Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING  (Read 36749 times)
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:11:52 PM

OK Guys, I can confirm this is NOT a scam.

I went down today picked 2 units up and they are now up and running.

The service was excellent and he I was shown they work and I have also ordered a couple more.

Thanks for the units and we will be speaking soon NineLives !!

I don't doubt you but it would shut a few of the trolls up if you provided some pictures, hashing numbers etc . I might even purchase a unit myself.

Hi Teka,

There's a video on your site and ghash.io login.  Also on the first page on this thread Smiley

I'm aware of that but it's always nice to receive some proof from a third party.

Oh I got ya.  More orders gone out today / tomorrow so hope someone is kind enough to upload.
Just out interest, are the any plans on making something more affordable? Also, are the fans in the miner replaceable because they are extremely loud.

We are looking into water coolers.   Yes fans can be replaced but if opened warranty is void.

Price:  As the TH is released prices may come down.

I was thinking about something such as a product in the price range of £200 - £500.
NineLives (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 06:37:26 PM

Tried to post images but dropbox/forum will not post them as it is just showing a box so here are some links to cgminer panel

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ij6lhf9m4xpwgu7/Untitled-1.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1cltm627cfmmlz/Untitled-2.jpg

Nice. Thank you.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:36:30 PM

Kensin,

It is simple.  Give me the time stated on our website.  10-14 working days as you have agreed via our terms and conditions.  If that fails then you have all right to complain.  Is that fair?

It should be 7 - 10 working days.

You said you will give me the tracking number. You are lying to me.

It says I will give you a tracking number SOOONNNNNNNNN?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? READDDDDD

After so many days of chasing you. I finally got the tracking number!!!  Smiley

It is so hard it it? I know you say soon, but that is like a void cheque. You need to let us know when. If you have to me, that your partner is a lazy person, and it will take him a few days to get the tracking number. Even though Hong Kong/ China only had 1st Jan 2014 for national holiday. And for the 5 remaining days, he is going to sit around and don't do nothing.

You customer service can improve by sending us an email stating, we have got your order. And it will take a few days to provide you, your tracking number. You should receive your tracking number in 5 days time.   
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 10:16:37 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 10:34:24 PM by NineLives

Kensin,

It is simple.  Give me the time stated on our website.  10-14 working days as you have agreed via our terms and conditions.  If that fails then you have all right to complain.  Is that fair?

It says I will give you a tracking number SOOONNNNNNNNN?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? READDDDDD

After so many days of chasing you. I finally got the tracking number!!!  Smiley

It is so hard it it? I know you say soon, but that is like a void cheque. You need to let us know when. If you have to me, that your partner is a lazy person, and it will take him a few days to get the tracking number. Even though Hong Kong/ China only had 1st Jan 2014 for national holiday. And for the 5 remaining days, he is going to sit around and don't do nothing.

You customer service can improve by sending us an email stating, we have got your order. And it will take a few days to provide you, your tracking number. You should receive your tracking number in 5 days time.  

Kensin,

You ordered on the 30th of December @ night.
You agreed to our website delivery dates. (10 working days) depending on the holidays:

Today is the 6th of Jan and you have a tracking number.

What exactly is your problem dude??  We haven't broken any promises?  You are simply impatient and have a problem.  You've messaged me nearly every day asking for a tracking number and spoke to me on the phone twice with the same sort of subject and this is from the instant you ordered?  What is with that?  It was new years break too dude?  Don't you understand people have families and time off work etc?

So please explain to all who is reading dude?  WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 11:11:05 PM

OK Guys, I can confirm this is NOT a scam.

I went down today picked 2 units up and they are now up and running.

The service was excellent and he I was shown they work and I have also ordered a couple more.

Thanks for the units and we will be speaking soon NineLives !!

I don't doubt you but it would shut a few of the trolls up if you provided some pictures, hashing numbers etc . I might even purchase a unit myself.

Hi Teka,

There's a video on your site and ghash.io login.  Also on the first page on this thread Smiley

I'm aware of that but it's always nice to receive some proof from a third party.

Oh I got ya.  More orders gone out today / tomorrow so hope someone is kind enough to upload.
Just out interest, are the any plans on making something more affordable? Also, are the fans in the miner replaceable because they are extremely loud.

We are looking into water coolers.   Yes fans can be replaced but if opened warranty is void.

Price:  As the TH is released prices may come down.

I was thinking about something such as a product in the price range of £200 - £500.

Ohh, nothing in that range Teka I'm sorry Sad

Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:51:26 AM

Kensin,

After so many days of chasing you. I finally got the tracking number!!!  Smiley

Kensin,

You ordered on the 30th of December @ night.
You agreed to our website delivery dates. (10 working days) depending on the holidays:

Today is the 6th of Jan and you have a tracking number.

What exactly is your problem dude??  We haven't broken any promises?  You are simply impatient and have a problem.  You've messaged me nearly every day asking for a tracking number and spoke to me on the phone twice with the same sort of subject and this is from the instant you ordered?  What is with that?  It was new years break too dude?  Don't you understand people have families and time off work etc?

So please explain to all who is reading dude?  WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Why can't you be a man a take it.
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 02:22:36 AM

Why can't you be a man a take it.

What?  Ohh Lord,,,  I give up.  Thank you Kensin.

Iraskor

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:57:46 PM

I got my tracking number as soon as the order status changed to "shipped".

It leads to a working tracking number, the service was (and is) awesome.
I'll give an update as soon as it arrives.

Thanks for the good work! Don't let the impatient/rude people get to you.
willids

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

Both my machines are now running at approx 210GH each Smiley

Royal Engineers Association (Hull) - All Donations Accepted
Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:10:09 PM

i will do a proper write up for anyone in doubt once i collect mine, if needs be will gladly document every part of the journey for all the trolls  Cool
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:50:24 PM

Having to pay the import tax personally is discouraging and off-putting.  I'd rather your company paid it, so I don't have to go through all the ball-ache of paying it myself.

What's up with that?
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 04:01:08 PM

Having to pay the import tax personally is discouraging and off-putting.  I'd rather your company paid it, so I don't have to go through all the ball-ache of paying it myself.

What's up with that?

Hey HellDiverUK,

You can collect from our store.  Via the webshop, select collect from store and VAT will be added.

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:03:54 PM

What's up with that?

Hey HellDiverUK,

You can collect from our store.  Via the webshop, select collect from store and VAT will be added.

I'm in N. Ireland, so unfortunately I can't collect. Sad
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 04:45:15 PM

What's up with that?

Hey HellDiverUK,

I'm in N. Ireland, so unfortunately I can't collect. Sad

Check your PM

grumpybearsgirl

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:21:52 PM

Wow looks like you guys have some good hardware and you actually deliver. What a concept =)

When do you think you'll start having 1THers in stock?
willids

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:56:36 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 12:46:29 PM by willids

Only took a couple of days to get my phone sorted but here is the photo of my two units.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shh2cywnvnwj7hc/East-Riding-of-Yorkshire-20.jpg

Did you manage to order my other two, with it coming to Chinese New Year they will be BIG Holidays due for the factory don't want to be left waiting Smiley

Also PM Sent !

Help your VETERANS as they have helped us - 1Muz52UE54VqrKXRANQUSh8iBA6hWbEzVs - http://www.HullREA.co.uk
Skype - willidsbiz
NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:07:39 PM

Wow looks like you guys have some good hardware and you actually deliver. What a concept =)

When do you think you'll start having 1THers in stock?

1TH is still under development and there is no time scale yet im sorry to say.  Hoping to have something in a few weeks.  Please be sure to signup to our newsletter and you will be updated.

Thanks for your support.

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:08:14 PM

Only took a couple of days to get my phone sorted but here is the photo of my two units.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shh2cywnvnwj7hc/East-Riding-of-Yorkshire-20.jpg

Did you manage to order my other two, with it coming to Chinese New Year they will be BIG Holidays due for the factory don't want to be left waiting Smiley

Also PM Sent !

Hi willids,

Thank you for the pic and yes ordered.  Smiley

NineLives (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:11:01 PM

UPDATE  08/01/2013

Newsletter:   http://eepurl.com/L2o_T

willids

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:49:41 PM

UPDATE  08/01/2013

Newsletter:   http://eepurl.com/L2o_T

Yep, got it and thanks for keeping us all updated .

Skype - willidsbiz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: