Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto can be less volatile than gold?  (Read 2265 times)
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

The crypto is now man-made and there is no real decentralization, but I think that with the popularity of crypto, more and more people will accept crypto At that time, we can see that the price of crypto will become stable.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

Yes, the current cryptocurrency is very unstable, it is a new product that takes a while to slowly balance, you need to wait patiently.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:02:30 AM

Crypto is the indeed unstable investment. Gold is definitely safer than on crypto because of steadily increasing but it's small. Although crypto rated unsafe but thus gives very great results and many investors have already proved it. If you are looking for a quick profit then crypto place and not gold.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

I doubt that crypto can be less volatile than gold. Crypto is a market that is controlled by demand and supply and can be manipulated by introducing fake demands and supplies. That's the problem. As long as those whales are still out there manipulating everything , crypto cannot be less volatile than Gold.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

I think that this is possible, but it will take at least another 10 years. The crypto-currency market is extremely volatile now and this situation will not change quickly.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

Quite possibly but that will only be if we as investors change the way that we treat the cryptocurrencies, there are way too many people who are shorting coins on a daily basis that saying reduced volatility can be more like a dream than a reality. Nonetheless, this is a new market, there is still a lot of growing to be done, the volatility will one day no longer be an issue.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

I certainly agree that this market is the future, but now and in the near future, it certainly will not be able to push gold, since gold is the number one for thousands of years

In my own opinion, gold is just an option for people to invest but if they want to earn more profit or income monthly then cryptocurrency will be always much better.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Many contemporaries consider bitcoin a new gold. Perhaps in the future there will indeed be a coin that is comparable to gold
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

I certainly agree that this market is the future, but now and in the near future, it certainly will not be able to push gold, since gold is the number one for thousands of years
Everything in our lives is temporary, you understand that there is a dawn and there is a sunset, just here. It's very strange that people do not believe that bitcoin is the future of gold and that this time people should definitely choose bitcoin.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

To my own point of view. There's big difference between the two. I don't think so.
Even if Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is adopted by all the people, there will be whales that can manipulate prices.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold.
I think this can not become true. Because crytocurrencies maybe be more popular than real estate stocks, but can not be more valuable than gold. You can create cryptocurrencies form nothing but can not happen with gold.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

yes, I agree with the friend who shares. It's comparable to gold, but I think it's worth more than gold. Shan gold may be more valuable, but later bitcoin and its derivatives will be valued.
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

I am sure thata people will not be able to recognise crypto in the near few decades so gold will be the main resource for the business. Crypto has not become a part of person's life yet and it is a problem of crypto's increasing.
Wadolg

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

I don't feel that. Gold has an indistinguishable qualities from decentralized supply, however some ongoing changes demonstrate that administration and saving money will have some effect on the administration of gold costs and unpredictability. At the present time, digital money is yet to be overseen and controlled. Instability will assist the market with surviving. This is the most essential element of crypto.
timi33ooo33

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Many people do not know what a crypto currency is. Because of this, gold has a more stable investment. It seems to me that the crypto currency is more profitable.
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:09:09 AM

The vast majority like to put resources into gold over crypto, in light of the fact that gold cost is more steady. Putting resources into crypto is exceptionally unsafe, on the grounds that the cost is extremely unpredictable. On the off chance that everybody utilizes crypto in regular daily existence, I trust the cost of crypto can be steady. In the event that everybody knows the upsides of crypto, I figure numerous individuals will put resources into crypto. In the event that we put resources into crypto for quite a while, at that point the benefits are enormous than putting resources into gold. Also the innovation claimed by crypto, for the individuals who know for beyond any doubt they will be keen on putting resources into crypto.
cryptotale

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

In terms of security, Cryptography is safer than Gold in transactions. if in terms of price stability, gold is more stable than crypto. Why ?, because there are so many Crypto markets, so many people disagree about the coins. there is also crypto when it drops drastically as it is today, most likely due to massive coin sales. Of all that, very minimal Gold can be like that.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Crypto indeed is very unstable. Gold still safe when to invest but of course the result will not be great every time. But if talking about crypto then high fluctuations is part of the crypto is very often the case even the most feared. However still many remain to be able to generate from this.

zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

I don't think so.
Even if Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is adopted by all the people, there will be whales that can manipulate prices.
The reason why gold price is more stable is not its adoption. Gold price is controlled by central banks.

Indeed the Whale is the King of Evil in this world.
I do not like the Whale because it hurts a lot of people.

But I think Cryptocurrency is very fast to spin, we can see overnight cryptocurrency can go up and down about 50% ++.
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

If one day BTC will cost $213000, just imagine its capitalization
It will more than USD's proof

Of course on these levels volatility will be much lower than now

So.. I think it's possible
Maybe it's difficult to realize right now, but it's possible that BTC will replace USD and GOLD as an asset in the future
Probably we will see it in 10 years

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: