Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:43:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHEN] PERSON-TO-PERSON MICRO CONTRACTS –– 50,000+ app downloads  (Read 174685 times)
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:23:04 PM

Guys, as I understand it, this is already a fully working project, a working system? That is, you doing ICO to raise money for the further development of your application?
New application, i think. You can see the platform here: https://www.whenhub.com
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

Guys, as I understand it, this is already a fully working project, a working system? That is, you doing ICO to raise money for the further development of your application?
New application, i think. You can see the platform here: https://www.whenhub.com

It seems like it it's some kind of large system, or even the ecosphere, to transfer knowledge and skills to other people, through a blockchain?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

It seems like it it's some kind of large system, or even the ecosphere, to transfer knowledge and skills to other people, through a blockchain?

Yes, it seems that they are engaged in something like popularization of the knowledge accumulated by mankind, using the most modern technologies for this. What is important is that people don't get all this at once in huge volume, but study exactly what it becomes necessary to achieve a certain result. It's effective, fast and simple.
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

Yes, it seems that they are engaged in something like popularization of the knowledge accumulated by mankind, using the most modern technologies for this. What is important is that people don't get all this at once in huge volume, but study exactly what it becomes necessary to achieve a certain result. It's effective, fast and simple.
Here you can learn more about this platform:
https://blog.whenhub.com/
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

How long can calls be and will the price depend on the duration? Or will the price depend only on the achievement of the desired result?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

How long can calls be and will the price depend on the duration? Or will the price depend only on the achievement of the desired result?
I think this will be decided by the expert himself. Depending on the client's understanding of the material and technology ....
sharkman20

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

I think this will be decided by the expert himself. Depending on the client's understanding of the material and technology ....

Well, most likely - yes. The main thing is that experts don’t raise the price due to lack of competition
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

So far we have developed and released iOS and Android app and completed Smart Contracts. This represents about 40% of the overall vision we have defined in our white paper. We are raising capital to scale the project to millions of users and also to complete development of the overall vision.

We have a Patent Pending for WhenSense, a technology like Google AdSense where people can bid on an Expert's time, similar to how ad ranking on a page is based on an auction. We will be deploying this later in 2018 as well.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

How can you assure that the person is really the expert of that certain field?
How can we validate that we chose the right person the first time we used your app?
Do you have database of those experts that we can browse from?

How can you assure that the person is really the expert of that certain field?

Let's first define an Expert. For our app, an Expert is someone who knows more than you about a topic. The app isn't intended to help people solve complex problems, which are the domain of consulting. Instead, this is for a long tail model to provide quick answers on topics.

At the end of each call, Caller and Expert rate each other. Experts who rate poorly show up lower in search results and ultimately don't show up at all.

So, to answer your question, there is no assurance that the person is an Expert, but if they are fake, they will not be able to use the platform for more than 2-3 calls before they get booted.

How can we validate that we chose the right person the first time we used your app?

Each Expert has a self-created profile you can review, a self-rating of their expertise on the topic, and a platform rating based on how other Callers have rated them. Based on this you can make an informed decision. When the Interface call is initiated you have 30 seconds of unbilled time to talk and determine if you want to continue.

In the future, we will have third-party partners who will provide verification levels that an Expert can choose to obtain. When searching, you will be able to filter and only see Experts that match a verification level of your choice.

Do you have database of those experts that we can browse from?

There is a database of course. You can go into the app and swipe through all the Experts who are online at any given time.

Great! Thanks for answering my queries.
And good to know there is a time frame (30-s unbilled time) that you are giving the caller if in case they will change their mind.
This is good also if the caller and the expert has difficulty in understanding each other.
Because sometimes language barrier is a possible problem.
It doesn't mean that you can understand all english speakers.
Sometimes they have accents that you can't understand at all.
Good luck to your project!
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:05:46 AM

No. There are 30 seconds of free time. At this time, you can understand whether you will communicate with an expert, or not. Further, as I understood, there is a certain tariffication, which is set by the expert himself.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:06:46 AM

So far we have developed and released iOS and Android app and completed Smart Contracts. This represents about 40% of the overall vision we have defined in our white paper. We are raising capital to scale the project to millions of users and also to complete development of the overall vision.

We have a Patent Pending for WhenSense, a technology like Google AdSense where people can bid on an Expert's time, similar to how ad ranking on a page is based on an auction. We will be deploying this later in 2018 as well.

Is it something related to contextual advertising?
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:39:00 AM

So, you have a whole range of products? It's impressive. The idea with video calls is clear, but what about the rest of the products?
Looks like approach is also available on AppStore and Play Market
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

So, you have a whole range of products? It's impressive. The idea with video calls is clear, but what about the rest of the products?
Well, the application is working very well, and not many projects can boast of already running applications and other products. This is impressive and really inspires confidence in the developers
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

Well, the application is working very well, and not many projects can boast of already running applications and other products. This is impressive and really inspires confidence in the developers

Our startup is built on the vision of solving problems in the domain of “time.” Studio lets you display chronological information using beautiful visualizations. Approach is a white-label app for businesses that deliver something to customers; the driver appears in real-time on a map so the customer will know when they will arrive.

Our ICO is focused on our blockchain product, but later we will create integrations among all three. For example, when we introduce in-person meetings, Approach geofence feature will tell us exactly how long the meeting lasted.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Our startup is built on the vision of solving problems in the domain of “time.” Studio lets you display chronological information using beautiful visualizations. Approach is a white-label app for businesses that deliver something to customers; the driver appears in real-time on a map so the customer will know when they will arrive.

Our ICO is focused on our blockchain product, but later we will create integrations among all three. For example, when we introduce in-person meetings, Approach geofence feature will tell us exactly how long the meeting lasted.
It sounds pretty intriguing. I haven't seen such technologies before. Probably, it's rather difficult to develop?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:19:58 PM

It sounds pretty intriguing. I haven't seen such technologies before. Probably, it's rather difficult to develop?

Nothing now is not given easily. However, the application is already working very well, so I do not doubt the success of the development team.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Considering the fact that you already have a working product, and even a few others, you are the most attractive project of this season. I will follow you. Good luck!
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Guys, I didnt understand a little. Is the ICO already run? Where can I find the dates? Is there any difference in investing in a project before, maybe some kind of bonus?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

Guys, I didnt understand a little. Is the ICO already run? Where can I find the dates? Is there any difference in investing in a project before, maybe some kind of bonus?
well, according to some sources, ICO began on March 19, and will continue until September 19. Correct me if I'm wrong...
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:43 PM

well, according to some sources, ICO began on March 19, and will continue until September 19. Correct me if I'm wrong...

This is correct. Our ICO is currently in progress. Unlike many companies, we launched the ICO same day as we launched our product (i.e. got approved by Apple in the App Store).

We figured a shipping product Beta with users will inspire more confidence for ICO participants than a PDF white paper.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: