Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1650 times)
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

depending on your needs bro, if you need money then you should sell but if have a lot of money then I suggest to you to hold a few months until the roadmap goes according to plan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

depending on your needs bro, if you need money then you should sell but if have a lot of money then I suggest to you to hold a few months until the roadmap goes according to plan

Thats not as easy as you are saying that one here. I mean there are many risks that are involved in the whole scenario. If ICO gets their token listed on the exchanger then its perfect but if they start to receive the low volumes all the time then we should go for selling immediately as thats the risk zone of getting scammed. So its always better to keep an eye on the roadmap along with whats going on in the market really. If we miss single glitch also then everything can go into the sand and stone mate!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

I participate in a bounty campaign only when the project and the team are of high value, so when I receive the tokens of bounty campaigns I never run to sell them right away as most bounty hunters do, because I think that over time their value will increase. The tokens received from the bounty campaigns in my opinion should be kept for a minimum of 3-6 months to avoid damaging the project
mtrxhasu

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

One of these days, the idea crept up to me that it would be possible to sell them immediately to the exchange of tokens of the company's bounty. Dump will in any case. So why not use and because of this, buy these tokens x times more.  Roll Eyes
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

I participate in a bounty campaign only when the project and the team are of high value, so when I receive the tokens of bounty campaigns I never run to sell them right away as most bounty hunters do, because I think that over time their value will increase. The tokens received from the bounty campaigns in my opinion should be kept for a minimum of 3-6 months to avoid damaging the project

Hodling tokens would be perfect all the time mate. Before all this you need to understand that concern project has potential grow as a coin in future or not. If you do not have idea or does not seems like they can grow such level.
Then you ignore those kind of projects mate to hodl and sell the tokens once it has been listed on the exchange.
I have few tokens with me they actually reduced from the initial value when it is launched to exchange bro so be careful about it.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

hold, because if you directly sell it means you make the price of coin is down, but if you hold then I am sure the coin will increase and make you get a big profit.
sctnygli

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

I won't sell it immediately, and some good projects are worth your continuing HODL, and in fact, if you have been holding the ETH all the time, you have achieved wealth freedom.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

I have receive two rewards, so a both has hit a all time high one time, but But my greed thinks it will continue to grow, so at you know what happens next  Cheesy Cheesy, but i still believe in it, that is also why I hold it in my wallet before 
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

I share your view of holding the rewards, but I doubt that the projects you are participating always have the high value, just because of the nature of the ICO market right now.
I like holding the bounty rewards for a while, but unfortunately from time to time the project is not running good and the value of the tokens decrease.
mikolsoon

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
If the project is good and after the ICO continues to develop actively, and the price went down, then just hold on for a while, the price will definitely return to the ICO price and often even higher.
Well, just look at yourself, you think that for your work paid at the moment well, take it and forget)

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

It all depends on the project. If you received tokens from a dubious project, then of course it makes sense to sell them right away, because maybe then there will be no demand and the price will be less. And if the project is large-scale and promising, then I always leave such coins
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Hodling tokens would be perfect all the time mate. Before all this you need to understand that concern project has potential grow as a coin in future or not. If you do not have idea or does not seems like they can grow such level.
Then you ignore those kind of projects mate to hodl and sell the tokens once it has been listed on the exchange.
I have few tokens with me they actually reduced from the initial value when it is launched to exchange bro so be careful about it.

It is good to decide to sell the reward immediately because you can have another opportunity to buy the more when the price falls from it as long as the coin already listed on the exchange in the market. When keeping the reward you have to strongly hold because it takes not only months to hold to get good profit from it.

extict12

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

for me. the best thing to do is. analyze the project if it worth holding. every one of us have their own analysis of the projct it better to decide base on your analysis than to decide base on others analysis... at the end its all up to you..
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:07 PM

I think having obtained a prize from the bounty campaign. We must look at the condition of the market price. If the current price is too low should we hold the first? And we should see the development of the token, can we wait for 2 to 3 months. And I think the coin will evolve naturally it later so it's a good opportunity to sell the coins that we have.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Never sell bounty rewards fast if the project is decent...after distribution price always falls down.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sireseh

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

in my opinion do not be too quick to make a decision to sell it, first check the market conditions. and it is not wise to also sell it immediately too hastily. I think its value will increase will be much better to hold a few months. but if you need money now you can sell it. it all depends on you.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

l have solution for you, depending on finance, if you do not have money, you better sell on the market exchange, but if you have better money you hold, but you have to see and read about the price development of the tokens you get. prioritize their own predictions, so that no one in the blame. we have a suggestion, you have a decision.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

Sometimes depend on the need of the hunter. I used to sell the reward after received it because time come to get lower than the price after the distribution and listed in the exchange to gain more profit by buying again the coin and hold for the next time that it get high price. But when the coin does not listed already, you have to wait for that proper exchange for the good price of the coin.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Sometimes depend on the need of the hunter. I used to sell the reward after received it because time come to get lower than the price after the distribution and listed in the exchange to gain more profit by buying again the coin and hold for the next time that it get high price. But when the coin does not listed already, you have to wait for that proper exchange for the good price of the coin.
But you can wait forever, so instead of few bucks you will receive nothing, you do not worry about it?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

Sell, holding might just see you ending up with a lot of dead coins in your possession. There is no way to be sure that the tokens for the bounties will end up doing well in the market which is why it is better to just sell as soon as the coins are listed and take your money and get out. I do not want to end up not making any money from all the work that I have put in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: