Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1650 times)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

it very different opinions about it! some coin after few month holding grow in 20 times! but 60-70% rewards are falling, but now is market falling and in bottom

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:33:25 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 04:13:43 PM by JustBetweenUs

It depends on the current marketcap, is the market oversold (250-350) as currently the case, I would not sell snything and wait for the next move up. Always good to look at the whole picture

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

The Best strategy that works for me is to sell the initial investment when the coin is listed on the market, usually if the project is good it could be x2, the rest of the coins I hold for a considerable time
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

After getting a reward from bounty we should see the progress of the project if the project is not running according to the roadmap should be prepared to sell the coins because the possibility of the price will go down.
If I personally only keep the coins that have a potential future.

mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

before participating in any ICO bounty, Always choose a project that you believe in. And you will be very sure that it will continue to work and also develop after there ICO. So in this case you will not think of selling the tokens. Rather you HODL it.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

In this situation all my bounty rewards holding and only holding instead of selling. Now price is decreasing and dumping. So you don't sell try to hold.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

I would love to make friends with you. Can you sell me a bounty? First of all, what is the project? If the project is very good, I will choose to continue to stick to the good project. Because I think this is a good investment opportunity.
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Most tokens after ICO completion, the token price will fall. But there are also some tokens that are priced up and there are also tokens that only experience temporary spikes. So, you should always look at the development of your token and analyze whether the token is worth holding for a long time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
If the project has been able to raise a significant amount of money like 40-50mn dollars, and the current trade price is lesser than the ico price, then it is highly advisable to hold that coin because it will give you a good return in need future. For example pundix increases by 500-1000% after six months and the people who sold it before that time couldn't stop regretting.
There's no point in just earning 5-20$ from a coin when you know it has so much potential.
nasar

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

Hold your hard-earned coins for months or even a year only then you can feel the results of your hard work. Most of the coins are good for long-term investment  Wink
trixxie

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

I normally hold the tokens then sell for an average of 3 to 5 months, ive notice that almost the token pricr usually drops after how many days or weeks. But later on the price begin to increase.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

In your case, there is no ideal solution. Yes or no, it's up to you. Treat each coin individually. Leave these you believe in and sell those you doubt. It's the best solution, IMHO!
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

Each participant chooses a strategy. Some sell everything at once. Some sell part and leave the rest. I think it depends on the project. A good promising project in the future can give much more profit.

Although, with the current condition if the market, hodling is the best strategy sunce most of the new coins will very much affected, thus, it is wiser to wait for some time until the potential value of the coins earned in the bounty is clesrly seen.
It depends on the project, because some project are not worth waiting for the value of their token. For example when they release the token and its balue it was high, but as the time goes by, their token become worthless. And sometimes also the price of the token was cheap but day by day, it slowly grow. So better to be wise and check the project so will know if you are hoing to hold or sell it immediately.

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

It is up to the project and its developers. There are bounty tokens that can be sell immediately or can be hold. I am holding my bounty tokens always.
It is usually more important to choose the right bounties. First do some research about the project, team and marketing like in social media etc.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:05:03 PM

You'll never guess. Coins behave differently after they appear on stock exchanges.
Personally, I keep all my coins in expectation that their price will grow after a while.
I do not want to sell the spendet effort cheaply.
I mostly do it now, when I received a token I just stock it in my wallet and wait until it increase again even it has a high price already. But when I badly need money, I always sell it immediately because it is an emergency. It depends on the situation and to you if you want to sell it or keep holding for it. I suggest to hold to it and keep believing that it will still rise.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:39 PM

I usually hodl for a while, give the coin some time to recover from the initial dump. Most bounty hunters and airdrop participants dump as soon as the coin hits the market so the initial dump lowers the value of the coin.
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Hold because when you got the token and you sell it, the price is very low and you have to wait until the token listed into the market. And then if you believe the project is good you can hold it because the price will rise again, but if not you can sell it.
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Give you a simple answer
1. You think your token is promising and good news is coming soon, then you continue to hold it!
2. If you know nothing about your token and you have no interest, then sell it!

yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:19:52 PM

I think if the token is distributed to the participants, what most gift hunters expect is how much the token costs and sell it, you can sell it immediately or you can keep it for a long time and expect the token price to increase many times over. That's what I've done.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

This is depend on the project not all bounty are bad some ico undervalued in the ico level and can make you rich good luck study well bro Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: