 times)
stongamuse

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:28:31 PM

Grin Grin ;Dgood job!
Sparkzor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:29:56 PM

At the moment LOT is worth like 0.002BTC/10k LOT, what do you guys think it will be worth when it's released on a bigger trading site?
I think as a starter 0.005BTC/10k, which would be great. Thing is at the moment it's a few people having a lot of coins.
WE have to promote LOT to earn money on this. We cant put the price like 0.001BTC/LOT in the beginning, that will make people not to buy it. 0.005 should be good. We can't put everything we have out either, we can't be greedy.
I would be interested in discussing this more with people that are interested too, but since I only can post once every 6 minutes it could take a while here, hehe.  Grin
Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:32:44 PM

At the moment LOT is worth like 0.002BTC/10k LOT, what do you guys think it will be worth when it's released on a bigger trading site?
I think as a starter 0.005BTC/10k, which would be great. Thing is at the moment it's a few people having a lot of coins.
WE have to promote LOT to earn money on this. We cant put the price like 0.001BTC/LOT in the beginning, that will make people not to buy it. 0.005 should be good. We can't put everything we have out either, we can't be greedy.
I would be interested in discussing this more with people that are interested too, but since I only can post once every 6 minutes it could take a while here, hehe.  Grin

Honestly I hope we do get on cryptsy. that would be great.  My question for the OP is though. how is the coin nerfs gonna work out?  cause at the rate we are going we are going to run outa coins in less then 1000 days.  what are you going to do about the block rewards to prevent that? half them along with bonus blocks?

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
damnation

Activity: 98

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 08:36:01 PM

I would be interested in discussing this more with people that are interested too, but since I only can post once every 6 minutes it could take a while here, hehe.  Grin

should be interesting to see if we could get the community to hold out for higher rates.. i imagine first thing to do would be to remove our offers. so deviant if your around please remove all three of my offers..

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
Sparkzor

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:36:27 PM

I would be interested in discussing this more with people that are interested too, but since I only can post once every 6 minutes it could take a while here, hehe.  Grin

Honestly I hope we do get on cryptsy. that would be great.  My question for the OP is though. how is the coin nerfs gonna work out?  cause at the rate we are going we are going to run outa coins in less then 1000 days.  what are you going to do about the block rewards to prevent that? half them along with bonus blocks?
We get double coins at the moment, for another day I think. Wasn't the reward gonna half every 3 months or something? In my opinion the bonus blocks are a bit high, but I guess OP made this coin for fun. But I can feel directly that this will be a hit!
In a few months, maybe we can buy lottery tickets with this coin  Roll Eyes Hahaha

Yeah, remove my offer too!

Hm, let's start an IRC-chat for this maybe?

EDIT: I hope Cryptsy will get better because right now it's horrible, I first loss all of my BTC then I got them back 30 hrs later. Ten minutes after I invested in Stablecoin, it double-purchased and I got a negative balance and still no reply on my ticket (30 hrs ago). I can't place an order to sell my GLC since I've got a negative balance :/
kernels10

Activity: 408

ded

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:39:16 PM

All the pools are being ddosed to death =( Id solo mine but.... My tiny single 7950 mining machine died so I have been using cudaminer on my other PC with its dual 660 ti's till my dual 280's arrive. Cant figure out how to make it solo mine though lol. I hate these Nvidia cards i should of never bought them lol.

I am having a blast Mining the lotto coin though =)

what rate are you getting on those 2 660ti?
TheBeardedMann

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:40:16 PM

I just wanted to point out that Devianttwo has been a big help.  Very active and supportive.  I'm only mining at around 50khash/s, but he's been very helpful to me.  I'd recommend his pool.  Not saying the others aren't great, but just giving a recommendation and a kudos.
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:43:20 PM

I just wanted to point out that Devianttwo has been a big help.  Very active and supportive.  I'm only mining at around 50khash/s, but he's been very helpful to me.  I'd recommend his pool.  Not saying the others aren't great, but just giving a recommendation and a kudos.

and I thank you very much for your kind words.  I'm just glad that I was able to do something to help everyone out

should be interesting to see if we could get the community to hold out for higher rates.. i imagine first thing to do would be to remove our offers. so deviant if your around please remove all three of my offers..

Wrong topic but Ok..

We get double coins at the moment, for another day I think. Wasn't the reward gonna half every 3 months or something? In my opinion the bonus blocks are a bit high, but I guess OP made this coin for fun. But I can feel directly that this will be a hit!
In a few months, maybe we can buy lottery tickets with this coin  Roll Eyes Hahaha

Yeah, remove my offer too!

Hm, let's start an IRC-chat for this maybe?

EDIT: I hope Cryptsy will get better because right now it's horrible, I first loss all of my BTC then I got them back 30 hrs later. Ten minutes after I invested in Stablecoin, it double-purchased and I got a negative balance and still no reply on my ticket (30 hrs ago). I can't place an order to sell my GLC since I've got a negative balance :/

Also wrong topic Tongue

y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:47:33 PM

I need everyones opinion

Pool vs Solo?

I solo mined ~500k yesterday (around 9 blocks) and today my rig still can't find a single one! Should I switch to a pool?
Sparkzor

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:48:47 PM

I need everyones opinion

Pool vs Solo?

I solo mined ~500k yesterday (around 9 blocks) and today my rig still can't find a single one! Should I switch to a pool?
I solo mined 200k tonight on 3 blocks, but today I ran it for 6 hours without finding anything. I switched to poolmining at http://lot.hackshardgaming.net/
publicstalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 08:59:30 PM

when a functional block explorer will be released?
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:10:20 PM

I just read through the whole topic and I saw some people say they think our vardiff is to much.  The reason you can easily get to 1k is I have it set to try and keep you at 1 share per 30 seconds.  Since we have a ton of people on the pool and most are at the max vardiff range and are getting more then 50 shares per 30 seconds I had to make it average everyone else at 1 share per 30 seconds.  It was either that or Shut the pool down since the server machine can't handle anything faster then that. 

On a side note:

HackShardGaming pool mined a total of: 33 Million coins since yesterday.  20 Million Coins where mined since I went to sleep after I fixed the vardiff.  That tells me that everything is working exactly as it is supposed to.  I guess I can go on and change one line that makes it stop lowering changing your difficulty every 60 seconds and make it 120 but will that really have a huge effect on you? I don't think it will.  I think everything is setup exactly like it should be.

Huge thanks for implementing vardiff for me. It has worked wonderfully and flawlessly for me so far.  My whopping ~70K hash now gets 1000 LOT every 45mins.
Laugh all you want  Cheesy but it is much better than not having the vardiff.

I am glad it has helped the pool immensely as well..especially at the chances of bonus blocks.

2x-3x increase in coin pool wide is phenominal..and even at the current super low rate of .08 vig the vardiff change alone made you 1 million more lot than you would have without it just while you slept.

Cheers to that.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:16:34 PM

HUGE +1 from another slow hash miner.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:18:06 PM

I just read through the whole topic and I saw some people say they think our vardiff is to much.  The reason you can easily get to 1k is I have it set to try and keep you at 1 share per 30 seconds.  Since we have a ton of people on the pool and most are at the max vardiff range and are getting more then 50 shares per 30 seconds I had to make it average everyone else at 1 share per 30 seconds.  It was either that or Shut the pool down since the server machine can't handle anything faster then that.  

On a side note:

HackShardGaming pool mined a total of: 33 Million coins since yesterday.  20 Million Coins where mined since I went to sleep after I fixed the vardiff.  That tells me that everything is working exactly as it is supposed to.  I guess I can go on and change one line that makes it stop lowering changing your difficulty every 60 seconds and make it 120 but will that really have a huge effect on you? I don't think it will.  I think everything is setup exactly like it should be.

Huge thanks for implementing vardiff for me. It has worked wonderfully and flawlessly for me so far.  My whopping ~70K hash now gets 1000 LOT every 45mins.
Laugh all you want  Cheesy but it is much better than not having the vardiff.

I am glad it has helped the pool immensely as well..especially at the chances of bonus blocks.

2x-3x increase in coin pool wide is phenominal..and even at the current super low rate of .08 vig the vardiff change alone made you 1 million more lot than you would have without it just while you slept.

Cheers to that.

You got that right.  it didn't make ME 1 million more though. it made my MINERS 1 million more. I only get 2.5% of that.  But to be honest with you. At current trading prices.... the coins I made last night have paid for this server machine for an entire MONTH!! I want to thank every single one of you. and hey. If we keep this up maybe I'll open up a 2nd pool later on Smiley (thats if we reach a cap out in server specs again ofc)

I just wanted to point out that Devianttwo has been a big help.  Very active and supportive.  I'm only mining at around 50khash/s, but he's been very helpful to me.  I'd recommend his pool.  Not saying the others aren't great, but just giving a recommendation and a kudos.

Thanks Cheesy

leewilson

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:30:03 PM

I just read through the whole topic and I saw some people say they think our vardiff is to much.  The reason you can easily get to 1k is I have it set to try and keep you at 1 share per 30 seconds.  Since we have a ton of people on the pool and most are at the max vardiff range and are getting more then 50 shares per 30 seconds I had to make it average everyone else at 1 share per 30 seconds.  It was either that or Shut the pool down since the server machine can't handle anything faster then that.  

On a side note:

HackShardGaming pool mined a total of: 33 Million coins since yesterday.  20 Million Coins where mined since I went to sleep after I fixed the vardiff.  That tells me that everything is working exactly as it is supposed to.  I guess I can go on and change one line that makes it stop lowering changing your difficulty every 60 seconds and make it 120 but will that really have a huge effect on you? I don't think it will.  I think everything is setup exactly like it should be.

Huge thanks for implementing vardiff for me. It has worked wonderfully and flawlessly for me so far.  My whopping ~70K hash now gets 1000 LOT every 45mins.

Cheers to that.

You got that right.  it didn't make ME 1 million more though. it made my MINERS 1 million more. I only get 2.5% of that.  But to be honest with you. At current trading prices.... the coins I made last night have paid for this server machine for an entire MONTH!! I want to thank every single one of you. and hey. If we keep this up maybe I'll open up a 2nd pool later on Smiley (thats if we reach a cap out in server specs again ofc)

I just wanted to point out that Devianttwo has been a big help.  Very active and supportive.  I'm only mining at around 50khash/s, but he's been very helpful to me.  I'd recommend his pool.  Not saying the others aren't great, but just giving a recommendation and a kudos.

Thanks Cheesy

You are more than welcome.

Is your pool fee 2.5%?

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:30:47 PM

On a side note:

Cheers to that.

Thanks Cheesy

You are more than welcome.

Is your pool fee 2.5%?

yes.

jerry7

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:50:00 PM

I support this coin and will continue mining! Would like to qualify for the giveaway...  LsS7w33eeW3Nn5Jq7bL8FZbtu7Z9VzB8Qj

thank you!
Irina83

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:03:01 PM

I like this coin, it can mine with cpu ?

✪ Fortune favors, the brave! - Franko
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:20:45 PM

Selling 17m Lottocoins

1.53 BTC for the whole

or 1m á 0.1 BTC

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 10:22:23 PM

I like this coin, it can mine with cpu ?

^^ No. Get yourself a decent GPU and mine away.

Bump for CoinBomb!!

http://coinbomb.biz/lottocoin/

As said, buy a bomb, new price will be updated (last + xx%), if someone buys the bomb afterwards you get paid the updated price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: