Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:15:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium?  (Read 1498 times)
mridulhasan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion

Etherium should be invested because I think,at present etherium is a valuable currency like bitcoin.And etherium position after Bitcoin.Recently the demand of etherium is increasing and market prices are increasing.Investing at etherium is the best can be gains.In future, these coins will be the best currency in the market. So Investing in this currency can earn a lot of profits.
bbq6

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

As a token of permanent inflation, Ethereum is a terrible investment tool. I don't know why you clowns are going to buy it. Even the founders of Ethereum have pointed out that Ethereum should not be stored as value, but rather as a medium to drive the network, which is different from Bitcoin.
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

It's very simple, in almost all cases, all ico projects are built on the basis of the Ethereum network . Because of this, etherium is the most popular coin
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

I think people should invest their money in buying ETHER, because this is the most relevant coin at the moment. A large number of projects are created on the basis of this coin, so this is the most promising coin
tql26101997

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Ethereum is a true outlier. It’s a platform that allows to create smart contract that runs on a decentralize network. The team behind Ethereum is very smart. I always look up the people that are behind a project before investing and Ethereum has 100% of my confidence.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

Invest in ETH is necessary, because this coin has great potential and future. I read in the news today that the Chinese government has recognized the blockchaine-platform Ethereum as the best in the world.
Jumli

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

I do not encourage people to invest in etherium but if I think a lot of people are investing in etherium because the etherium movement is so fast and to keep the price so it does not fall too far it's so strong that it keeps some people from withholding their etherium besides that etherium also has potential high to be a good long-term investment or short term!
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

Because Etherium is a coin, which often release other cryptocurrencies, and launch the ICO. I think this fact can be used as a positive investment, but it is desirable to invest on the bottom.
samuelemma692

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

Because ethereum is good and has potential in the future. It has a promising project and despite of it the price is stable and it is one of the most profitable coin Cheesy
khoatg11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

Ethereum is a good project that is leading the electronic money market
There is a huge community. on coinMarketCap, it is second only to bitcoin
People invest in Ethereum because people believe that Ethereum has a good future
tranlann444

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

Ethereum being the second largest cryptocurrency is growing in popularity and its value is also rising. It is cheaper compared to Bitcoin. It can also be traded in exchanges and can be use for transactions such as payments. Smiley
Isaac5939

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

I like the blockchain from ethereum.
and because ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin.
and also many who use the Ethereum Token. That is all.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion
Because Ethereum was second of the most valuable crypto currency after bitcoin.Ethereum has a bright future.Ethereum is a good investment option as it’s blockchain network is very much in demand as compared to Bitcoin’s blockchain. Also Ethereum is priced low as compared to Bitcoins and thus is giving more Return on Investment.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Ethereum is high potential coin of this market and it is leader of all the altcoins. Many people trust on its potential. People should invest in ethereum because it's a 2nd most preferable coin over the world. Many new projects are coming on ethereum based. it can helps to support to growth of ETH.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

Ethereum is the most popular and the most successful altcoins,only second to bitcoin i terms of market capitalisation
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

Ethereum is the second most popular coin after bitcoin. People still show faith in it when it's price goes down because everyone knows Ethereum value will raise with huge margin. Also it is the most used coin in exchanges and in projects. One of the important thing about Ethereum is- it is the first currency to do smart contracts which is booster for crypto world. If i convert Ethereum in one word then it's "Profitable" and "Promising". Wink
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

For me, I suggest some of the reasons why people should invest in ethereum is because, it has stable price, dominated by a large number of people and has good team that manage it. Many bounty campaign use ethereum wallet for paying their participants due to its strong potentials.
Vjatri

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

Because its factor level is very good.and the Ethereum is second largest currency after Bitcoin.Upcoming years its growing level is very high.Ethereum is a topmost coin into alternate coins.I think this is the main reason behind thats why people invest in Etherum.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

Reasons for an investment in any coin be it Bitcoin or altcoin depends largely on the mindset one has about it. Personally I prefer to go any length legally to get a hold of ETH cos I believe its future as it will turn out an unprecedented success; even one of its kind. Howbeit, another man would rather sell the ones he have now than dying to get some. Such is life actually.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

Ethereum has potential and real-life applications. Some media predict Ethereum will grow very strong this year because there are many ICO projects developed on the basis of Ethereum that has been formed so far. Investing in Ethereum is relatively safe and effective when compared to other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: