Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:41:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium?  (Read 1498 times)
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Because Ethereum is developed to improve and improve Bitcoin, it extends its capabilities. The main thing is the development in showing a clear "smart contract". Decentralized deals and self-executions are encoded into the blockchain itself.
And the market capitalization for Ethereum is close to $ 800 million. Making Ethereum investment the second most potential after Bitcoin

bibitao25

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:02:35 AM

I like the blockchain from ethereum.
and because ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin.
and also many who use the Ethereum Token. That is all.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

Ether is the second most popular coin after Bitcoins. All ICOs are using Ether to fund their projects and it volume and liquidity is good for trading. It price is stable and is a safe haven for keeping your funds without much fear.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

Invest in ETH is necessary, because this coin has great potential and future. I read in the news today that the Chinese government has recognized the blockchaine-platform Ethereum as the best in the world.
If the Chinese government acknowledges that, then the coin is probably the most potential, but I also believe that ETH will replace the BTC in the future, and the price will grow stronger. So I decided to hold them for a long time, not care about the price.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

because ethereum change the crypto industry, most of altcoins or called ERC tokens created on ethereum blockchain my friend
if i'm not wrong ethereum come with $0.32 each and now as you can see the price is about $700
this is really amazing result right ?

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

ethereum is altcoin which has a high and stable price so very popular in this business and many people hunt it and have it

Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

The strongest why I am believing in ethereum it’s the most efficiently and frequently used blockchain technology . Every day ethereum blockchain used by new projects . Even once expected casper pos implemented then ethereum then it will solve lots of scalability as well as netwok congestion issues .
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

the potential of ethereum is very good, the price is still affordable to get big profit, ethereum also as measuring all altcoins, can make sure its trading volume is high, it eases in the process of buying and selling
npfyieke

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:25:48 AM

Investing in Etherium is a smart choice. Because Etherium is such a popular coin that it can always make you earn money, as long as you have the patience to hold it.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

I think supporting and investing in ethereum is always a good decision to make. Ethereum is already an established coin in the market. Its like one of the pioneer cryptos out there. Also it shows stability in value and its volatility is less than that of bitcoin making it a less risky investment. Also a lot of coins out there are based on ethereum so better to have some of it for the future.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

Most new tokens are currently built with Ethereum, if not, they may also receive a purchase with ether. So I think for now, ethereum is still the most popular altcoin especially for short-medium term investments.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion

As far as I know, when ico is released, almost all or all developers receive purchases in Ethereum form.
Maybe this is what keeps most people from storing Ethereum. So it seems ethereum will remain a favorite coin for some time to come.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

Because the projects that are built on the Ethereum network is becoming more and more, and in the near future this whole market will only grow, I think everyone understands this perfectly
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Because Ethereum was second of the most valuable crypto currency after bitcoin.Ethereum has a bright future.Ethereum is a good investment option as it’s blockchain network is very much in demand as compared to Bitcoin’s blockchain. Also Ethereum is priced low as compared to Bitcoins and thus is giving more Return on Investment.
Etherium is the best altcpin behind bitcoin and its the first and top reason why. Decentralized virtual machines are provided through their dedicated cryptocurrency ethercoin to handle point-to-point contracts. As the first product to propose a smart contract and greatly change the entire encrypted digital currency and blockchain industry. Another thing, etherium is not stop yet. The market cap can increase double if the general market cap back to last year amount.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

I think that the main reason why people invest in Ethereum is that it is profitable, and Ethereum is a token for smart contracts. I think he can g

People invest in Ethereum because they know that it is profitable and it has a good future in this industry. Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin and the value of the is good  that has a guarantee that we can earn more of what we expected as long we have patience .
camnhungg666

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

As a token of permanent inflation, Ethereum is a terrible investment tool. I don't know why you clowns are going to buy it. Even the founders of Ethereum have pointed out that Ethereum should not be stored as value, but rather as a medium to drive the network, which is different from Bitcoin. Smiley
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Ethereum is the most promising coin and after Bitcoin it is the second most preferred coin in crytpo world. Ethereum is secure, reliable, fast in transaction and maximum Altcoins are launched on its ERC20 smart contract.
I think all these things makes him unique coin of crypto world and that's why people take interest in it and also invest in it.
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

Because it holds the second position and it is very much popular.
shulern

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

People should invest in the air because the air is only gaining its popularity.Many coins are based on ether, many tokens will still be issued on ether.That's why
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the coin that plays vital role in cryptocurrency. Ethereum performance is not far farm bitcoins performance all over the years. Maybe in the near future Ethereum will surpass btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: