Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370471 times)
DarkKnight

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:33:06 AM

Look at darknight smash that pool lol Makes me wanna cry looking at his KH/s

I'm actually having a little bit of trouble keeping everything on line. Between the random disconnects to the two pools I'm connected to and the software glitches, it's frustrating. Working on it though.  Wink

Can someone please explain how Coinbomb works? I'm sure it's legitimate, but it doesn't seem so at first blush. Feels like scam to get coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:41:13 AM

http://lot.hackshardgaming.net is now back online!  Pool updated and payouts complete.

now to wait on the pool to catch back up withdifficulty per person. Its flooding it right now lol.

After watching for a few minutes I noticed that the share difficulty for some people is still to low. causing unwanted lag spikes in the pool and even lost blocks.  I have raised the maximum difficulty back to 4000 and I have changed the default connected difficulty to 128.  This will retarget down to 16 for slow miners and up to 4k for the fastest of fast miners.  Hopefully this will solve the shares going to quickly issue we are having.

Looks like its working for now.  I'm going to grab a bite to eat and then watch it some more.

Why has the TX fee changed from .8 to 1.2? or is it variable?

That is a variable that your seeing there. Off of every coin that you mine the server gets .025 coins.  2.5% fee's

TX Fee for Cashing out bitcoins on the other hand is only .1 LOT.  That is attached to all transactions to make them faster.
[/quote]

Do you know what the TX fee variable is dependent on? I've seen it go from .8 to 1.2 and now 1.6

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 03:57:40 AM

http://lot.hackshardgaming.net is now back online!  Pool updated and payouts complete.

now to wait on the pool to catch back up withdifficulty per person. Its flooding it right now lol.

After watching for a few minutes I noticed that the share difficulty for some people is still to low. causing unwanted lag spikes in the pool and even lost blocks.  I have raised the maximum difficulty back to 4000 and I have changed the default connected difficulty to 128.  This will retarget down to 16 for slow miners and up to 4k for the fastest of fast miners.  Hopefully this will solve the shares going to quickly issue we are having.

Looks like its working for now.  I'm going to grab a bite to eat and then watch it some more.

Why has the TX fee changed from .8 to 1.2? or is it variable?

That is a variable that your seeing there. Off of every coin that you mine the server gets .025 coins.  2.5% fee's

TX Fee for Cashing out bitcoins on the other hand is only .1 LOT.  That is attached to all transactions to make them faster.

Do you know what the TX fee variable is dependent on? I've seen it go from .8 to 1.2 and now 1.6
[/quote]

As I said. its based on a 2.5% pool fee.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:00:36 AM

I'm actually having a little bit of trouble keeping everything on line. Between the random disconnects to the two pools I'm connected to and the software glitches, it's frustrating. Working on it though.  Wink

Can someone please explain how Coinbomb works? I'm sure it's legitimate, but it doesn't seem so at first blush. Feels like scam to get coin.

I'll explain.

First, it's certainly not a scam. Not many people know about it, so it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Basically, you have the choice to buy four lots. Once bought, the lot is yours.
Now, CoinBomb offers different investment offsets (100%, 80%, 40%, 20%).
After you buy the lot at indicated price on website, CoinBomb will increase the price of the lot by that offset. This will be the new price.
If someone buys the bomb at new price, you get paid what he paid for the lot.

As an example, there is a hypothetical lot for 4000 LOT with 20% offset.
I buy the lot for 4000 LOT. So, my investment is 4000 LOT total.
CoinBomb increases the price by 20%, so new price on website is 4800 LOT.
If someone buys the lot @ 4800 LOT, you get paid 4800 LOT. Therefore, you get 20% + investment.

However, if no one buys your lot and the countdown expires, you lose everything. (Hence bomb)

In my case, I'm the owner of LOT 1. Right now the price is still quite low, only 2M.
I can't buy my lot twice, as that is useless. I won't get any profit by doing so.
Thus, I'm asking for someone to please BUY LOT 1. This is the only way to make the price increase.
As I said, I promised to buy LOT 1 once someone buys it from me.
You will therefore get 80% + your investment. It's a win-win situation, as I will get property at a higher price, and you'll make an easy 1.5M.

Any questions?

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:03:36 AM

I'll explain.

First, it's certainly not a scam. Not many people know about it, so it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Basically, you have the choice to buy four lots. Once bought, the lot is yours.
Now, CoinBomb offers different investment offsets (100%, 80%, 40%, 20%).
After you buy the lot at indicated price on website, CoinBomb will increase the price of the lot by that offset. This will be the new price.
If someone buys the bomb at new price, you get paid what he paid for the lot.

As an example, there is a hypothetical lot for 4000 LOT with 20% offset.
I buy the lot for 4000 LOT. So, my investment is 4000 LOT total.
CoinBomb increases the price by 20%, so new price on website is 4800 LOT.
If someone buys the lot @ 4800 LOT, you get paid 4800 LOT. Therefore, you get 20% + investment.

However, if no one buys your lot and the countdown expires, you lose everything. (Hence bomb)

In my case, I'm the owner of LOT 1. Right now the price is still quite low, only 2M.
I can't buy my lot twice, as that is useless. I won't get any profit by doing so.
Thus, I'm asking for someone to please BUY LOT 1. This is the only way to make the price increase.
As I said, I promised to buy LOT 1 once someone buys it from me.
You will therefore get 80% + your investment. It's a win-win situation, as I will get property at a higher price, and you'll make an easy 1.5M.

Any questions?

my question is. If I buy it how can I GUARENTEE that you are going to buy it back?

publicstalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:09:33 AM

my question is. If I buy it how can I GUARENTEE that you are going to buy it back?

That's the point. You DON'T have. That's why this game is funny you play hoping that someone will buy it from you
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:12:38 AM

That's the point. You DON'T have. That's why this game is funny you play hoping that someone will buy it from you

Then I'm not buying it. lost your  chance.

y3804

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:15:04 AM

Gosh, well, you have to take my word for it. But I can provide several good reasons to convince you.

My current assumption is that since LOT is quite new, LOT will grow in popularity and people will eventually mine enough LOT to keep the bomb rolling.
Therefore there is no reason for the current price to be the final price of the bomb, as that would certainly be absurd.

I, myself, currently own 7M LOT. However I'm running solo + on a pool with a very poor rig. I'm making about ~2.5M/day on current diff.
As said, take my word for it, I will invest in the bomb until it reaches 10M, and I assume someone will buy it from me at that point.

But I don't think it will stop @ 2M. I simply need it to move higher. More $$ for myself Wink And of course the sooner the better, as the coin is still new and easy to mine.

I know internet isn't a way to get trusted very well, but mark my words. I hope I don't come off as a scammer.
I simply need it to get rolling, maybe not today, but just promoting it for people to attempt.

publicstalker

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:15:10 AM

Then I'm not buying it. lost your  chance.

I'm not the owner Grin
publicstalker

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:18:09 AM

Gosh, well, you have to take my word for it. But I can provide several good reasons to convince you.

My current assumption is that since LOT is quite new, LOT will grow in popularity and people will eventually mine enough LOT to keep the bomb rolling.
Therefore there is no reason for the current price to be the final price of the bomb, as that would certainly be absurd.

I, myself, currently own 7M LOT. However I'm running solo + on a pool with a very poor rig. I'm making about ~2.5M/day on current diff.
As said, take my word for it, I will invest in the bomb until it reaches 10M, and I assume someone will buy it from me at that point.

But I don't think it will stop @ 2M. I simply need it to move higher. More $$ for myself Wink

Someone reserved your lot

PS: If I had the coins I would buy it
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:23:40 AM

But I don't think it will stop @ 2M. I simply need it to move higher. More $$ for myself Wink

Yeah I decided to go ahead and take a chance.

y3804

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:31:20 AM

Didn't expect that to happen this soon
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:39:50 AM

Well I bought the block. sent the coins and my name wasn't listed. so I hit repurchase.  I see the transaction and everythings good with it. I sure hope it goes through.  Sent in a contact us form just incase.

Well I think I just found a major problem on there site.  The blockchain is off that it uses.  so now what? did I just get jipped 2m coins? Waited 30 minutes never got it.

Devianttwo

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:52:33 AM

Well I bought the block. sent the coins and my name wasn't listed. so I hit repurchase.  I see the transaction and everythings good with it. I sure hope it goes through.  Sent in a contact us form just incase.

Well I think I just found a major problem on there site.  The blockchain is off that it uses.  so now what? did I just get jipped 2m coins? Waited 30 minutes never got it.

DONT http://coinbomb.biz/lottocoin . its blockchain is broken and its not accepting sends.  I sent a message to the owner. lets see if I get my coins back or if he jips me

y3804

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:13:35 AM

Wait what? I hope you didnt lose 2M coins in lambo either!! Let me know. Hope this will get resolved or it's going to be bad for all of us. Can't believe that just happened...
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:16:15 AM

Wait what? I hope you didnt lose 2M coins in lambo either!! Let me know. Hope this will get resolved or it's going to be bad for all of us. Can't believe that just happened...

go to his site and click the block chain.  hes stuck on block 6950 or so.  the block chain is over 8800 now.  so for the past 2 THOUSAND blocks he has been recieving coins that havn't been marked on his website.

y3804

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:20:42 AM

go to his site and click the block chain.  hes stuck on block 6950 or so.  the block chain is over 8800 now.  so for the past 2 THOUSAND blocks he has been recieving coins that havn't been marked on his website.

On his website it says "Maintenance mode. Dont play you will lose" (!!!!!)
I hope he's not implying youll lose your coins forever.........
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:22:47 AM

go to his site and click the block chain.  hes stuck on block 6950 or so.  the block chain is over 8800 now.  so for the past 2 THOUSAND blocks he has been recieving coins that havn't been marked on his website.

On his website it says "Maintenance mode. Dont play you will lose" (!!!!!)
I hope he's not implying youll lose your coins forever.........

That is a fresh message.  Havn't seen it before.  And maybe he should be a little smarter and also completely disable the entire thing.  Now people are loosing hundreds of millions of coins.

y3804

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:42:39 AM

Site has been taken down. Early morning here, I'll check out tomorrow. Good luck.. Shouldn't have happened..
Devianttwo

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:44:06 AM

Site has been taken down. Early morning here, I'll check out tomorrow. Good luck.. Shouldn't have happened..

I just hope he gives my coins back or I'm gonna be PISSED!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: