Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manager Level = Campaign Successfully?  (Read 867 times)
EuronPower (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:06:02 AM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:40:47 AM

Well of course higher rank could possibly will not accept project that will not surely to success because they had higher rank and careful enough not to get negative trust on their profile and that is the advantage on joining a campaign which is being manage by higher rank. The success rate is higher for the project to success and to for the rewards to be given. However, if that ICO is managed by jr. members then it has higher rate of percentage to get scam and the reward will not be distributed by the campaign manager and it will be okay to get negative trust since it is easily to create a jr. member account.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

I agree with you. I often choose famous managers to participate in their campaigns. Although not all of their campaigns are successful, the scam rate will be much lower.
caotringhia

Activity: 277
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:52:02 AM

Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation. It is also a factor to decide to join the campaign
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

Its hard to entrust a task to someone who is new in the business. Its same with hiring an employee, most of the the time those with experience gets hired while the new ones try to establish a good resume by taking on small tasks. Those that are experienced may come with a price but they will not ruin their reputation for just a few dollars. Downside is, those who are new in the business but have great potential of succeeding are not getting the attention that they need, how can they get the experience that they need if no one will give them a chance.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

Its hard to entrust a task to someone who is new in the business. Its same with hiring an employee, most of the the time those with experience gets hired while the new ones try to establish a good resume by taking on small tasks. Those that are experienced may come with a price but they will not ruin their reputation for just a few dollars. Downside is, those who are new in the business but have great potential of succeeding are not getting the attention that they need, how can they get the experience that they need if no one will give them a chance.
I am absolutely agree with you buddy, I think it is better if we gave them a chance to have their own good reputation. It is also like the knowledge define between a higher rank member and a newbie, sometime newbies are more knowledgeable than a higher rank members. Nowadays those big and known Campaign Manager doesn't comply with their own rules. They do not update the spreadsheet even if they said it in a give time.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:22:44 AM

Absolutely no no for me. Manager doesn't reflect the success rate of the project although you can have high chance to join on good project since some managers are background checking the project before they accept the job offer. Choosing a low rank/newbie manager will just make you feel uncomfortable since whenever the campaign got messed up then they have nothing to lose since they didn't have reputation to protect. But not all high rank managers are doing some background checking since there is accounts buying. You must review the project for yourself so that no more blaming no matter what happened at the end.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:44:54 AM

Absolutely no no for me. Manager doesn't reflect the success rate of the project although you can have high chance to join on good project since some managers are background checking the project before they accept the job offer. Choosing a low rank/newbie manager will just make you feel uncomfortable since whenever the campaign got messed up then they have nothing to lose since they didn't have reputation to protect. But not all high rank managers are doing some background checking since there is accounts buying. You must review the project for yourself so that no more blaming no matter what happened at the end.
very nice explanation. the decision is in yourself in following the project, success can be achieved with always be careful in determining the project that will be done.
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

very nice explanation. the decision is in yourself in following the project, success can be achieved with always be careful in determining the project that will be done.

We don't need to depends on the rank of a manager, I see some ICO  success and the manager is in the low rank, I tried not to join in that campaign before because the manager is in the low rank and I think it's not good, but I regret that I didn't join because that's already my chance to get profit ,so for now I am just looking at the project not only in the manager.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:56:56 AM

Though the stigma of conformity follows everywhere and the mindset speaks of experience equals trust, but in the case of crypto go with your own research and attention to the project, not the level of manager.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

Sometimes it matters and sometime it may not. Just consider the fact that when Sr. Member manages the campaign then it gives little more trust on the management as seniority means that the guy knows the forum properly, he knows how stuff works and he might have seen more bounties than the junior person here. But in many case bounty might just be managed by the person from ICO team itself who will create new account here and thus be a junior and may be trusted one too. So just think about it that way and then decide whether that could be scam or trustworthy or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

not always, sometimes it seems that high-level managers spend scam projects purposefully
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

When I choose a bounty campaign I make a very detailed selection. First of all I check the project, read the whitepaper, see if it has a high quality team and advisors, then I also look at who runs the bounty campaign, but for me it is not essential if this user has the highest or lowest rank in the forum
EuronPower (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

When I choose a bounty campaign I make a very detailed selection. First of all I check the project, read the whitepaper, see if it has a high quality team and advisors, then I also look at who runs the bounty campaign, but for me it is not essential if this user has the highest or lowest rank in the forum

That is a good methodology, how do you analyze the team advisory?

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

that's right Senior bonus managers often choose good bounty to manage. To increase their credibility. Therefore, these campaigns are often very much involved. However, there are many good campaigns at lower level managers
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

the success of bounty depends on the success of an ICO.
but ICO success also needs help by advertising their PROJECT SALE.
managers are just checkers and managing some camps.
it always counts on the participants and how they advertise the project.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.

Do you think if you give to a  baby a million dollars does that baby know how to manage it? Not being a rank racist here but legendary and trusted managers are always reliable to take in charge with that position.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Good campaign required also good campaign manager, and also identifies higher rank to holds good campaign. And a lots of my friends who already access for how many years on this business teach me and tells me to avoid joining a bounty campaigns whose managers at a lower rank, because sometimes they only sacrifice their accounts in order to earn money solely, and without giving rewards to their people who works on their campaign.
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

I believe that this can say much about it, but not always, there is 1 manager with a legendary level, and his campaigns are awhful...
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

no,  if Manager has a high Level that does not mean that  Campaign will Successful.
I have experience with campaign where manager was almost newbie but the project was very Successful and this huge bounty rewards for example

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: