Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto can be less volatile than gold?  (Read 2259 times)
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

Well there is DGX is out there, representin gold. So stable currencies are growing.
Asujmule

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Simply the reality here, crypto is being utilized as a theoretical instrument intensely where gold, such a significant number of individuals consider as a venture or a type of riches sparing, this by itself answers your inquiry that digital money will never under any circumstance move toward becoming as steady as gold and the market capitalization is kinda too low for bitcoin or any crypto summed up to keep any type of control, regardless of whether charge entryways need he would effortlessly control the cost of bitcoin.
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

You don't have to believe that. This need to know. All here on the forum adhere to the idea that one day it will happen, the only question is whether in our lifetime?
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

I dont think crypto will have less volatility than gold or others asset,  but when the market cap of Bitcoin and others crypto to be multi trillion dollar the volatile can be less than now because the volume bid and ask higher and no one can manipulate the price. Crypto is unique asset because only this digital asset offered high profit up to 10 times profit just in  few month.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

gold hardly sees volatility. Crypto is the most volatile market man has ever seen in this world BY FAR.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

This is for sure, the price of gold only needs to look at the dollar. The dollar has become a weaker gold. But cryptocurrency is a new industry, and its ups and downs will be very crazy.
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:27:28 AM

I doubt crypto would ever get less volatile than gold, you know why?, gold is an accepted commodity less prone to manipulations than crypto currently is. The big money players in cryptocurrency decide the market now and they are very smart at doing it, we small money players just keep feeding off what they give us. The gold market is a very different ball game. more centralized.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

Many people compare crypto to gold, and I see so many similarities as well.

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?

For now it can't be happen gold is already stable and keep rising. While crypto is so volatile due to many reasons. One of those is the trust issues between crypto and government. Crypto need to be adopted NY government so that investors will feel safe. Other reason is the vulnerability to scam and hackers it also be addressed and secure.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

How much does the gold market exist and how much does the cryptomarket? This need to be discussed after decades, in the event that the world community starts using crypto-currencies, as in dreams of crypto-enthusiasts.

thaokhuyen03

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

I do not agree with this point, in this market there are always strong fluctuations. There are abnormal price increases and abnormal discounts, which always create the opportunity to make a profit and risky. When state policies are not strictly controlled, things are not stable; Make sure this market is not stable
icomaster90

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

i can't imagine now that this time will come anywhere in the near future, but i hope you have right.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

I think cryptocurrency and gold have the same advantages as investment. both of them are used as long-term investments. but if we want to get a bigger and faster profit, we can choose cryptocurrency investment. while investing in gold is safer because we have nothing to lose, but the profits that will be obtained is small.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

I doubt crypto would ever get less volatile than gold, you know why?, gold is an accepted commodity less prone to manipulations than crypto currently is. The big money players in cryptocurrency decide the market now and they are very smart at doing it, we small money players just keep feeding off what they give us. The gold market is a very different ball game. more centralized.

I will support your viewpoint here. Gold has been known for hundreds of centuries. Its value is only growing with time. Crypto is the virtual stuff, and it can be manipulated well. Thus, the cryptocurrency will be always volatile.
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

We can't say anything by comparing bitcoin and gold bro, as now all governments or countries don't accept bitcoin as legal to use but gold is available and valuable in every country.
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?

Huge crypto fan here but gold has 5,000 years of history behind it.  I think crypto is awesome and I love it but I think we have a ways to go before we become as stable as gold. 
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Indeed the gold price, if compared to crypto, is the more stable gold price. But in my opinion, it is very different with crypto. Prices are rising when crypto is certainly very high and can earn a lot of money. But if the gold price rises would not necessarily produce a lot of money.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

Until the market volume is low it will be volatile as it can be manipulative. When we will have market volume x10
or x100 then it will become more stable , even more stable than gold price.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?

I think it is hard to say that. Having the current market as the baseline then I could say that it is impossible for cryptocurrency to have lesser volatility rate compared to gold.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Gold has been around for a long time, bitcoin is new and is still very volatile.It will eventually become stable  as adoption grows, it will take a while for bitcoin to achieve the stability status of gold
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

We can say gold price is controlled by central banks but bitcoin price is controlled by mining farms.Rather hard to have crypto  less volatile than gold
Even if we look only at crypto chips we can see that market volatile much more than gold
There is not all that flash crashes on gold.Maybe if crypto trading will be regulated and protected from illegal than prices can be more stable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print