Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fibonacci Info and questions  (Read 104124 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gristlelump

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:43:50 PM

Link to the other thread post?

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

What happened?  How long has it taken?
anon989

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:17:26 PM

The link is at the top of my post on the previous page.
Jasin is keeping us updated at the moment.

Short version: Asics have not completed testing yet, and from my understanding this means they are still on simulators. That could be wrong, but there are no samples yet.

Also, one of the project partners, "Mustache", the web dev, has reportedly hidden/taken or at least has control over the bitcoins  paid for pre order. The litecoin and cache had been put back under jasins control.
 Refunds requests were being delayed and no one knew why until Jasin announced this.
Mustache was the one handling refunds prior.
At the moment, Jasin has sent Sy a pdf showing the Seychelles company registration, says he is getting back in top of refunds requested, tracking down Mustache (he posted the real name) and is supposedly going to give us more info on the current status.
gristlelump

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:28:29 AM

Short version: Asics have not completed testing yet, and from my understanding this means they are still on simulators. That could be wrong, but there are no samples yet.

Also, one of the project partners, "Mustache", the web dev, has reportedly hidden/taken or at least has control over the bitcoins  paid for pre order. The litecoin and cache had been put back under jasins control.
 Refunds requests were being delayed and no one knew why until Jasin announced this.
At the moment, Jasin has sent Sy a pdf showing the Seychelles company registration, says he is getting back in top of refunds requested, tracking down Mustache (he posted the real name) and is supposedly going to give us more info on the current status.

That's a link to the Litecointalk thread not a thread in these forums  "He mentioned this in another thread in these forums, just not here yet it seems"  A difference between these and those I suppose.

anon989

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:45:20 AM

Also, one of the project partners, "Mustache", the web dev, has reportedly hidden/taken or at least has control over the bitcoins  paid for pre order. The litecoin and cache had been put back under jasins control.

That's a link to the Litecointalk thread not a thread in these forums  "He mentioned this in another thread in these forums, just not here yet it seems"  A difference between these and those I suppose.

Ah, very sorry.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7974580#msg7974580
He briefly mentions firing Mustache, in response to someone mentioning issues on the ltc forums with asic refunds. I noticed he did not update in this thread, but did in the ltc forums.
Figured I would catch anyone up that might be interested Cheesy
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

Any newer updates yet? I just came back from a holiday. When I bought the Fibonacci ASICs earlier, I though I would be able to atleast control them at this moment, as it's almost the first of August now.

For now, I think we might be happy that we will be able to control the ASICs this year..  In periods as this me (and probably many other buyers) expect clear and daily head-ups and updates from Jasinlee and his team.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
anon989

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:08:33 AM

Any newer updates yet? I just came back from a holiday. When I bought the Fibonacci ASICs earlier, I though I would be able to atleast control them at this moment, as it's almost the first of August now.

For now, I think we might be happy that we will be able to control the ASICs this year..  In periods as this me (and probably many other buyers) expect clear and daily head-ups and updates from Jasinlee and his team.

You will want to watch the thread in the litecoin forums.
It's not clear, or daily updates, but it's active.....Just messy.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

You will want to watch the thread in the litecoin forums.
It's not clear, or daily updates, but it's active.....Just messy.

I'm familiar with that topic. However, when you see all of the many new pages after you went from a holiday from about two weeks, it isn't really great to read through all these pages (as I've got more to do now).   However, I've got a PM from Jasinlee. 

I think all we can do is wait. Complaining won't speed up the progess.  Let's hope we will get compensated in MHs even more as soon as the product is finally launched, as it otherwise will be hard to ROI.  Currently, I don't even mind not getting (much) profit, a ROI would be great too. But hey, we all bought these product in order to gain some profit one day right?.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:09:50 PM

Does anyone has an update yet?

I just visited the Litecointalk forum and I saw people talking about an actually "miners page" on the website. Can we access our ASICs already?  If so, great that this isn't announced..

I'm going to read as much posts as possible now to know what's actually going on. This "miners page" is currently (?) offline though.  If someone has a summary of what happend the last two weeks regarding this project, please reply / PM!

verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:37:58 PM

Does anyone has an update yet?

I just visited the Litecointalk forum and I saw people talking about an actually "miners page" on the website. Can we access our ASICs already?  If so, great that this isn't announced..

I'm going to read as much posts as possible now to know what's actually going on. This "miners page" is currently (?) offline though.  If someone has a summary of what happend the last two weeks regarding this project, please reply / PM!
Literally nothing has happened. Fib just migrated hosting servers and updated their website. There is ongoing talk of having a meeting on IRC for Jasin to answer questions.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:41:28 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 02:58:42 PM by greentea

Good luck getting any info on the status of the ASIC's ... if you read the litecointalk thread it gets more and more depressing  Huh

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:59:59 PM

Good luck getting any info on the status of the ASIC's ... if you read the litecointalk thread it gets more and more depressing  Huh

Jasinlee keeps deleting my posts here.  You'll have to watch the litecoin forums to get any info
gristlelump

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:48:00 AM

he keeps deleting my posts too  Roll Eyes

Don007
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

I haven't noticed any major updates at the Litecointalk topic yet.

The only update I've found is that Jasinlee uploaded a picture of the FibonX exchange in project..  But that 's not really what we're all waiting for: Please provide us with some USEFUL information regarding the Scrypt ASICS / chips! You've said a couple weeks ago that the "miners page" on the website would be online in a couple of days, but it even isn't yet.   

Please Jasinlee, I though you somewhere said that you would be more active on these forums ánd post more updates.. Don't keep us in the dark, especially not during these times (we're our chips should be hosted by now).

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:35:20 PM

Litecointalk thread has summed this up as a failed/scam project.

The thread has been moved to the Projects Late/Failed.

Customers are already pursuing legal options ... so much for Fib's ASICs

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
OleOle

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Are you like these guys?

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:51:58 AM

Litecointalk thread has summed this up as a failed/scam project.

The thread has been moved to the Projects Late/Failed.

Customers are already pursuing legal options ... so much for Fib's ASICs

It's kinda disappointing to say the least.

Thankfully this time I kept my money away from developmental projects - once bitten, twice shy.

Good luck to everyone else who is seeking to get their money back, hopefully that happens soon.

Smiley

SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:38:31 PM

Yeah, I called it a quasi-hoax back in March, got my post deleted, seems like I was on the right trail eh? Tongue

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
The Doktor

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

DOGEvangelist

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:17:22 AM

Yeah, I called it a quasi-hoax back in March, got my post deleted, seems like I was on the right trail eh? Tongue

He was insulted by you calling his project a quasi-hoax. It was a full-blown scam, and he wants all the credit that he deserves.

Seriously, read the last 50 pages or so of the thread at https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702 . We've got nothing from him but lies and empty promises. And now he will no longer be bothered even giving us that much. Whatever you do, do not trust this man or any project he is involved in in any way whatsoever.

"In DOGE We Trust"
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:16:19 PM

He was insulted by you calling his project a quasi-hoax. It was a full-blown scam, and he wants all the credit that he deserves.

Seriously, read the last 50 pages or so of the thread at https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702 . We've got nothing from him but lies and empty promises. And now he will no longer be bothered even giving us that much. Whatever you do, do not trust this man or any project he is involved in in any way whatsoever.

It will be really sad it this ends up into a real scam and we, investors / buyers, won't see anything of our investment back. I've invested at that time more than half of my total amount of BTC into this project Sad.

SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:34:49 PM

I did, I kept reading the Litecointalk thread from April to the end of the summer and when Aug/Sept rolled around it pretty much confirmed my suspicions. Seems like a lot of the other mining companies are following suit. :-/

Sorry for a late reply...

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: