Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium?  (Read 1498 times)
karniilyas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

because ethereum has good technology, and has a market value to invest, and sudh many people use to make Ethereum valuable and calculated
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

because ethereum has good technology, and has a market value to invest, and sudh many people use to make Ethereum valuable and calculated
they investing in ethereum because the good value in the market and the profit that ethereum can give to the people rather than that ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency next to a bitcoin. by being demand and popular ethereum is now good altcoin and many of us use to invest in ethereum because the good value it can help to increase your profit.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

Ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin. Its price is not like bitcoin but its price comes after bitcoin. Moreover it is a token for smart contracts and investing in it is quite profitable.
MacStone

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

Because it has always been the 2nd coin on the market?
Came on, it is the same as saying why are people investing on bitcoin at the moment. I think that there is not an exact reply for this

trindirt

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

Because for all time of its existence Ethereum has proved its reliability and technology, it is not just that it is in the leading position among the altcoins.
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

Ethereum is an open-source, public blockchain-based computing platform and it has wasted no time in establishing itself as the second largest digital currency over the past couple of years. It has so much potential. That's why people still invest into it.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Because Ethereum is the most prioritized coin after the appearance of bitcoin and becomes a coin that brings many users good success in mining, trade and investment. Even Ethereum gets the trust of crypto users and one of the coins that will shift bitcoin at the top of the crypto industry in the future.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

No one owes anyone anything. Everyone himself has to make a decision. Ethereum coin with great potential. But time does not stand still and you may see a coin that will surpass the Ethereum. The price of Ethereum will go to the bottom.  You need to constantly monitor the market to have time to sell, or buy even more.
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

Following quite a while from now, I see ETH acknowledge in esteem excessively. The individuals who are loading presently will extremely paid off. As I would see it can achieve $1000 or more, requests for ETH will expanded as there numerous tokens being made on their stage.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

I think Ethereum is a promising coin so investing in Ethereum is a very good idea, Ethereum has a big community in the market so I'm sure the future of ETH is very bright.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion
Ethereum is always ranked No. 2 coinmarketcap, it has a huge capitalization, only after Bitcoin. Ethereum is altcoin with perfect blockchain technology. It has a professional team, extensive support community. Ethereum is the source of many ICOs. I believe that in the next few years Ethereum will grow stronger, and it will compete with Bitcoin as the throne of the world's cryptocurrency. At present Ethereum prices have fallen to the bottom, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in Ethereum
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Well so because with Ethereum a high potential for growth will be very profitable to be a fairly high price. so that it will be more profitable for investors. this is my opinion in investing.
ETh is widely believed to be so popular, today's market has so many people believe in ETH, they are extremely potent pennies, ETH prices can rise to $ 2000 in August this year, so Now is the best time to invest in them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Tuyul_Elitte

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

because Ethereum is one of the coins that has good potential and has a bright future. I think Ethereum will grow very strong. because there are many ICO projects developed on the basis of Ethereum. in addition to investing in Ethereum is relatively safe and effective.
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion
More people invest in ETHEREUM, because has a great future.Ethereum is now a good source of earning a substantial profit from your invested money. Ethereum has set itself up to become the largest platform for decentralized services in the world. Ethereum is making progress on it’s road map to support these services for years to come.
BitcoVast

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

Not necessarily, but I redeem my bounty coins to ethereum, because in my country ethereum can be swapped into the currency of my country
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Well so because with Ethereum a high potential for growth will be very profitable to be a fairly high price. so that it will be more profitable for investors. this is my opinion in investing.
The only real motivation which you can have to invest your money into ETH can only come if you will study more about this coin as this will exactly tell you all the advantages which you can have being an investor of this coin. The best thing about this coin is that you can go for both holding and trading according to the situation and that this coin will help you in having profit in both the cases.
audiman

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) is one of the strongest proofs of Ethereum's long-term prospects.
Several large companies, including dozens of Fortune 500 companies, have decided to work together to advance the technology of the Ethereum network, with the goal of integrating it into their businesses. This group includes companies like Intel, Microsoft, JPMorgan, BP and Thomson Reuters. Now in 2018, the EEA has more than 200 strong members.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

I would invest in the ethereum. because I believe that this coin has more potential for growth in price. In the ethereum I see a lot more prospects and I think that sooner or later it will overtake bitcoin. It is a fact. At least the ethereum work and develop it. I think he did not have great opportunities  and He did not reach his maximum
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

The etherium is very good for investments due to the large number of ICOs. With the help of this coin, you can buy tokens, recently released to stock exchanges of projects. In the future, I see that the Etherium will have competitors in the face of such projects as Cardano, EOS and others.

Bronenosec

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

Ethereum is one of the best and most stable coins on the market. If you invest in Ethereum, you can make good money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: