Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:51:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1659 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:34:33 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
It is not easy to tell since the market is very unpredictable, the best advice I can give is to only participate in bounty campaigns of promising projects and if you do that then it is clear that the best thing to do is to hold your coins because if you actually selected a good coin you could actually earn a lot more from holding your coins than from the bounty campaign itself.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

If the price is still far low under the price when ICO, for me, I will hold them if the price is so low. I'm sure that before joining the bounty, we have analyzed the ICO whether it is promising or not, whether it has a product or not. If the price is so far from ICO, it is better to hold them and believe that the price will rise bigger after a year. But, it the price is under the ICO but very small amount decreasing, I commonly will sell them moreover when need more cash.
Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

Actually, it depends on the token, if I get a good token that already listed on many exchanges and the price is in very good then I can sell it immediately. On the other hand, if it is not then I will hold it until it can fulfill those specifications.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

It depends on how you are planning on treating your reward (as an investment, or as a source of income / payment for expenses).
I normally participate in bounty campaigns for projects I am planning on investing in or have already invested, so my plan is always to hodl for at least a year (the same way I would handle an investment, as long term savings). However, if you are planning on doing bounty campaigns as a source of income, then you might prefer to sell as soon as it hits an exchange if the price is right.
phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

Selling immediately is not a bad choice as the token often ends up being dumped immediately it is listed on an exchange. But i will advice you to check the market before you sell. If the price is going up, just hold for some while before you sell.
Kettle255

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

I usually do not sell. It is expected that after it hits exchanges, many will dump. Those who bought at presale/preICO and airdrop/bounty hunters quickly sells for peanuts. It depends on you entirely though. For me, it is better to wait until the project develops.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

I think holding or selling token that I get from bounty depends on the development of ICO project, if have good project and development then I will hold it, but usually the token price will fall after the token is distributed, so it's better to hold

Hua cuong

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

If I prefer to calculate the amount of the fee that will be obtained. If I sell and can only be a bit of a mercenary, then will I hodl it. At least until his token price approaching current price ICO.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

Dear friend,
Currently, there are many bounty campaigns in a day. We can get some tokens for rewards. A question that sell it immediately or holding? What do you think about that? In my opinion, I will buy it immediately. If they are potential coins, i will think again.
alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

if the tokens received in the bounty campaign are another shitcoin, then they can be sold on the next pump. Good and promising tokens are better than hodl. If there is a trend reversal in the near future, then we will see a good growth of many tokens.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
ultrastructure

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

Actually it's depend. Well if you see that you will not lose so much profit then why not selling it immediately. Than holding it too long than. If only the reason why you will hold it is because you are expecting too much for the price to get high even you find the price. Well that's not a good strategy in hold. Hold if the price is low and sell if you think you will get much profit.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

If I prefer to do the analysis used to be against the token bounty that I got. If I see the token has a future, then I prefer to hodl. However, if I see the coins don't have a future, then I will sell immediately, though it may be the result of not so great.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

Definitely hodl. Don't ever sell immediately once the tokens have been released. You won't get as much value for fiat once you sell your tokens immediately after release. My advice is always sell when everyone is done selling their tokens. The price, 90% of the time, goes up.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:08:38 PM

Definitely hodl. Don't ever sell immediately once the tokens have been released. You won't get as much value for fiat once you sell your tokens immediately after release. My advice is always sell when everyone is done selling their tokens. The price, 90% of the time, goes up.

Hold, Is just require when you're still have funds, but If you think you really need a money on that time, then we should force our token to sell quickly no matter what price was that. As long as we used that profits for emergency amd necessary puporses.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

At different moments of market activity, there are different plans for dealing with tokens and coins received as rewards. When the market is bearish - it is necessary to wait, and when bulls rule in the market - the best strategy is to sell. At the moment it is a strategy of waiting and patience.
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I don't have that much experience on Cryptos, but the little experience I have shows that anytime bounty hunters are given their rewards,the price of that token falls. So irrespective of what the coin is, it will fall and maybe rise later. So to me, if I get my bounty reward, I sell immediately and wait for the others to dump theirs. It is there I can buy more using the same money.
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

Just hold them for a while. You shouldn't be doing the bounty if you don't believe in the token long term
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

Selling bounty rewards or holding them all depends on each individual
In terms of financial, psychological,
Because if I am in need of money I will sell them off
But if not I will rather keep it for future or sell when it rises
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:39 PM

it depends on ypur currenctsitution and you cane ither sell or hold, it is completely up to ypu and you take responsibility
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

Selling bounty rewards or holding them all depends on each individual
In terms of financial, psychological,
Because if I am in need of money I will sell them off
But if not I will rather keep it for future or sell when it rises
i see no poont in selling immediately because tou never know what will happen next and what is goinf fo be in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: