Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium?  (Read 1498 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

like any other pump and dump scheme out there people get in with the hopes of making a lot of money. they usually see the rises and get in afterwards and lost money. that is how the whales of these pump and dump coins make profit.
also this coin is the most advertised coin of all times. people are bound to buy something that is being advertised 24/7!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Vasyan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

I think that at this stage of the development of the crypto industry the etherium is the most reliable currency because it is followed by a team of very strong developers led by a very clever and creative person, the etherium team openly talks about its plans and intends to change many things in its currency this year , people love honesty and openness
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Ethereum being the second largest cryptocurrency is growing in popularity and its value is also rising. It is cheaper compared to Bitcoin. It can also be traded in exchanges and can be use for transactions such as payments.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

Because Ethereum trade is very profitable, there are profits every day, and now there are many members, more than 40 countries. In general, the more people who participate in an international project and the profits are very substantial, there is no motivation to run.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion
There are many projects that are implementing ICOs through the etherium's smart contract! ETH investment can be very effective at the present time! Due to the great demand, ETH has been successfully proven!
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

ethereum is altcoin which has a future. Currently only capable of mastering the markets seeming to ethereum. And I also believe that this altcoin will likely to be jumped very high
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

Etherium is the #2 in the crypto market. Completely designed as a currency by avoiding major mistakes that Bitcoin has. Eth will not pass the BTC but it is already a major exchange medium. Supports the blockchain technology. Also Its popular.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

for myself I am still investing in Ethereum I still believe in Ethereum because in this year start there is an increase I hope at the end of the year will be even better.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

Ethereum has a history now it has been around since mid 2015 and has proven it has great utility. The ERC-20 protocol has been used to launch many new coins, these all use the ETH blockchain and pay the ETH fees in GWEI. The additional usage will help to increase the value of the coin

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

because ethereum is one of the most promising altcoin, it is good for long term investment, people should support ethereum because it is one of the most qualified to follow the steps of bitcoin.

diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

ethereum is a good coin today, until the future or future will make the investors get big profits. ethereum has a good future for discovery. ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin, making ethereum queen in cryptocurrency.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

Invest in ethereum because it is second most common after bitcoin. It is an altcoin with great community, strong developer team. When investing in ethereum, the risk of losing money, but can not avoid the price adjustment. You need to look at the market overview before investing. Ethereum is so boding for the ICO, so it's very popular.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

Ethereium growth potential in the future is high and is pose to achieve some all time this year. This blockchain platform is used by developers to produce application or dapps. As more dapps created under ethereum, its price will continue to grow. Like bitcoin, it is also best investment for long term hold and expect its price to go up within weeks or month.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:24:04 AM

As for me I invest in ETH because of its stability and promised future of the project.
Also many of interesting ICO projects are developed using ETH-based blockchains.

Mystic dream

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

Why should people invest in Ethereum? for myself, I believe in the future of ethereum.
Why do people still support Ethereum? because for the price ethereum itself for me can still rise again from the year before its.
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

Because it's the best altcoin ever . The most popular among investors . I think the price by the end of the year will be several times more expensive than now
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

ETH is a very good, popular and promising coin, so why not support it. I am a fan of ETX and I am sure that this coin will only increase in the future. ETH has a very popular and reliable platform that generates a lot of new tokens.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Luntik45

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

Most of the projects ICO built on the basis of Etherium . Etherium is one of the most attractive coins for investors
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Because they can see the potential of ethereum they believe that it will increase at $2,000 in this year and this is good for long term investment possible will reach the highest price at $10,000.

wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

I think everything is so obvious . Because all projects are built in the etherium network . This is the most popular altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: