Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:14:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manager Level = Campaign Successfully?  (Read 868 times)
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.

Do you think if you give to a  baby a million dollars does that baby know how to manage it? Not being a rank racist here but legendary and trusted managers are always reliable to take in charge with that position.

Indeed. That would be really sarcastic to see that a junior handling that much money. Even a full member is okay but with junior member there comes the little trust on the campaign itself and thus a good project can also get compromised due to this.I mean a project might be legit one but people may not trust it due the managing person and his rank.

So yeah my thought would be senior will do it great but not the junior person.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation. It is also a factor to decide to join the campaign

I agree with you, reputable managers means a lot for campaigns. They
choose projects with higher potential. When I am choosing campaign I
like to so higher ranked member as a manager.
   It's not a guarantee that project will be successful. Not all high ranked
members are experienced in crypto-world.
   Risk's are always present. It's on us to estimate possible risk and possible
return in the end of campaign. We do that in many ways, one of them is checking
managers and promoters of specific bounty campaigns.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation. It is also a factor to decide to join the campaign

I agree with you, reputable managers means a lot for campaigns. They
choose projects with higher potential. When I am choosing campaign I
like to so higher ranked member as a manager.
   It's not a guarantee that project will be successful. Not all high ranked
members are experienced in crypto-world.
   Risk's are always present. It's on us to estimate possible risk and possible
return in the end of campaign. We do that in many ways, one of them is checking
managers and promoters of specific bounty campaigns.
the success of the manager in choosing the project also makes some positive things such as rewards for bounty participants will be paid and also the reputation of the name of the manager will definitely be a benchmark for the success of the project in the future, so the selection of projects for managers can affect the success of the project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

I agree with you. I often choose famous managers to participate in their campaigns. Although not all of their campaigns are successful, the scam rate will be much lower.
That is true, because if you choose the famous manager in the campaigns it means their is possibility that it will be successful. But their are times too that it is a scam, so sad to hear but that is the reality. We don't even know what will happen for the future but we have desire to be optimism of the result.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

Many of us have a spreadsheet or we have read many posts with the best known managers (most of them are Legendary users) and their new bounty campaigns, but the reality is that it is not about managers to be paid for the hard work we do because if the project does not get enough funds, Nobody receives their reward. Everything depends on the success of the project, that is clear.

As for managers, do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign?
 Because I've seen Sr members in campaigns promoted by Jr. Members, so I don't know if the level of user is a deadline between Trustful, Scam or Successfully  ICOs.
In my own humble opinion, if in a campaign, the manager is of higher rank there is much more possibility of success. Of course, they are very well experienced in this crypto world so I think legendary and hero as manager will not choose to manage a campaign that he think a scam. He will choose those he think will be successful.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

I agree that higher manager rank less scam thats why i always join campaigns with high ranked manager.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

higher rank has the most influence than the lower ranks for being a manager. but I agree that a lot of users are just looking for the manager and not the bounty itself.

bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

Manager with high rank less scam. Often they are reputable in management. But there is always potential for risk. They only help us filter projects and manage them. Our job is to dig deeper into the project we plan to participate in to see if it is a good project or not.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

Honestly my first consideration in choosing a bounty is to check the rank of the manager the minimum ranking must be a Sr. Manager and the reputation and integrity of the manager is also considered of course these are assurances that the campaign will not be a scam and such a manager may not want to get a negative trust.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

I also rarely participate in a bounty campaign run by low level managers. I selected the famous managers on this forum.
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

No, rank just means they've posted a lot on the forum.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

The success of a bounty project has a major impact on the hard work of the team in managing the project. The manager's rank managing the bounty project to me is not so important in the success of the bounty campaign. There may be other views from my friends that I can make a review of the topic related to this thread.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

I think the level of trust of bounty managers is more important than rank level, because rank level can not be the benchmark of success of a bounty, many bounty managers are only on rank members and full members, but bounty project that they hold successfully even reach hardcap

gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

There are sayings that "Don't judge the book by its cover", I have 2 friends and they're both Full Member here, they had been joined in a different campaign, wherein my Friend A told me he did not join on the bounty campaign of our Friend B because the bounty manager is low ranking (Jr. Member), he is not comfortable with, wherein he had a Hero Ranking in on his bounty campaign. Months later, Friend A got disappointed because the bounty campaigned he was working for is a scam and his all effort was useless, Friend B got the tokens and already encashed it. I would rather choose a very responsible low-level bounty manager rather than working with a high ranking scammer in bounty campaigns.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

The bounty manager obviously can not determine the success of a bounty campaign, but if he has a high rank in the forum rank and has positive trust statements, he can guarantee a good and correct performance of the bounty campaign. It's one of the things I check before joining a bounty campaign but for me the quality of the project and its team is much more important
Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Most of the time, you can choose an excellent reward manager.
Then you can receive a reward (if the ICO project successfully completes the crowdfunding)

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

Well of course higher rank could possibly will not accept project that will not surely to success because they had higher rank and careful enough not to get negative trust on their profile and that is the advantage on joining a campaign which is being manage by higher rank. The success rate is higher for the project to success and to for the rewards to be given. However, if that ICO is managed by jr. members then it has higher rate of percentage to get scam and the reward will not be distributed by the campaign manager and it will be okay to get negative trust since it is easily to create a jr. member account.
Not all of them, as I have seen projects before that did not end up being successful still being managed by higher rank member. For instance, Atriz is a higher rank member and some of us already know the issue he has been having with some of his campaigns so far as most of them all ended up to be a scam.

I only pointed that out to state the obvious and not to judge him as everyone is bound to make mistakes, but the thing is that most of these guys once they get paid really do not care if the project gets successful or not except just few whereas they should be considering their reputations as well on the line.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

actually, the Manager level didn't affect too much on how campaign will success or not, because its all depends on how the ICO projects marketing works, if the manager is Hero/Legendary but there's only small investor buy the ICO tokensale or didn't reach softcap which it will make all investors money refunded, and ICO maybe delayed.

but manager with higher level also have an experience on how they see the potency of ICO and accept the projects or not

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Now the time has come when it makes no sense to look at the rank of bounty manager, because many managers have several young accounts, which even before the Sr Membera did not reach
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: