Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16762 times)
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Historically, if you adjust your portfolio in the long term, then you will be easier to make money. If you buy ico worth $ 100, then you will suffer a maximum loss of $ 100, but you have the opportunity to gain multiple benefits.
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

I feel long term investment is a good way to gain more profits, a simple yet great strategy. Prices of any currency don't grow multiple times overnight, it takes time. Otherwise it will just be a bubble waiting to blow into nothingness.
So yes, for me long term investment is a good way to go.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Anybody who has taken part in cryto investment in the past or who has ever looked at past charts of any crypto should know that long term is the best altitude here. But it requires patience and not constantly looking at the price movement of the coins you have bought. This will prevent panic selling when the price goes down. Just give the investment 6months to 12months to mature for better profit.
scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

#Crypterium is next bitcoin. It allows to spend all kind of crypto currency with contactless methods to all pos machine via mobile phone app. Just have a look this token. You will thank me later
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:38:19 PM

An investor says that trading is looking for small money, and long-term investments are looking for real profits. It may be very dependent on the character of each, but I am including those who support long-term investment.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

It is a good strategy using long term investment in cryptocurrency business, and mostly people gaining multiple profits are those people holding for long term by easily monitoring the price status day by day, on which the price become good and then sell directly when price turn to higher level.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

I think long-term investment needs more patience, the readiness of any risks, and also much more capitals. It also needs a good strategy to select which coin is excellent for the long-term investment carefully.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:47:32 PM

If you want to choose for a long term investments you should choose a potential and strong coins in order you to have a big profits.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

I have a three year plan with a few holdings. My main holding I am going to hold a big portion of for the foreseeable future is PUNDI X. I wish I had purchased this in the ICO but still it has a good future as it is a real business that will help cryptocurrency go mainstream over the next three years. I am a firm believer that this project will reach critical mass and help more people come into crypto. I do not only believe in making financial gains, but I believe in the technology and projects I am currently invested in so will continue on this trajectory.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I think long term investment is a good strategy. Given the volatile market conditions in the last few weeks, I see the potential for higher prices in the future. Ethereum and NEO are my options for such long-term investments.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

I think long-term investment needs more patience, the readiness of any risks, and also much more capitals. It also needs a good strategy to select which coin is excellent for the long-term investment carefully.

Yes agree, people invest in long term should be patiently waiting and the best thing for long term is not too risky and you dont need to check the market price daily.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Long term investments are always have huge scope to grow but we have to analyse the right coin. Else it may give you some loss also. So when we are planning for longterm invest we have find the right coin to invest. Some good long term investments coins are IOTA, Cardano, munero.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Long term investment is what should do if you want to gain high and get a good profit as well. But of course you must see to it that your coin was holding is  strong in order for you to have a big profit. And also you must be patience for it to have it and get it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

I am actually up to long term investment. For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high. Moreover, when doing long  tem investment, it is best to choose a coin that has a great chance of growth and a txhnilogy that truly attracts not just Users but also investors. Though long term investment requires patience and the capacity to observe and wait since this type of investment doesn’t gain profits overnight but it actually takes months or even years.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

Yes agree, people invest in long term should be patiently waiting and the best thing for long term is not too risky and you dont need to check the market price daily.

And you have to have a target outcome. You have to have an aim if you're going to invest long term. Of course it's a given that you have an amount that you can afford to stay still for a long time since i think that is the challenge for most long term investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

Yeah, long term investment is kinda my thing. Because in long term investment, you could put some small amount of money and turn into such big amount in the matter of time. Well, it is kinda good too because in current time, im not that need of such extra money. Maybe if you ask me, like ETH that being used by many ICOs.
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

When buying a crypto currency, you need to remember that long-term investors for all time of existence of "Internet-gold" never lost the placed capital. But the short-term was sometimes disappointed after the sharp decline in quotations. Choosing which crypto currency to buy among the young climbers that have risen in recent months, it should be remembered that their rate is to a considerable extent warmed by speculation, advertising and HYIPs.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Long term investment is the best investment that you will have, if you invest small amount then you will see a good profit if you will hold it for a one year or two year just hold until you reach the price that you wanted have.
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:05:26 PM

long term investment in the market is always a better way to get a good profit from your investment. There are many coins in the market like ETH,Neo, Waves, Stratis, which have high potential for growth.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

In my opinion,  long term investment is  a good choice for a people who doesn't has much free time to do some trading,  and  I suggest you if you want to invest in a long term investment,  it's better you put your money or your coin a little more higher,  it's for prepare if there is an extreme fluctuation in trend,  about where should you put your money to invest,  try to find a stabil value of altcoin,  I suggest you to choose ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: