Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16762 times)
terzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:36 PM

I’m in it for the long term and I don’t focus on day trading, ever. , I’ve only invested an amount that I can live without – so no matter what happens, I won’t need to sell my crypto to sustain myself – and so should you. Having a safety net to fall back on will also prevent you from letting your emotions get the best of you, something that can become financially lethal. I only invest in a project I know everything about. What problem is it solving? What industry is it targeting? Who is behind the project? A key component is not to worry about trying to time the market perfectly. Even the most seasoned investors aren’t able to consistently buy at the absolute bottom and sell at the peak. Worrying about this causes stress and leads to mistakes caused by emotional reactions, which should be avoided at all cost.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

I do only long term investments. I already learned my lesson from panic selling in past and I don't feel like falling for fud ever again. Just make your investment plan and stick to it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

Long-term investment requires emotional patience as well as adequate funding.
We will be faced with day-to-day needs that are sometimes unexpected.
So we must really think about the clarity.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Long term investment can be very profitable if choose the right assets. Long term investment does not require a lot of knowledge and experience.
The best options are the coins that already has proven on the market like Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

personally, I have invested in ETH for the long term. and I have a positive attitude to such investments.
In my opinion,  long term investment is  a good choice for a people who doesn't has much free time to do some trading,  and  I suggest you if you want to invest in a long term investment. In short, both my long-term dreams, as well as guarantee money is creating a feeling for me.Long term investment is for me the easiest and is less risky
March_Pro

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

At this point I think it is very suitable for long term investment, the coin is losing 25% of their value.
Levani91

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

If you really want to invest in the long term (a year or more), then choose only cardinally strong coins and prefer to choose locks such as EOS, ETH, NEO, IOTA and others. Almost all of them have good potential.
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Long term investment sound like Bitcone ! I go for

Cardano
IOTA
WANCHAIN
MATRIX AI
MORPHEUS
NEO
VERGE

I think this is a fairly risky portfolio for a long-term investment. Maybe you are focusing on profitability, but I think that first of all it is necessary to ensure the reliability of investments. This means you must choose more solid coins.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Long term investment is one of the attributes of expert investors and needs a strategic plan to execute it. With large cap coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it requires long term investment as the prices on the market take the leaps in a gradual process.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Long-term investments today are very unstable assets, for the most part today most people do not use long-term investments, for one simple reason, because today it is not profitable and very risky.
party22

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Easier to do and reduce stress levels. Maybe you can start from Bitcoin.
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

If you want the investment you have to have a lot of money and the results are also very large. BTC same this very coin ETH is right if you want a long-term investment. You don't have to worry if the price of BTC and the ETH down because when these coins it costs down for sure she will be back again to rise and could rise even higher. Be patient if you want long-term investment because the temptation is there.
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding BTC, ETH and Dash from last two years r full of their bags with money and all r millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

First of all, you need to know what you are investing in. A lot of altcoins can disappear at some point, because there are too many of them already. Or they will just fall very much in price and will hang out for a very long time at the bottom. In any case, invest only what you are willing to lose
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

At this point I think it is very suitable for long term investment, the coin is losing 25% of their value.

Long term investment is a right way to do and it is a good choice for you to follow,if you are really willing to wait and if you have patience to your self,because doing that way is advisible to do especially when price is so low to avoid being lose of profit.you must try to invest in ETH,for a good profit because i do invest in it and i get good profit from it.
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Long-term investment is a very good opportunity to passively earn good interest, but only if you choose a right coin.

Not only, you also have to be very composed. It is not enough only to buy, very important do not sell ahead of time or when the  correction is coming
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

Provided that coins are promising and have potential, long-term investments can be profitable. Many crypto coins do not cost anything and will not cost anything.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

I started with long-term investment strategy for me it long-term was more than 6 month, now I realise that long-term is about 2 years and more, in such terms this is very profitable strategy, but if you want to do something and get profit more reason not to freeze your funds and make moves in altcoins buy deep sell high. Good luck!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

I think long-term investment is bothered easy. it's hard we have to wait and hold our assets to have a high price in the market. simply we will get bigger profit. I have a long-term investment is very good because it requires patience and thoroughness when trading. and which is suitable to be a long term investment in my opinion is bitcoin and Ethereum, because both coins have a large concept and volume. and predicted to have a good future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

Honestly, I just recently started buying coins for long-term investing because in times of total price drops on the market this is not the best profit strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: