Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment.  (Read 16762 times)
fuck4ass

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Long-term investment is a sure step to get profit. Due to the price of coins will rise in the future. But, quite significantly. It is prioritized in investment of course the capital. If you want to invest long-term prepare large capital for maximum results. Because if only a small capital, maybe its profit is not felt. I advise you to invest in BTC or ETH. Because quite a lot of people invest in this coin. Remember! Do not panic about the price. Because you are doing long term
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?

of course the priority is to seek information, especially about market patterns and the like that concerns the altcoin that I hold. this is certainly to know the future of altcoin that I invest with a long duration. because after all we must be alert with everything that can change, especially if the change is on a negative impact
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

How do you feel about long-term investment? Do you see the priorities in this? What do you think is the reason for this? Where to invest in your opinion?
I invest in the DASH, IOTA & RIPPLE .I think it's price will be increased in these next few weeks, it's will bring me a great profit and it is the best investment for the long term.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Many people initially planned to invest for a long time, but they could not resist the fear of market decline. If they really want to make long-term investments, then do not look at the market, and who can do it?
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

When I make long-term investments, I feel various emotions. I can not stop thinking how much the money will be appreciated after a long time and how to evaluate it again. I also look at that investment and its return in the event of an unexpected financial event. In short, both my long-term dreams, as well as guarantee money is creating a feeling for me.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

I think long-term investment is very good to be our income in the future, because the profit we get is very big.
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Long-term investments are great if you have a busy life in the real world, and you can benefit without doing anything. But if you are not too busy in the real world you should invest in the short term.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

I hold some altcoins for the long investment for the future. First is the Ethereum, second is Monero, and third is the  Litecoins. I'm also still looking for the other promising coins even from the ICO to invest and hold for a long-term period. You may think of those coins or you may research more again on NEO and EOS. I heard that they are also great to longer investment.
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

Long term investment is for me the easiest and is less risky. At least you will not be hassled with the thought of regrets on daily trading. At least you only need to focus on such coins you are holding not like trading wherein you need to study a lot more coins other than what you have.

megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Long term investment means you are planning to hold a coin for a very long time and focus on other things but in my own opinion, trading in the market will be a lot more better since you can earn more profit in this way daily.
cryptolk

Activity: 305

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

I suggest you that ethereum is the besr Altcoin to invest. Also XRP, LTC, DOGE, TRX, AMLT are in next places

melvingay34

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

Better for the short term, most/all altcoins are over priced.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:59:47 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 05:22:24 PM by kevingreen

long-term investment is good and very easy to make by choosing from top 10 cryptocurrency  in the coinmarketcapitalizatoin page = https://coinmarketcap.com. Those cryptocurrencies in those positions have potentials for growth and are very good for long-term investment.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

It`s the best way to investment as you remember,nearly all investments in technological companies on long term gave investors great profit(examples Facebook,Apple etc)
So just need to find out strong projects with real product which will be alive in 5 years for example and buy now,cuz crypto-market is still small
dtfjzgxh

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

For individuals, long-term investment is a good way to do encryption. My limited order is bitcoin, ETH and a small number of altcoin.
Chacon994

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:06:09 PM

Long-term investment is always a safe and easy way to make a lot of profit. When you buy a coin for $ 1 and that coin goes up to $ 1000 in a few years then you will be happy about it.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:07:35 PM

When people start with crypto currency trading on the time they must start holding because holding is a very profitable. I think long term investment is a great for everyone because if you invest long term project you can get a big feedback so long term investment is a bright future for everyone. I'm always invest with long time project.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

investing for long term is great choice for investors who want to save more money and waiting for rising profit in the future, or for some people too busy to trade cryptos everyday, or their fund is too little. This is quite a good choice for anyone who want to play a safe way in this market but it takes us a very long time, and not everytime we can get profit or patient enough to see the price rises. So in suggest you should work on both Trading and Holding long term at the same time to increase the chance to have profit all the time.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

I do not really like long term investment because for me it was not profitable, i prefer on trading in the market daily to earn more profit because i think that there will be more income monthly in that way.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Given the great volatility of the crypto market. Long-term investment seems to me the most safetiest. If you hit the right coin and you have patience for three or four years, for example, you can make a lot of money.  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: