Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

they must have a very broad idea if the project is addressed to all students worldwide
not only that they also have to frequent tours to some countries to promote the system they have
Yes, if they want their site to function all over the world, then they need to travel and tell and present their project on all continents.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

Those who want to get an education will receive it without the help of such a platform, because those who want to get it will always look for opportunities and I do not think that this project will be the first.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

they must have a very broad idea if the project is addressed to all students worldwide
not only that they also have to frequent tours to some countries to promote the system they have
Yes, they can influence people all around the world with promoting their project and tell the importance thigs about education this will help many peopled and also attract investors to this great aim of the project to make admission systems of students easier.
Students are people who are really very loyal to the desire to participate in such projects, because they have such an age.  The older the person, the less he wants to develop in something new and unusual.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Would it be possible for an educational institution to issue wrong certificates because someone knows somebody there?

This would be possible because there are many kinds of people who do those evil deeds. But if you want more to learn about the project you are into. Search it on the website for legit platforms. Surely it will be listed there if its fake or legit.

Not saying that the project itself is fake but there is a real possibility that fake educational certificates get issues on the blockchain and that would be bad as anyone would trust them.
That is, you want to say that maybe this project is a scammer and there can be fake education certificates? This can severely defile the status of the Crypto-currency.
GussyBang

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Would it be possible for an educational institution to issue wrong certificates because someone knows somebody there?

This would be possible because there are many kinds of people who do those evil deeds. But if you want more to learn about the project you are into. Search it on the website for legit platforms. Surely it will be listed there if its fake or legit.

Not saying that the project itself is fake but there is a real possibility that fake educational certificates get issues on the blockchain and that would be bad as anyone would trust them.
That is, you want to say that maybe this project is a scammer and there can be fake education certificates? This can severely defile the status of the Crypto-currency.
I don't think that the project is a scammer because they would have many funds that they are already spent in order to improve the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

Blockchain could revolutionize education next. Here’s how.

Over the last year or so, blockchain has emerged as the go-to disruptive technology for almost any industry. Companies are using it to change their way of doing business.

Read more here: https://www.techinasia.com/blockchain-revolution-education

Definitely right, that blockchain really making a history especially about revolutionizing the community like the companies and in education system. This platform will focus on changing the system of the existing education because as we all know, almost every system for now are in AI command. And its good that the dev created this kind of platform which they adopt the blockchain technology to be used in education.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:13:21 AM

Yes, they can influence people all around the world with promoting their project and tell the importance thigs about education this will help many peopled and also attract investors to this great aim of the project to make admission systems of students easier.
I agree. The project is very interesting for the students as the team are providing AI chatbot in mobile application that will be useful for them. It can generate more ideas to help them in gaining knowledge especially about cryptocurrencies. Soon, it will be possibly liked by the people and make this a good choice to invest.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Õpet has the idea "towards a global alliance that applies Blockchain technology in education." This has attracted the interest of the community all over the world. I think, to do well, ask the team need strong promotion and expansion of the partner is an immediate task.
I agree with you. The project will be interested not only students, pupils and teachers, but also ordinary people who have already passed these stages. The development team in this direction has tried.
For now i think they might just focus on students just to get the platform out and running and then maybe later they might decide to move things to other areas in the educational sector with upgrades and updates
Yeah, it is their chosen targets so naturally they should, And I think it would take a while for adding other areas, well it won't be a bad idea though as long as they complete the first one,.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Õpet has the idea "towards a global alliance that applies Blockchain technology in education." This has attracted the interest of the community all over the world. I think, to do well, ask the team need strong promotion and expansion of the partner is an immediate task.
I agree with you. The project will be interested not only students, pupils and teachers, but also ordinary people who have already passed these stages. The development team in this direction has tried.
For now i think they might just focus on students just to get the platform out and running and then maybe later they might decide to move things to other areas in the educational sector with upgrades and updates
Yeah, it is their chosen targets so naturally they should, And I think it would take a while for adding other areas, well it won't be a bad idea though as long as they complete the first one,.

Yes, better to focus on one main goal now and after this succeed they can add more features soon. For now let's see how far opet project will reach and if they can be able to attract more people to support the project developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

Better be that way so that things would be arranged properly. Also, they can focused in it and most importantly it will be near perfect with regards to its uses. Project like this deserve a support from some investors that wanted also to help the education system not just only thinking of the profit but also the future of the students.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

That's why it will be based on blockchain, I don't think any university or institution will still have the guts to manipulate and give certificates when all the transactions will be logged on the blockchain. That means sooner or later, their wrong deeds will surely comeout, the platform can also be used to verify certain certificates for validity first.
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

I don't think that the project is a scammer because they would have many funds that they are already spent in order to improve the project.
Right, I dont know why people judge the project that easy. The project is still in progression we can still give the project a chance to work and do the task for the improvements of the project. Hope we wont close our minds for good results of this project.
I want to interfere in your dialogue. The program does not issue certificates of education. The program helps pupils learn with the help of an individual tutor and fixes all the grants for drawing up the characteristics of the student.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:54:19 PM

Those who want to get an education will receive it without the help of such a platform, because those who want to get it will always look for opportunities and I do not think that this project will be the first.
Of course, this project is not the first one connected with education, but it will be the first who will enter the market and will provide services. Because now there are no such. Well, at least I have not seen such a project.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

Of course, this project is not the first one connected with education, but it will be the first who will enter the market and will provide services. Because now there are no such. Well, at least I have not seen such a project.

If a lot of project already tried this features and no ones succeed I really hope that opet can make this project successful now, a lot of factors are needed and I hope the team is prepared enough to fulfill all their goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

Right, I dont know why people judge the project that easy. The project is still in progression we can still give the project a chance to work and do the task for the improvements of the project. Hope we wont close our minds for good results of this project.
Participants can have a look on the official whitepapers and understand the project how they are planning and figuring out the possibilities through various functionalities that will bring a learning oriented knowledge.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Participants can have a look on the official whitepapers and understand the project how they are planning and figuring out the possibilities through various functionalities that will bring a learning oriented knowledge.

Yup that's why they make out some emphasis on that because many people are reading white papers and decide if they will be investing or not.
Stiveslash

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

I liked the project, but I'm wondering what value this project will have for society, and I really liked it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

Lol. OpetCoin have running this project nearly. When they started, don't have anything to make conclusion that this is scam or not.

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

As the presale is coming close what does the team has to say on this, is the everything going according to the planning?

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

As the presale is coming close what does the team has to say on this, is the everything going according to the planning?
I also want to know is everything goes with the plan?now a days if the team effort much sometimes it fails to achieve what they wanted for the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: