Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL!  (Read 1650 times)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

If the value is indeed too far from ICO so better hold only. small results will not be satisfied if I think about this. especially if the big ICO should could then better wait that will be disappointed because selling too early. But if the ICO is considered not to have a good development then selling is right too.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
I will sell half of my reward and the rest i will hold, i think that is the best option for us because if that token we got rise in the future, we will not regret because we stil have that token.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:40:13 AM

Its all up to you whether to sell it immediately or just hold it. But if you sell it immediately make sure that the price in the market is good to be sure that your effort is being paid off. Sometimes after releasing all the tokens price will suddenly goes down or it is not yet available  Lips sealed
Ninocute

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Bounty hunters are not HODLers, once it hits exchange and you need money, you sell. If it hits exchange and the value is going down, that means everyone is dumping.. Join them
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

It depends on how you think. If you feel that money is worth it, you can sell it immediately. If you feel it is too cheap, take a lot of effort, then hold it. Or if it is not potential, you should sell to make sure you still have money
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

This is a question many people are interested in hunting for bonuses. In my personal opinion, when I get tokens I will sell the part and keep a part.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

This is a constant question of bounty hunters. Everything depends on the prospects of the project. If you have read the road map and other documents of the project and believe that the project will develop, then its tokens should grow in price. In this case, it is wiser to keep the tokens until they reach a good price. Of course, if you are not sure about the project, then it is better to sell its tokens immediately, while the price has not yet fallen too much.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

This is a question many people are interested in hunting for bonuses. In my personal opinion, when I get tokens I will sell the part and keep a part.

good for you because you still manage to keep of your coins. to be honest almost all bounty hunters that i know are always selling their coins because they are afraid that the value of the coins will dump more in the future and i somehow agree with them because  i myself do already notice it.

i see that most of my holding are now going down instead of going up. maybe they are right, bounty hunters are the one that causes the coins to fall because they are always dumping their coin , right after they recieve them.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

Every ICO has different schedule of when to distribute the stakes, coins,a nd also listing on exchange. The differences lay on their roadmap of course. Regarding to what to do after distributing and listing on exchange, I will look forward on the price and the price progress. If it is lower than ICO, it is better to hold.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

You joined in the bounty because you saw a potential on that project. So I would suggest you to hold and sell when you satisfied on your profit.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:11:57 AM

I only hold for two to three weeks after tokens get listed in the exchange. Maybe a month at the most. Beyond that price usually starts falling. So I sell within a month to avail of the best price. But I always leave some of the tokens for future use.

hoanggiangg000

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:45:10 PM

If I prefer to do the analysis used to be against the token bounty that I got. If I see the token has a future, then I prefer to hodl. However, if I see the coins don't have a future, then I will sell immediately, though it may be the result of not so great.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Just hold them for 1-2 months then sell or sell of half then wait.
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

If I prefer to do the analysis used to be against the token bounty that I got. If I see the token has a future, then I prefer to hodl. However, if I see the coins don't have a future, then I will sell immediately, though it may be the result of not so great.
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

if im in your position I will patiently hodl those bounty rewards and wait until the value goes up. It is the best way to get bigger profits in your crypto rewards.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

I will choose HODL, the bounty I choose is a very good project, I will not sell it, I will continue HODL and then consider selling it later.

Nakz

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

If you already received your bounty rewards dont sell it quickly or you will regret of it you should hold it for a long term so that it is more profitable.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

If you dont have much faith in the project sell immediately. But the value of your earned tokens will surely go up with time especially as the project starts progressing and fulfilling the promises set out in their Roadmap. I prefer to hold on to my coins and see how it plays out.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

Selling immediately at this moment would be a better idea in my opinion. Most of the bounty tokens' market price are not recovering that much so selling it immediately upon recieving it would generate bigger profit. But it would still depend on the token that you have recieved, if it is promising, hold it still, but if it is not, sell it already. Always check the volume in the market on making assumptions.

carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

Just hodl and dont sell emmidietely because maybe you will regreat after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: