Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24906 times)
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Yes and there is no doubt with that, what else can you expect from a project of billions of people who can be helped in the field of Healthcare and Financial.

Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:10:50 AM

What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide
As i read their white paper, unsold tokens shall be retained by Aenco and allocated to reserves to fuel the development and growth of the Aenco ecosystem, uts community and partners.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:20:35 AM

As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread. 
its good to show to all the member of the team who is all behind this,if they have advisor for financial marketing  it etc to more trust invest .

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:27:01 AM

You're quite right, although there are lots of things that needs a better definition or revision, i think it will suffice for now and they can make some changes later. I'm pretty sure there are some devs who are active in here, but as they day, if you want a better assessment, join telegram.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job
That is a very good idea and option for you because investing on this project will definitely give you a very big opportunity to gain and earn more because this project is really fair to all the investors that will invest on it.

apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.

Whitepaper is all we need if curiosity hits us but if anyone having trouble reading the whitepaper I suggest that they should try to watch the aenco videos through Youtube , for me it's easily to understand the project details if you're watching it.

I agree with you mate! Reading the voluminous white paper is tiresome and it depends on your comprehension whether you could understand their concept and what they are trying to do and who will benefit from their project. Good thing that they created a video for us to be able to easily understand what aenco is all about.

Thats right,  going through the 59 pages white paper is quite time consuming,  I watched their videos as well and thats easier for me,  but that doesnt mean I will not read the whitepaper,  i will find time to read it so that I can decide whether to invest in this project.  
[/quote]

I agree that reading their whitepaper is quite time consuming, but if you are investing your hard earned money, I suggest that you took the time to read and understand it thoroughly. I also suggest to do your own research as well aside from just reading the whitepaper and watching some videos.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

I think you can express here the complicated information you see in the whitepaper so that people who understand well in part that you do not yet fully understand can give their views about it but please be specific. That's a great thing for everyone because maybe your question is also our question because many of us are in the process of researching this project.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide
As i read their white paper, unsold tokens shall be retained by Aenco and allocated to reserves to fuel the development and growth of the Aenco ecosystem, uts community and partners.
I found that idea as a pleasing one as it won't be a waste. Having it as a reserved revenues for further development of the project is an alternatives without much adjustments or changes need to do by its users.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:31:42 AM

In my own perspective, its not that difficult for this project to make investors and supposedly users to wonder in just a glimpse of it that would probably make them to continue understanding and appreciating the project's has to offer. But surely will need a time for them to finally convinced the investors and clients to stick with it.
Yes that is for sure! Due to its very informative and well explained whitepaper that discuss its platforms, no wonder that it will encourage many investors to invest on them.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
check the whitepaper, they laid out their plan there, the goal they're aiming for this coming 24 months.

You can check last page of their whitepaper,  I am also curious why it is just 24 months,  Usually road maps takes years.  Hope someone from the team can answer. 

I think maybe because as a result of their brainstorming and planning, they have determined that 24 months is enough to realize their goals. I also think that is feasible since the crypto space is changing at lightning speeds nowadays. But I also think that it is better to broaden their timeframe to around 5 years to cover midterm goals.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:34:40 AM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.
There's always something negative can happen especially when you are still beginning. Anyways if the team will work hard on it and be dedicated of it.,it will be soon a successful platform.

Definitely, providing sufficient information to the community specially to the investors in one of the most important things to do. This is because these people are the best ones who can help you reach more people to take interest in aenco and eventually believe in you as well.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:35:48 AM

The project's transparency seems to be considerate for its investors and users. I probably take it as a good sign of the team's commitment towards their uplines who can make their platforms into a reality one.
Indeed and I totally agree to you! this project has most transparent compare to different ICOs. Also they are so considerate and generous in dealing with their investors. I can say that it will succeed as the project goes along.
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

I found that idea as a pleasing one as it won't be a waste. Having it as a reserved revenues for further development of the project is an alternatives without much adjustments or changes need to do by its users.
There are lots cons and pros of retaining the unsold coins rather than burning it,  i just hope that this choice will not really affect the entire campaign, i mean burning the unsold coins ensures a limited supply so it prevents the coin from dumping and it secures the investors.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Yes and there is no doubt with that, what else can you expect from a project of billions of people who can be helped in the field of Healthcare and Financial.
That's what Im also expecting. Actually its not that difficult to bring up into a reality as the project has all it takes to make investors and users appreciate the deeper goods of it.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:39:30 AM

Yes because other project was that when it was finished then they had some developments in its parts, they also increased their price or product charge to recover their cost of project development and that is not good for me. What do think?
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

Dont you think the unsold tokens that allocated for reserves will affect the price of the tokens later on? Because I think someone mentioned that the margin is so high. 
Ana_Rome

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

I wish this idea gets a great success!
Spotless website,  promising design, unprejudiced activity.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

i think there are busy for something or preparing for the pre sale. Sooner maybe there are active.. Try to jion there telegram i read a comment that there are active in there telegram. You can just ask in this thread what is the complicated information there are some participant willing to answer that.

KapitanTiago

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:47:29 AM

Yes because other project was that when it was finished then they had some developments in its parts, they also increased their price or product charge to recover their cost of project development and that is not good for me. What do think?
You're quite right, although I think that the devs knows it and they thought this through, so I'm sure they came up with a better plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: