Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24906 times)
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide

You can visit their website and register. The private initial sale is now live and bonuses are much higher than pre-sale. Tokens that are not distributed are normally burned to avoid over supply but in Aenco's case they allocated certain amount of token for sale and developments.
Try to look at their main page and you will find the answer for that specific questions and now they are on their private initial sale you will be enlighten as well about this project. And as what most of the ICOs do with the token that are not distributed they will also burned as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

In my own perspective, its not that difficult for this project to make investors and supposedly users to wonder in just a glimpse of it that would probably make them to continue understanding and appreciating the project's has to offer. But surely will need a time for them to finally convinced the investors and clients to stick with it.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

The project's transparency seems to be considerate for its investors and users. I probably take it as a good sign of the team's commitment towards their uplines who can make their platforms into a reality one.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.

Is there a telegram channel that we can join in so that we can directly ask questions about the project if ever we can't participate in the link you've shared?

Yes there is, you can check on the first page at the top it says telegram and it will direct you to their channel. There are some admin who can answer your questions.
Ok. Thank you sir. I will join in their telegram channel so that if i have queries about the project i can ask it there. Well, i hope that people or admin of their telegram is very active and responsive .
that a good idea, you can ask alot of question on telegram. Aenco team will response to your question. Also update on project is posted in telegram.
Yes, because they posted on telegram the updates we should know about this project and the things that are happening around it. And we can get an answer right away with our concerns because of the many people and admins who can answer to our question.
TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

This will be the breakthrough of independent medical company who needs fund for their innovation.

Some ideas just need to be funded to be seen. I prefer if they will opt to partner with big names than independent companies.
Conquermountains

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

This is seems legit. This one of the best platform i ever red. I wish i be part of this project

Yes it is Legit, and you can be part of it if you want too, we still have a lot of time to join the project, right now they have a private sale, then the Pre sale will be on July 27-Aug31.
TheLegend27

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:13:41 PM

The project's transparency seems to be considerate for its investors and users. I probably take it as a good sign of the team's commitment towards their uplines who can make their platforms into a reality one.

Yes, once they establish transparency among their investors it is much easier to gain much crowd in no time. Mutual trust between the team and the investors ensure a good business.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

Yes, once they establish transparency among their investors it is much easier to gain much crowd in no time. Mutual trust between the team and the investors ensure a good business.

Speaking of, do they already have a list of partners? How do will they benefit from each other?
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Good health is one of the main factors in living so this kind of project which related to healthcare technologies and innovation really helps those people in needs , like people who have Alzheimer's , cancer or even diabetes.
Alzheimer's Disease, a kind of disease that AENCO are willing to help and assist us. They are right that its cheaper and affordable rather to get a caregiver for this kind of disease.
In order to have a treatment in the Alzheirmer's disease it can cost too much money, but because of this newly propose of aenco it will really big help to the people that have an average living or in other term not have enough money for treatment.

There is still no cure for Alzheimer's yet. However, aenco maybe able to help in reaching towards solving that problem through their platform by providing necessary funds through their fintech aspects and also through their platform with the help of their partner doctors, hospitals and other organizations.
We cannot predict the what will happen for the future of Aenco but I believe that there is a very big possibility and tendency that Aenco will find the answer for those uncured diseases. Many people are trusting and believing for the success of this project.

I also believe that aenco will be of great help in finding a cure by helping organizations dedicated to researching a treatment for these diseases. I hope that many will believe and invest in this project.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.

Yes it is, a very interesting project . Good ideas that in the future will surely benefits the consumer and the one who will avail their services. Im excited to see this operating their services.
We have the same feeling in this project but we will see that it's just the beginning and so many great updates we have to look forward to. One here is the participation and support of the big people behind it.
Base on what I have seen and in just a few time many people now are getting to know this project. They became  interested to the concepts and ideas about healthcare technology. I am glad to be one of the believe of this project.
It is really intriguing at the same time a benificial one for everyone regardless of age  who really in need as it is related to health matters. That's why people were sure-enough intrigued, willing to participate and be part of its future happenings.
Yes that is really true the curiosity of every people will drive them to join and participate to this significant project by investing to it. And I can safely say as the time goes by this peoject will be one of the successful ICOs of this year.
Curiosity of people to a certain project makes it helpful to the ICO because they can help in spreading news about the project and once they like the concept of the platform they will invest and encourage people to invest too.
Yes that is right because of the curiousity of the people and certain ICOs are intriguing it tend to helps this project spreading and making noise in this crypto community. And that will trigger the investors to invest in such a great and awesome project like Aenco.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

It was a wise decision to exclude US and China from the token sale. They can manipulate market at ease and clamp down any progress a token might have just to maximize their profit gains.

We really don't know if those countries can really manipulate the market, maybe they are excluded to join the ICO because they have rules and regulations to follow whenever they want to join ICO if you are from these countries, and the crypto world still faces a lot of criticism from these countries.
Team will find a way to make partner on country they target. It will be easy to stablish a partnership with local. It be easy to spread out the project.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job

Feel free to do so, honestly I've been thinking about investing as well, but i need to do a further reading and research first.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:37:48 PM

I'm amazed to see big names such as Bloomberg and Business Insider were your media partners. Plus, having a rating of 4.4 from FindICO and an average of 4.4 across all the Ico trackers.
I think  that this ICO will definitely be a successful ICO because of the services and the benefits that people can get. Even big companies or those media that has a name is their partners because they trusted the project and the people behind the team.

Thats right this huge companies will not support this ICO if they can't see the potential of the project and their mission to improve healthcare technologies. We will see more and more people who will support this project in just a matter of time.
Yes, and it's not too long since this project start and more time can be used by its developer to further develop and strengthen this project that will capture the attention of large companies and investors.

ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

It was a wise decision to exclude US and China from the token sale. They can manipulate market at ease and clamp down any progress a token might have just to maximize their profit gains.

We really don't know if those countries can really manipulate the market, maybe they are excluded to join the ICO because they have rules and regulations to follow whenever they want to join ICO if you are from these countries, and the crypto world still faces a lot of criticism from these countries.
Team will find a way to make partner on country they target. It will be easy to stablish a partnership with local. It be easy to spread out the project.

Thats right, If the investors are from these countries they will surely find a way to invest if they will find this project worthy to invest too.Let us hope for the best.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

I think this one is really convincing for everyone as it is involved in two important aspects of a person's need to comply. Health and finance.

Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

You should sir, because this project has a bright future in the cryptocurrency industry and this project is obviously one of a kind and the first world's best blockchain-based healthcare financial solutions and i firmly believe that this is a product in demand.

Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

I foresee it as not a difficult one to be appreciated by everyone but in terms of putting it on the rank in a wider utilization is indeed a not that easy to make.

apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Thats right, If the investors are from these countries they will surely find a way to invest if they will find this project worthy to invest too.Let us hope for the best.

I think there are many ways to circumvent their current situation in their respective jurisdictions. Even if there are restrictions against investing in icos they will really find ways to invest in a project they like. I hope these countries open up to these kinds of activities to help bolster growth and development in crypto space. This in turn will greatly benefit aenco in the long run and will let them be able to help the greater public.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

Feel free to do so, honestly I've been thinking about investing as well, but i need to do a further reading and research first.

This is wonderful feedback from you guys. I firmly believe that your investment in aenco will not be wasted since this project is composed of team members who are really dedicated in reaching their goal through the aid of blockchain and using their token to fuel their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: