Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
cryptoci

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:09 AM

Love the concept behind The Opet Foundation, its a project that has huge potential to improve the way our kids are taught in the future. Using an AI chatbot they will be able to expand the reach of high quality education by just an app on your smart phone. This is the future of education and will benefit millions of youngsters all over the world.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Since you just brought up your telegram channel… How active is it? Do the devs actually interact with the community on there? In other words – is it worth joining? Hopefully it is because I've been looking for something just like this for a long time now…
great tg room, devs interact with you and will answer all your questions .
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Since you just brought up your telegram channel… How active is it? Do the devs actually interact with the community on there? In other words – is it worth joining? Hopefully it is because I've been looking for something just like this for a long time now…

Wonderful project wish the opet foundation all the best for the future just read this brilliant article on Steemit about why opet is definitely needed to better the educational system take a read!!!  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@influencedonline/opet-foundations-project-using-artificial-intelligence-called-chatbot-in-the-form-of-a-digital-private-tutor
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

Your target audience is students of grades 9-12. I think they are few in the world for such a project. Or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe it's worth to cover a little more audience?
The target reach of Õpet for students in high school and grades 9-12 is easily 400 million. This colossal size of the market will continue to grow only as the world moves towards the knowledge economy, and educational opportunities and technologies are increasingly growing in developing countries.
students that are in grades 9 - 12 will benefit from opet the most  . This is the time when your preparing for your gcse's and the extra help will surely be the key to getting the results you want .
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Your target audience is students of grades 9-12. I think they are few in the world for such a project. Or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe it's worth to cover a little more audience?
The target reach of Õpet for students in high school and grades 9-12 is easily 400 million. This colossal size of the market will continue to grow only as the world moves towards the knowledge economy, and educational opportunities and technologies are increasingly growing in developing countries.
students that are in grades 9 - 12 will benefit from opet the most  . This is the time when your preparing for your gcse's and the extra help will surely be the key to getting the results you want .
So many students seem to have some form of problem or situation that is out of they're control around this time in they're life , which in return affects they're education. the opet ai chatbot could help in many ways . some people just like to talk and im sure the chatbot will be a release for some students.
cpytospeak

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

The pre sale is up and running guys! click the link to get involved http://KYC.opetfoundation.com .you really don't want miss out on this one!
Yeh, 20% bonus until 8th September too!
cpytospeak

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

I'm in the TG room and find it really informative. Quick and precise responses to any questions asked!
cryptoci

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

Wonderful project wish the opet foundation all the best for the future just read this brilliant article on Steemit about why opet is definitely needed to better the educational system take a read!!!  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@influencedonline/opet-foundations-project-using-artificial-intelligence-called-chatbot-in-the-form-of-a-digital-private-tutor

Thats a great article, thanks for sharing. There is great potential behind this project, it stands out amongst other icos, im sure as soon as schools catch wind of this idea, they will get behind it. it could help so many kids out there gain an education, I know from personal experience that I would have benefited from a chatbot, I couldn't connect with teachers and just got distracted too easily where if I had an ai chatbot, that I could use in my own time, id say I would have got quite a few more gcse's.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Thats a great article, thanks for sharing. There is great potential behind this project, it stands out amongst other icos, im sure as soon as schools catch wind of this idea, they will get behind it. it could help so many kids out there gain an education, I know from personal experience that I would have benefited from a chatbot, I couldn't connect with teachers and just got distracted too easily where if I had an ai chatbot, that I could use in my own time, id say I would have got quite a few more gcse's.

I was the same mate, couldn't focus so I ended up getting angry at the teachers. it weren't their fault, I just couldn't focus in a class environment and if I had the chance to learn in a different way, such as using your very own personal tutor, in the comfort of my home or the park I would have got much better grades. hopefully the future generations will have better opportunities thanks to the Opet Foundation.
cryptoci

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

I was the same mate, couldn't focus so I ended up getting angry at the teachers. it weren't their fault, I just couldn't focus in a class environment and if I had the chance to learn in a different way, such as using your very own personal tutor, in the comfort of my home or the park I would have got much better grades. hopefully the future generations will have better opportunities thanks to the Opet Foundation.

Well we have the opportunity to help the future generations by backing this project, so if you haven't done so already, click the link and give it your support. http://KYC.opetfoundation.com
james30s

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

I think everyone can really benefit from what opet foundation are bringing to the masses your very own personal tutor that gives you quizzes to take part in helping to grow your knowledge personalised to every opet chatbot students 
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

Very interesting concept I must say, I'd love to see something like this used in schools. AI has fast become part of many people's lives so why not extend this into education. Sure we use tech in school probably on a daily basis but nothing like this. We all remember how boring some classes were   Grin especially when you are just being talked at.. I can certainly see how having something there in the palm of your hand so-to-speak, interacting with you and keeping you engaged, will be effective on a child's learning.

Its not too often I comment on other peoples posts but i totally agree with what you have said here. I'm no teacher but I am a trainer and engagement between students and teachers is very key in the class room. Also to keep the mind stimulated during learning is also essential. Every possible advantage we can give to kids early on in education is brilliant, and to my knowledge this is the first for the block chain. With Opet being at the forefront of technology using Artificial Intelligence and chat bot technology this will be great as an engagement piece for the children keeping them interested in education, helping them learn more! Grin Grin
cryptoci

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

If you haven't already, I recommend you join Opets Telegram group, you get regular updates on whats going on with the project https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
This project does not give freedom, it gives knowledge. Knowledge is sometimes equal to freedom, but not in the context of the Õpet project. Smiley

Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

I think everyone can really benefit from what opet foundation are bringing to the masses your very own personal tutor that gives you quizzes to take part in helping to grow your knowledge personalised to every opet chatbot students 

I totally agree with you great project so much potential for the young students being able to participate in a much deserved education no matter what your background or where you live as opet foundation Ai chatbot is planning to be released in many languages, Opet providing a education across the globe
cryptoci

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Õpet is revolutionizing students' lives, helping them to reach their full potential. Bringing AI and Blockchain Technologies into education, the opet foundation is changing the way education is delivered all over the world. This is brilliant news for millions of people who before couldn't access education for a number of reasons. using an AI chatbot, Opet looks to allow people to learn from the comfort of their homes or anywhere else. It will work as a sort of personal tutor, helping you daily with your curriculum. This is a ground breaking idea and will improve education in the UK and all over the world.
james30s

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

this is a new revolution for the development of the world of education. Opet brings a new way of education that is supported by AI and Blockchain technology. For platform development, are there great partners who have been involved?

I love the whole concept of opet foundation making education available for everyone no matter where you are in the world or your financial background opet is groundbreaking for bringing the educational system into the future.
DrewVi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this project will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.
james30s

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

I totally agree with you great project so much potential for the young students being able to participate in a much deserved education no matter what your background or where you live as opet foundation Ai chatbot is planning to be released in many languages, Opet providing a education across the globe

That’s exactly what I love about opet foundation ideas behind this amazing project is no discrimination available to anyone & everyone who wants to learn & educate themselves no disadvantaged to this project 👍
MarvinSa

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

Hi,
This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can not hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: