Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto can be less volatile than gold?  (Read 2265 times)
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

It will not be more volatile than gold because natural materials will be on the top with the levelof their being valuable and recognized everywhere and in each country.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
tttuida

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Crypto is a good variant for the replacing a lot of elements in our usual life but gold is not the one  that could be replaced with crypto. Maybe not now only.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

For the first time, I might say cryptocurrency and gold have a very far difference, so when you compare gold and cryptocurrency it will definitely have a lot of conflicts caused by that difference, because everyone has different opinions about gold and cryptocurrency.
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

I can assure you that gold sees its best years. It won't happen again. Every next year, the cryptocurrency will take part of its capitalization and it will go forever.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

If everything continues like this, then in the end it may turn out that the market can really have a very strange minimum volatility, as if the price is holding back something and in the future its course will simply vary from the total number of people used.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

Many people compare crypto to gold, and I see so many similarities as well.

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?
I do not think the volatility of cryptocurrency can be totally eliminated. It is part of its features, which will continue to exist and i would say that it is one of those things that make it interesting.
Despite the volatility of cryptocurrency, it can still be used for transactions dine both offline and online, such as the one done in stores or with some companies such as HTC and of course there are still many more to come.
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?

I can assume that in the future BTC can become a certain gold for modern digital society. But it should always be remembered that the use of gold has a very rich history, we had to overcome a significant path to the current status of the largest world currency.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

We are in rough markets at the moment. What's interesting is that Bitcoin has remained extraordinarly stable.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

Perhaps later in the future when mass adaptation will occur, and cryptocurrencies will be used in the same way as fiat currencies are now.
But for now volatility, for those who know how to trade, gives excellent opportunities to earn money.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

What do you guys think?

I really hope that in the future BTC will be able to become a successful alternative to gold. Even today, many representatives of the digital society say that BTC has become for them a kind of gold, an excellent solution for investment and long-term hold. But you need at least another decade to achieve this status.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

As long as the crypto market is not regulated, in any case, price volatility will remain fairly high, well in excess of gold. While there is no full-fledged regulation in the crypto market, the largest investors have the possibility of certain manipulations, which leads to massive price changes.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

No i don't think so, gold is the best stable asset and worthiest for storing, cryptocurrency cant be compared to gold because while gold is valuable that accepted all over the world, crypto is till illegal in many countries.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

If compare crypto with gold. I think the gold price is more stable. However, the advantage of buying gold and selling it anymore, just a bit of profit. But if you invest in your profit crypto can be much greater. Mekipun crypto unstable prices.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I think the fluctuations will still remain a hallmark in crypto. Although this is indeed risky but is precisely the result of this fluctuation can be obtained when can take advantage of opportunities well in the market. Gold is still stable enough and this became a safe alternative for investment but in the long run. but the crypto will certainly be flexible depending on the circumstances can go up or down with pretty quickly.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

What do you guys think?
I believe that cryptocurrency one day will replace the gold, Bitcoin could be next store of value.
Having a gold is okay, but what you can do with a gold. Is everyone accepting a gold? Bitcoin seems to be faster, easier and global means of payment.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

Between crypto and gold, of course there are differences, gold tends to be stable even if we sell gold we have, the price is not comparable when we buy it first, crypto is unstable, when we go up and we sell assets we have in crypto we will get more profit
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Volatility is quite an important indicator, but only in superficial analysis. Understand, you need a much deeper analysis for earnings in this market.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

after few more years Bitcoin can even pass the gold stability.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

If I speak for myself, then of course sooner or later a stabilization period will come, because very soon people will still sell everything they had and they will still be able to figure out what is called today leading to stability and centralization.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

Cryptos will soon get mass adoption and when that happens, Gold won't have a chance against cryptos. I mean you can't send gold in seconds to some other part of the world but you can do that to cryptos. And that is what makes crypto the most suitable financial system of the world.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: