Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:24:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium?  (Read 1498 times)
sounddrum

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

There are lots of factors to list for you to invest and support ethereum
in terms of platform most altcoins uses the Ethereum platform, because it is very simple, easy and flexible to use.
After bitcoin I think it is the most used coin, not too expensive like bitcoin and it has a future potential which makes investors invest in it
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

the answer from me, because of the advantages of the investment of each person, ethereum have quality in the market, for support, ethereum applied by many exchanges, as token exchange of other altcoin, therefore people support ethereum.

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

investment in ethereum becomes a necessity and must be done because ethereum is the main coin in an important crypto besides bitcoin. in addition ethereum now supports a lot of ico and can serve as one of the potential coins that have many benefits. so why someone investing in ico is that's the answer.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

That coin gave a lot of company a chance to hoard a lot of money into making a good service although some are scam.
Up until now it still doesnt stop. There are still ICO's using the smart contract.
So why not invest with that coin that makes the crypto world a little better place for other people.
For me, I will just keep my ETH and just let it be for a long time.
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

To me why i feel or to suggest that people should invest in Ethereum is that;
1. Its the second on list of the Coin Market, and
2. Its a valued coin.
3. It’s the most efficiently and frequently used blockchain technology and its price stability is so awesome.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

Please share your opinion

which I see why many people use Ethereum because this coin has good growth and thus this coin is also very popular in comparison with altcoin others and many people who still support Ethereum of them because this coin is good to invest and good for trading because it has a smart contract
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

which I see why many people use Ethereum because this coin has good growth and thus this coin is also very popular in comparison with altcoin others and many people who still support Ethereum of them because this coin is good to invest and good for trading because it has a smart contract
Excluding the popularity in ETH ,it has a good chances to grow money in just a short time due to the fluctuation on its prices and the continuosly movement in the market. ETH can bring positive result in which we are able to gain tremendous profit.

profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

Ethereum might become the first most powerful crypto and I don't have any doubts that it will overtake Bitcoin in price in the nearest future - in one or two years. The demand for Ethereum is very high and it is very good opportunity to invest in Ethereum now. High ROI is expected in the long-term!
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

Ethereum is one of the greatest coins. The way they made it sure that Ethereum will be important and will grow in the future is simply brilliant. All the tokens build in Ethereum platform are traded for Ethereum and this is making it more popular and it is pushing the price up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Alat2233

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

Fast and cheap transactions. A new technology, which has no analogues outside the crypto industry
Vroof

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

because ethereum has good potential in the future
it's a lot of platforms that use erc20 with smart contracts that are owned by ethereum because it has advantages
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Ethereum as we all know is a smart contract platform and on daily basis people are deploying their projects on the ethereum network and those networks makes use of eth for the gas fees so that alone will make anyone to invest because more app will be deployed in the future.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

I was invest in ethereum coin because I believe that in the future this coin is increasing value like bitcoin. As of today this ethereum coin is fall down so I suggest to buy, because this is the right time to buy due to when if it is increasing, I'm sure they cannot afford to invest immediately. In addition this ethereum is one of the trusted coin that's why a lot of people invest.
mightcoin

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

The main advantage is that Ethereum is purpose built to include a full featured programming language that allows ‘smart contracts’ to be deployed on the network. Without getting into too much detail this means that money on Ethereum is fully programmable.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

Ethereum is the highest value altcoin, it ranks second coinmarketcap, just after Bitcoin. Ethereum has blockchain technology, it is the foundation of many ICO projects, every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions. I believe in the next few years Etheruem will grow as fast as Bitcoin, maybe it will beat Bitcoin. That's why Ethereum is worth the investment. At present Ethereum prices have fallen sharply, fluctuating in the $ 564 range, this is a good opportunity for us to buy Ethereum.

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

I was invest in ethereum coin because I believe that in the future this coin is increasing value like bitcoin. As of today this ethereum coin is fall down so I suggest to buy, because this is the right time to buy due to when if it is increasing, I'm sure they cannot afford to invest immediately. In addition this ethereum is one of the trusted coin that's why a lot of people invest.
ETH is altcoin that has the most practical applications in the cryptocurrency market, which makes ETH a very strong and stable support community. Long-term investment in ETH is great because it really works for investors. I believe that in 2018 ETH will achieve a lot of success.
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

besides ethereum can provide cheap and faster transaction, it is also coin which has potential to be used for ico. many projects that use ethereum for ico sale. the more people use ethereum platform, the more valuable it will be. no wonder, ethereum can survive although it is falling.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

Ethereum is now the best altcoin when bitcoin is put aside. And also its wallets ability to handle most alt coins makes people invest into it

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

investment in ethereum becomes a necessity and must be done because ethereum is the main coin in an important crypto besides bitcoin. in addition ethereum now supports a lot of ico and can serve as one of the potential coins that have many benefits. so why someone investing in ico is that's the answer.
Because ETH is now widely available in the market, many ICO projects have developed their tokens based on ETH's smart contract. I believe in the future ETH will be the king of the Crypto market, I just hold the ETH because they give me peace of mind. I never fear that my capital will be lost, I only care about the hackers.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

People invest in Ethereum mainly because it is currently ranked second in the market, only after Bitcoin. If most people invest in BTC in 2017, investors will tend to invest more in ETH by 2018. Due to the large current of ICO, it is evident that Ethererum has great potential in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: