Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in Etherium?  (Read 1495 times)
Heruwa

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

Etherum is a unique and easy platform to get, especially the cost is not too large, many ico use platforms because it is simple, easy and safe. The value is also quite good, there are many advantages to ethereum if you are able to understand it.
Bostast

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

Etherum is a unique and easy platform to get, especially the cost is not too large, many ico use platforms because it is simple, easy and safe. The value is also quite good, there are many advantages to ethereum if you are able to understand it.

Does it mean the price will rise again?
Mandypast

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

5 reasons to invest in ethereum
It's growing in popularity. Ethereum has wasted no time in establishing itself as the second largest digital currency over the past couple of years. ...
Valuations are on the rise. ...
It could be the future. ...
You can trade on exchanges. ...
It can already be used to buy goods.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

Ethereum is one of the best and most stable coins on the market. If you invest in Ethereum, you can make good money

ethereum is already a blockchain network that is heavily relied on by many new tokens and smart contract based projects. Forget your speculations on prices, focus on real value

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

People should invest ethereum because I think we can give us a good profit. It will potentially grow like bitcoin.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

People should invest ethereum because I think we can give us a good profit. It will potentially grow like bitcoin.

Yes it has a brighter future very hard to see as every day it goes up and down which is not a positive change. But it is slowly gearing up and still holds its position.
ymaico

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

I believe that he will recover, and now it is convenient to do this because of the reduced prices
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

People invest in ethereum because it is a potential coin to grow and this is the second rank to the bitcoin and I believe ethereum is good to invest

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

People should not invest in Ethereum, it is an individual choice of everyone. Just Ethereum is one of the best coins and that is why Ethereum is the coin in which people will continue to grow.

restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

ethereum will launch their latest version, I hope the presence of this new version will make the ethereum platform more complete and easily adopted by other platforms. but a new problem arose when many projects started made ethereum selling orders for company operations

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

Ethereum is used too carry out so many transaction in the digital space and therefore needs to supported since without it the digital space will never be the same. For the investment ETH is one of the stable coins that could provide it holders with the needed returns and look at the market now ETH is quiet down and will be worth to invest in.

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Why should people invest in Etherium?

Why people still support Etherium?

Please share your opinion

For me the reason that I still support ethereum is the fact that there is a lot more to the project than a lot of people understand, the tech behind it is very sound and there is every indication that this is a project with a lot of potential to do well and nothing to tell otherwise. We all understand that there is alot that is not going well right now with the coins but with time it is going to get better.

Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

Ethereum has good use cases and reputable and capable team behind the project. Also most ICOs are operated on this blockchain. Still Ethereum has a life into crypto space and will be there for a long time.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

ethereum will launch their latest version, I hope the presence of this new version will make the ethereum platform more complete and easily adopted by other platforms. but a new problem arose when many projects started made ethereum selling orders for company operations
That's affecting the current value of this coins the mass selling really hurt the project, but in terms of potentials I guess when new updates showed up
many things will happen along the way, ETH is just quite for a while and still trying to recover back while bitcoin is also trying to run as a bull again, with
deeper understanding with the platform it can attract new investors to support the project.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

if they have launched their lastest version , it could be good news for their community.no more complain about ethereum network that often in trouble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: