Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Hello! And I like your idea! But why is the program designed for senior pupils? My son is currently in grade 7. I would like to start now with such a fashionable tutor.
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:48 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:37:07 PM by mprep

Thank you very much for such a wonderful idea! Now the whole world is fighting for quality education. What exactly in the program of generosity can interest me now?
You are welcome!  Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!

Such programs are very relevant at the present time. After all, every child has a mobile phone. And you offer a personal tutor. Great! How exactly will Opet determine the child's professional abilities?
Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students
with their exam revision. Through continuous engagement, Õpet will record all information relevant and useful to college admission processes securely and accurately on the blockchain - like users’ interests, preferences, academic progress, records of extra-curricular activities, testimonies, and even personality profiling using the University of Cambridge’s unique personality profiling tool. Our powerful and adaptive recommendation engine will then recommend educational and job opportunities that are relevant to our users.

Your rate is quite good at www.icoguide.com it seems interesting, I trust their rates as they are not paid.
Thank you for listing )))

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

I think that it is possible to provide educational services in the format of a chatbot can be promising. While all other projects are trying to create a huge and multifunctional educational monster platform, your simpler and easier client may be more like the students.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:21:30 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 07:23:09 PM by AncientZero

A lot of projects failed after ISO. Why are you confident of your success? What is your uniqueness?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

Hello! And I like your idea! But why is the program designed for senior pupils? My son is currently in grade 7. I would like to start now with such a fashionable tutor.
The target focus group of chat bot are 9-10 and 11-12 grades of high school and
level curriculum accordingly. Young children use their smartphones not as fully and consciously as their older colleagues do, which will lead to ineffectiveness of the application in this age group.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

I think that it is possible to provide educational services in the format of a chatbot can be promising. While all other projects are trying to create a huge and multifunctional educational monster platform, your simpler and easier client may be more like the students.
We believe in perfection and we want to provide equal opportunities for all students.
octantsimbol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

How can various training institutions be able to access information about their potential students? What is their contribution to the system?
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

What digital services does your platform offer to ordinary users? And do you have plans to cooperate with other platforms?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:13:07 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:34:33 PM by mprep

How can various training institutions be able to access information about their potential students? What is their contribution to the system?
Universities or higher education institutions, banks, fellows and potential employers who want to access the blockhouse will have to purchase Õpetcoins (OPET) from the open market after the sale of the tokens to gain access.

What digital services does your platform offer to ordinary users? And do you have plans to cooperate with other platforms?
Yes. In the future, we plan to partner with other platforms. And we offer such digital services as: Digital Tutor, related services, personal profiling services, college admission preparation services related to e-commerce education, such as e-books and online courses.

Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

I understand how the technology blockchain from an economic point of view. But how can it be applied in the field of education?
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

Excellent! With such a development of events in the near future schools will study such currencies as Ethereum and Bitcoin. What do you think?
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Hello. I'm new to this business. I'm interested in your idea. I want to support it. Describe how to invest in your project?

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:39:51 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 04:34:31 PM by mprep

I understand how the technology blockchain from an economic point of view. But how can it be applied in the field of education?
These records, transcripts and diplomas are usually published in schools as paper or similar. However, there are cases when these items are either lost or lost. With technology, these credentials can now be stored in the cloud. To ensure the confidentiality and protection of these files, schools can implement data encryption using the block chain to ensure that only authorized persons have access to them.

Excellent! With such a development of events in the near future schools will study such currencies as Ethereum and Bitcoin. What do you think?
We think that this is quite real! Schools can really study such digital currencies. And perhaps in the near future, and will be able to use them as a payment for tuition.

octantsimbol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

Universities or higher education institutions, banks, fellows and potential employers who want to access the blockhouse will have to purchase Õpetcoins (OPET) from the open market after the sale of the tokens to gain access.

Will payments in foreign currency be allowed?
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

The correct educational process is very important! How exactly can an opet help a student?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Hello. I'm new to this business. I'm interested in your idea. I want to support it. Describe how to invest in your project?

Hey. We are glad that we are attracting such interest from a large number of people. You can invest in our project directly from our website)))) After registration, a purse will be created automatically. Well and further all works approximately as well as any system of transfers or the Internet bank.
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

wow project is very extraordinary and also the teams owned by this project are the people who are smart and scholars. I'm sure this project has a bright future.
Where this project office registered?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

A lot of projects failed after ISO. Why are you confident of your success? What is your uniqueness?
We can talk about this without stopping ... Our project is created for the most important thing- a transparent education system and, of course, the improvement of it.
Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

promising projects and will have a good future. I suggest you add more promotional media to let people know your project and be interested in participating in it. hopefully the team can provide more innovation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: