Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16762 times)
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

Long term investment can be profitable if the coin has potential, most coins are shit coins,  they can even remain stagnant for months or even depreciate in value, but potential coins has the ability to increase in value over time.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

I think first look at what assets will we make for long-term investment? because not all coins we can make for the long term because there are some coins that always get a short-term pump and if we invest in coins and we make for the long term will be very loss because we will always be allowed to get short-term profits.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

I am confident in long-term investment and will always be doing this because you do not need to be involved in the process completely  Wink

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
Hey, long term investment is the only option that I follow not because it is better (though it might be indeed, especially in crypto Grin), but because of the fact that the opposite side of holding long term is trading and quite and at it. It so luckily happened that I my first crypto assets were purchased in 2014 and almost did not trade till 2017 when BTC broke all records, so we could say that I was just lucky deciding just to hold longterm. But you should decide for yourself what favors more for you. As for investment option I could say only for myself and I HODL long term stratis, waves, ark, neblio, komodo.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

For me the best idea is to invest in some top coins cause there are the most confident to just take risk for longer time, shorttime investments should be focused on thrash coins which could pump in near days.

That would depend on the situation and choice by the person because their are different kind of investment either short term or long term but for me I prefer to invest at long term because their is a bright light for the future. Just like bitcoin it ia a Long term investment that narrow to the good future of many individual.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

people said, crypto is good for long term investments
because the price of a good crypto will always increasing slowly but surely
and if you think for a long term investments, you should buy bitcoin and ethereum, both are the best crypto for long term investments
regards
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

The priority is that you do not care about short-term price drops and does not require full involvement in the process such as trading  Cheesy
Yes, you are right. That's the long-term investment advantages, now I'm starting to learn long-term investing even though I'm trading now. I think trading is more challenging and needs the right calculation to make a profit.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
txfidk

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

I like long-term investments. just need to choose a promising coin. I invested in ETH.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

For long term investment,analyze the coins you are having in your crypto  portfolio,if you think that your selection is strong and all the coins in your crypto basket have great potential to grow tremendously in future,then you should plan for long term investment and hold them.Coins like,BTC,LTC,ETH,NEO,EOS,ADA are good for long term investment.I have always received higher ROI from long term investment.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

investing in the long run is a solution that always generates huge profits, I dare say this because I already feel it, I get the benefit of a coin after I invested in a long time.
investing in the long term will make us meet with high coin prices, so we have a bigger chance to make a profit.
I am now investing in ethereum, because I see a good future in ethereum, I also advise you, if you want to invest, then invest in ethereum, because now the price is not so high that I am sure you will be able to buy ethereum and invest.
LipCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

Yes, investing in a long-term solution is always a huge profit, and will be a great choice. Just pick out good coin and have great potential in the future to invest. ETH is the best coin until now and the future.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

In my view, you need to understand what you consider to be a long-term investment. For cryptocurrency. Because I think long-term investment is good to get big profit. if we can manage our assets well and do not easily make a panic we can certainly get a bigger profit. So all we need is patience.

mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Long term investments is the best way to go and the best for you if you are a newbie who does not understand the market and trading. There really is a lot of money to be made from holding and as long as you never sell your coins when the market is down then you don't make any losses while you keep holding.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

I think long term investment is a great opportunity to the investors because it give us huge profitable earning, but you should hold the coins that have a strong coin that will be risen up. Bitcoin and ethereum for me is the best coins that will strongly give us a potential opportunity to have a future better.
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

If you want long term investment I recommend you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because both of them are famous and they not full of risk like other altcoins, and a lot of people and media put their attention to both of them so if something happen we can know quickly and they are promising cryptocurrency
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

I personally do prefer a long-term investment in the crypto world even though I also do daily trading.
I bought some crypto assets like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo and Crypterium as my long-term altcoin assets.
I keep hodling my crypto assets for the long term that will be able to generate good profits in the future .
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Holding a certain coin for a long period of time might be profitable than dumping right away when a small rise in price taken place, as long as that this coin has a potential. Bitcoin and Eth are a good long-term investment because of the ability to pump in huge height.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:13:04 PM

of course I always consider before investing anything else with long investment duration. this must be carefully and analyzed before actually investing. of course not easy, because every time can experience the unexpected. so it would be nice we should always look for new information about altcoin that we have, especially the development of market patterns.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

Holding a certain coin for a long period of time might be profitable than dumping right away when a small rise in price taken place, as long as that this coin has a potential. Bitcoin and Eth are a good long-term investment because of the ability to pump in huge height.
BitcoTK

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

I think Long term investment is very good.Buy coins in good deep and hold long term.You can get big profit for long term hold.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: