Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10950 times)
teposaja

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

Opet using machine learning and artificial intelligence to make users are smarter, faster, and better. This is very useful for students to support their education. I can see, they have a lot of partners in the field of education and has achieved several awards. I fully support this project in order to continue to grow and expand their networks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

Any update on how the pre-ico is going?
Blaspirata

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
KipM

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Greetings there.
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the idea? What will be incentives for the merchants?
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:59:19 PM

Im very excited by the idea of Opet, it could change the education sector big time and in my eyes its very needed. So many kids, who are talented miss out on education for various reasons could now have access to education. this is long overdue because we've let some diamonds rot, so hopefully Opet can change that!

I totally agree with you opet foundation is putting its own personal stamp on the educational system bringing education to the masses through a simple downloaded application that will change the way we educate our children for the better
a big stamp at that . I see ai everywhere at the moment . many people don't have a clue how quickly ai is creeping up on us
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

Im very excited by the idea of Opet, it could change the education sector big time and in my eyes its very needed. So many kids, who are talented miss out on education for various reasons could now have access to education. this is long overdue because we've let some diamonds rot, so hopefully Opet can change that!

I totally agree with you opet foundation is putting its own personal stamp on the educational system bringing education to the masses through a simple downloaded application that will change the way we educate our children for the better
a big stamp at that . I see ai everywhere at the moment . many people don't have a clue how quickly ai is creeping up on us
i watched elon musk talking about ai . its amazing the things they are capable of , the future looks interesting
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

i watched elon musk talking about ai . its amazing the things they are capable of , the future looks interesting
opet have taken ai and revolutionised the education system on to a chat bot that your children will connect to on a one to one . im looking forw\rd ton this platform becoming live
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

opet have taken ai and revolutionised the education system on to a chat bot that your children will connect to on a one to one . im looking forw\rd ton this platform becoming live
im hoping my child will connect with the chatbot , he seems to be having difficulties at school but loves computers so hopefully opet will be my answer
Epapprasut

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

true and a lot of people are cautious of AI but its here and it will only get bigger so we may as well embrace it and use it in positive ways. Opets idea is a perfect example of this, use AI to help educate the youth, it makes complete sense! By a simple click on your phone you will be able to access high quality education, how could anyone be against this idea? if youre interested and want to find out more, click the link www.opetfoundation.com or join their telegram group https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup
MikeWil

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
ChrisGut

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:02:58 PM

true and a lot of people are cautious of AI but its here and it will only get bigger so we may as well embrace it and use it in positive ways. Opets idea is a perfect example of this, use AI to help educate the youth, it makes complete sense! By a simple click on your phone you will be able to access high quality education, how could anyone be against this idea? if youre interested and want to find out more, click the link www.opetfoundation.com or join their telegram group https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup

I agree, its a great use of AI, too many kids are missing out on education, this could be the turning point of the education industry and im really excited to see how this pans out.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

Well said what an amazing & innovative way of introducing Ai into education as a personal private tutor with no distractions learning at the individuals pace & storing all your data answers qualification & grades all on the blockchain a genius idea well done Opet foundation
cryptoci

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

The Opet foundation is set to change education for the better! Finally kids who can't gain access to education will have that opportunity. Its fantastic news, AI is being used for a good reason, to help educate the future generations. I love this project, its not all about making money, its about helping people out. Great project!
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Well said what an amazing & innovative way of introducing Ai into education as a personal private tutor with no distractions learning at the individuals pace & storing all your data answers qualification & grades all on the blockchain a genius idea well done Opet foundation
It really is, giving everyone a chance at education no matter what your circumstances are learn where you feel comfortable in your own surrounding, love what Opet foundation are doing for all the young students.   
cryptoci

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

there is currently a 15% bonus of the pre sale now. This is a great opportunity to get in on a project will be successful with a 15% bonus as well. theres only 3 days left though so don't delay, click the link to get involved https://opetfoundation.com
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

It really is, giving everyone a chance at education no matter what your circumstances are learn where you feel comfortable in your own surrounding, love what Opet foundation are doing for all the young students.   
I totally agree with you have you seen the latest news from opet foundation brilliant article on medium please take a look clap & share 👉 https://medium.com/@opetbot/get-an-interviewers-insight-into-%C3%B5pet-s-visionary-founder-wilson-wang-1edfae4b06e0?source=linkShare-fe01a14ddccc-1536831543
cryptoci

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

I totally agree with you have you seen the latest news from opet foundation brilliant article on medium please take a look clap & share 👉 https://medium.com/@opetbot/get-an-interviewers-insight-into-%C3%B5pet-s-visionary-founder-wilson-wang-1edfae4b06e0?source=linkShare-fe01a14ddccc-1536831543

Thank you very much for sharing that Jimmy30s. Its a great read, Wilson seems like a top man with a good heart who really wants to help kids get an education. Its refreshing because everyone wants to make money these days and of course im sure Wilson does too but it seems that he really wants to improve access to education and for that reason alone I love this project!
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

It’s a great project, brilliant article thanks for sharing this article very interesting this project just keeps going from strength to strength clapped & shared 👍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: