Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1650 times)
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

HODL them. When you sell them immediately, you may see yourself as adventageous. But note that if 1 of 10 different bounty prize (coins) that you hold goes very high values, then you will be much more adventageous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

It should depend on you, you must know correctly with the ICO, if the roadmap is good in the future, the price will surely rise. If after the release to the market price is high please just sell it. It's also you can from your gift is not out of capital.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
Most bounty hunters sell off their coins or tokens after they receive their token after the ICO ends, because there they make a living, if you want to hold your token as a bounty hunter, good for you. But 2 to 3 months is way short period of time of holding. Prices of an ICO depends on the coin you have receive, if you think that you’re coin has a future then hold it until it rise again, but if you think that slowly it becoming shitcoin then you should sell it off in the right time.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

or me, I would rather just hold on the token I received from my hard work. I will just wait the right time to double or triple my profits. Holding would be the best strategy that can hunters do to have a greater opportunity will come.

3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

Bounty hunters sell their rewards as soon as they receive them majority of the time since they participate in campaigns for quick profits primarily and don't care about long term profits. A minority of hunters HODL their coins and tokens for long term profits when they have faith in the coins or tokens. It is solely up to you to decide whether you wish to HODL or sell your rewards op. Do your research and decide carefully.

Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

I think i've heard same question on other thread.
it's depends from the token, if that's good token, it will be listed on many exchanges then price will be going up. If it's not, it will always on below ICO price for long time.
Excuse me sir but how do you really know if the token will be good? Even if it's on exchange sites I don't think the price increases, specially now. The market has been decreasing constantly for about a week now, and tokens are being punished by this. How do you know if one should sell at the exact time? What time conditions would that be? Thank you if you're gonna answer this. I'll be reading some more.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

I've seen different answers in regards with this topic, but if i'm going to be asked if i'm going to sell it immediately or hodl the reward I've received from bounty programs I'm going to sell it Immediately, why?

Let me give you a scenario that's always happening in the bounties sections:

1. A bounty participants received their bounty
2. The participants knew that it was on exchange
3. The participants wants instant profit and sell the token immediately
4. The price will going down
5. The other participants see that the price is going down and will sell their tokens too in fear that the token they own will be priceless or useless soon.
6. The coins price will reduce and it would took months to recover

As a bounty hunter this is the scenario I noticed when the bounty is over and the participants received their rewards. Well if it's up to you whether you hodl it or not, but sometimes I hodl my coins/token if I do have a trust in the project itself.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

It depends on the situation of the token. For me, waiting for a while and doing some research about its potential is a good way. I think this might be a good way to not be unhappy in the future.

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

If it's a good token, then you should definitely hodl until the project reaches some important milestone, e.g. mainnet, app release, etc. With such strategy you can easily make 3-10x on your holdings. Of course it also makes sense to leave a share of tokens for future because you never know, maybe you own a new bitcoin Grin
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Bounty rewards may be sold out if the price of alloted tokens is high and you are in need of money then you can sell these otherwise hold them and wait for good price.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

definitely need to adhere to a clear strategy to sell half of the coins from the program of awarding generosity
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

I do both ,i sell because some bounty will dump after they send their reward token for bounty participant,but sometimes i`ll hold because their project has good intension and they have a big suprice to their project.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

It depends if you should sell or hold. If its a good ICO project, then hold those coins. Do not sell them, even if the price starts to fall. The reason of the price starting to fall is many people are not aware of the potential of the project and ends up dumping their tokens. If it is really a good project, better you start buying when the price is low. The price will eventually recover and go up.
But if its a shit project, sell as soon as possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

I participated in several bounty games. From my own point of view, I would choose to sell the token as soon as possible. There are too many uncertainties in the token from the bounty movement. There are a lot of bounty hunters and we have the same idea. Bitcoin is still the safest and most likely way to get profits in this market.

Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

According to CoinTelegraph, “many people still see [crypto] as a somewhat shady market and often associate cryptocurrencies to online drug dealing and other illegal activities. In order improve this public opinion, the crypto space urgently needs more marketers.” Although I agree, I’d also like to point out that, beyond MORE marketers, what we need even more urgently is better content. There’s too much information out there, it’s not organized well, and it’s often difficult to find an article with REAL meat, rather than a fluff piece full of paid ads and pop-up videos.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Some bounty hunters sell it immediately thier tokens after recieving and some hunters hodl. But it depends on what are you holding if there is a potential or not.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

The fact that so many people choose to dump the coin is the reason you should just hold it until the price recovers and then it can start to increase.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

Selling bounty coins, this is probably one of the most recent things I can do if I need money, I think that this will be the last thing I have done in my life, but in general it seems to me that the best option will be hold,
cynta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

Usually the price of tokens that we receive from bounty campaign,,, down to 1/3 or 1/2 of the price of ICO. So if you want to immediately melt into your country's currency,,, sell it. But if you want to get the price according to the ICO should be hold until the price becomes the same or close to the price of ICO.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Its depend on market situtation.You can sell or hold.Check market and news from bounty project.And make a decision for hold or sell.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: