Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16762 times)
Grigorashev

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this?
I think that now the market is in a state of falling and you can not buy any coin. At any time bitcoin can collapse, so buying a cryptocurrency does not make sense. It is necessary to wait for the moment when new investors come to the market and there will be a tendency to growth.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

If you really wanna invest for a long term (year or more) then choose only fundamentally strong coins, and preferentially select blockchains like EOS, ETH, FSN and others. Almost all of them have good potential to give a huge profit on a long distance.
own investment is indeed able to increase the development of a coin and support the coin to have a fairly expensive price. besides that, I see every coin that starts to decline will go back up with us invest. so this investment is a pretty good activity. and for long-term investment will be more profitable and make the development increase rapidly.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

In my long term investment, my mind comes from ethereum, neo and bitcoin. But little-known coins can also make a lot of money in the long run. A coin sold at 10 cents now can be sold for 5 dollars after 2 years. So you need to invest in altcoins too Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

you can focus on alternative blockchain projects for long term. because sooner or later one of those alternative blockchain will start to rule the market instead of bitcoin. You can check ethereum neo and wanchain they are all good.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

Long term holding of asset and investment plan that is targeted toward long term profit is better than everyday trading or medium term approach to trading and investment.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
when to invest it should be decided by your own. Long term investment is great thing cause we invest in crypto which is a financial technology that would be use by mass of people in future. Just invest your money in good project which is project that you think would survive and usefull in future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

Long term investment is the best profitable investment in crypto. I really believe that no other institution can give you x10 of your profit minimum for your investment for long term. Crypto currency investment for a long term is a very good idea for retirement benefit and for those who seek their money to be double or triple without doing anythin but just invest in crypto.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Maks.fadeev1978

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

Long term investment is the best profitable investment in crypto. I really believe that no other institution can give you x10 of your profit minimum for your investment for long term. Crypto currency investment for a long term is a very good idea for retirement benefit and for those who seek their money to be double or triple without doing anythin but just invest in crypto.
When I thought that tokens should be kept until the company succeeds and if it is necessary to keep them for a year or more.
However, I have now revised that view. There is a huge number of new projects and the old ones are forgotten, even if they are promising and the price of them falls, so it is not profitable to keep the tokens for a long time now. I hold some tokens and this is really good, but old projects and as more as I hold it I lost my mney, because if I sold it and bought ETH that would be more profitable.

kakaword

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

I think as long as you find a good project and invest it for a long time, it will bring you a lot of benefits in the future, and I think the risk of long-term investment is very small, because you will not panic because of its short-term decline. Sex sale.
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

I believe that today the best option is a long-term investment. And only long-term will give a good profit. Therefore, I invest only in the long-term.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

If you want to invest for a long time (a year or longer) then I think Ethereum will be a very good choice because it will have very large upside in the future, and it is currently the second-ranking cryptocurrency, you don’t Need to worry about it crashing.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

Long-term investment, in my opinion, can be very profitable for its users. If we have more patience and can hold all the coins we have in the long run. I'm sure the profits you'll get will be tens of times more than you keep them in the short term. I love long-term investment because it has proven promising. You should also invest long-term if you want a big profit.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

if you want to invest long-term, buy a good crypto, one of the best crypto for long term investment is nem, because the price nem always go up every year

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

I also do not buy anything, because I have already bought everything. And now I am a long-term investor. Earlier than in 2 years I will not sell anything from crypto currency.
jeffbezosBD

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

I think long-term investment is less risk. In my opinion long-term investment is the best decision for beginners. Only a long distance can see you good profits.
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

Long term investing is a more secure way of investing. We may need to wait longer but we're sure that we'll be getting the results that we're longing. Unlike in day trading that we may earn huge income in a shorter time but we may also lose big time in an instant.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

Undoubtedly, long-term investments have their pros and cons, the main right to pick up the coin you want to keep for a long time, you just lose time on the non-prospective coin

lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

Long-term investment is a good option for those who do not have time to monitor the market regularly. If you want to maximize profits in the dark, combine long-term investment (holder) and short-term investment (trading). Choose the good altcoins to hold long will bring in profits.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

I think long-term investment is the best option for a good profit, but it's also a high risk if you do not do deep and thorough research. You need to analyze and read a lot about each coin / token to understand what kind of project it is and whether it will be in demand in the future.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

yes, long term investment is very good in my opinion, because you do not need to keep an eye on the daily crypto currency price. you just need to set a time to look back on the coins you bought. other than that long-term investment does not interfere with your focus elsewhere. you just buy a hold and keep it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: