Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:28:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1659 times)
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

I presume that would depend in your current position if you're in need of money or not.If money is badly needed like in emergency cases,I think there's no need to hold your tokens earned from bounties.Whatever the price is you have to sell it to satisfy the needs.But on the other side,assuming you are not in need of money,I prefer to hold it about a month or two to earn more because most trader says that prices are up when tokens are officially listed on the market exchange.
thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:52:41 AM

I won't sell it immediately, and some good projects are worth your continuing HODL, and in fact, if you have been holding the ETH all the time, you have achieved wealth freedom.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

So there are some ways to invest your bounty rewards in new projects, or hold for a certain period of time or sell immediately or cash out or maybe some combination of these decisions.
You have to elaborate your strategy and keep doing according to this strategy
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

Hi, everybody. As a rule, the bounty rewards are all trying to merge, but I do otherwise, if really promising project, I expect growth, when I see the prospect of a coin growth, sell 20% and on the decline, buy more of this coin and in the long term, you can get a good profit.
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

There are a lot of different answers and even after reading them you do not know what to do Smiley I think that selling just after receiving is a bad idea, since as i see all coins which a hodl now went down in price after  listing on exchange.I suppose it worth to wait a little and check th price in 2-4 weeks. But hodling for a years is also IMO not the best way.
sawsaw987jig

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Hold because when you got the token and you sell it, the price is very low and you have to wait until the token listed into the market. And then if you believe the project is good you can hold it because the price will rise again, but if not you can sell it.

LoneWolfZ

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Based on the project, actually i regret sometime that i didn't sell early, alot of bounties i joined was worth it when they sent me the tokens but after a little while they like lost 60% or 70% and that's huge amount
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

I think that selling just right away is just a stupid decision and you are not going to earn a single dollar in a long term, the beest thing that you can do is just try to hold for some months at least

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Depending on the needs you need, you can sell them if you need money but if you want a better profit, then you should think ahead that the token value can be increased, and hold for the long term. Crypto market is unstable, but in the long term its value can definitely increase higher.
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

Looking at the current market price of crypto, I am very sad. Because it is too long to go down. I can not possibly sell the gift I get. I will hold it until the price goes up. So I can get more result.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Everything is according to your decision whether you like it or not you already have an idea of what you should do. Avoid loses and grab the profit to maintain the balance of what we so called eth neither btc. Too much greediness can cause you to lose so choose to be wise even a little profit is okey.
ILLuzion

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

I think that now it's better to sell right away, the price falls very quickly. But of course you decide.

Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

If it's a good project you should HODL. If not sure about the project - sell 50%. If you decide to sell - sell ASAP because the price will probably go down after ICO (many people like you will sell at the same time).
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:13:30 PM

Each participant chooses a strategy. Some sell everything at once. Some sell part and leave the rest. I think it depends on the project. A good promising project in the future can give much more profit.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

Each participant chooses a strategy. Some sell everything at once. Some sell part and leave the rest. I think it depends on the project. A good promising project in the future can give much more profit.

Although, with the current condition if the market, hodling is the best strategy sunce most of the new coins will very much affected, thus, it is wiser to wait for some time until the potential value of the coins earned in the bounty is clesrly seen.
Super_Leyla

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

You'll never guess. Coins behave differently after they appear on stock exchanges.
Personally, I keep all my coins in expectation that their price will grow after a while.
I do not want to sell the spendet effort cheaply.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

We are entitled to our choices in life. There are times i sell tokens immediately i receive them and there are times i hold. i make some of these choices based on the analysis i make. There are coins that are good for hold and there some that if you do not dump immediately, you might loose. Notwithstanding, i always like to hold.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

When I received my award I was planning to hold. But after two weeks, the price of coins dropped significantly. I justify this by a General decline in the market. But I thought about the fact that it is more profitable to sell coins at once.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

I  don't like bounties much. But sometimes I'm in. Now I participate only in NagriCoin bounty. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. Noone wants to spend their time on a skam. And if you are an influencer, you put you reputation under risk.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
It depends on the project, I guess. Looking on REMME project, for example, their coins are already on market so I can track the prices already while Bounty keeps going. Also their main goal looks promising and they have good team behind so there are high possibility of growing even more in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: