Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10950 times)
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
This is actually very valuable, education is the most important wealth. Such projects want to help and promote popularization.
It is very sad and scary that in our modern world there are people who do not know what a school is. I hope that this project can help such people.
It's nice to see that such a project is being created that will be useful for the future generation. The main thing is that serious experts work on this project, and the project will be able to reach a high level.
It is all the idea where we can execute the idea to an open system and reach to a level of innivation accordingly it hits the trend for the future generation and makes the way easy in our digital economy.
This project is based on the latest technology. Nowdays this technology has been using in many fields and many of good big companies are also hire AI for their management's.so this technology will helps for future generations to develop many things.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

As the presale is coming close what does the team has to say on this, is the everything going according to the planning?
I also want to know is everything goes with the plan?now a days if the team effort much sometimes it fails to achieve what they wanted for the project
I suppose that the fees are normal and there are no problems at this stage, as there have been no urgent news for the last few days. If something went wrong, then the team would start trying to do something.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

As the presale is coming close what does the team has to say on this, is the everything going according to the planning?
I also want to know is everything goes with the plan?now a days if the team effort much sometimes it fails to achieve what they wanted for the project
Yes, almost of us hope the team can provide us more clearly about their plan at the future, not only at roadmap, i think action in the fact is better.
of course, supporters are always waiting for communication with the developers of the project. Because it is so much easier to perceive the idea of ​​the project and the ways of its development.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:17 PM

Blockchain could revolutionize education next. Here’s how.

Over the last year or so, blockchain has emerged as the go-to disruptive technology for almost any industry. Companies are using it to change their way of doing business.

Read more here: https://www.techinasia.com/blockchain-revolution-education

A good way to introduce the project from that article, Its explaining a bit of information and platforms of the project. Good work!
Right, as I read it I fully understand what the project realy mean. Its helpful for me to know more about the project.  Hopefully many will attract to read thks flr their additional informations and knowledge regarding the project.
Good thing that they have shared this kind of informations as it will be needed for those people who wants to know about the project. I'm sure more people will likely to read this as it can give better understanding especially in helping a students in preparing for their upcoming exams.
really interesting and useful article. I can say that I am attracted to the idea of ​​this project, because in many countries there are problems with education. And this project will help to eliminate them.
This article makes us understand the procedure and the project aspirations dealing with the AI which is highly challenging for the welfare of students future motive with a vision of advanced knowledge metrics.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Yes, almost of us hope the team can provide us more clearly about their plan at the future, not only at roadmap, i think action in the fact is better.
of course, supporters are always waiting for communication with the developers of the project. Because it is so much easier to perceive the idea of ​​the project and the ways of its development.

That is right! A good communication between the developer team and the supporters or investors is very important to have in order to have positive and peaceful environment because without it it can cause worry, hesitations and misunderstanding. I know with a good relationship with each otger can bring tge project in to success.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

It is their basic responsibility to seek every standard of the opet document, perceive and understand completely as they need to be aware when meeting the investors and sharing about the project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

That is right! A good communication between the developer team and the supporters or investors is very important to have in order to have positive and peaceful environment because without it it can cause worry, hesitations and misunderstanding. I know with a good relationship with each otger can bring tge project in to success.

Being transparent to the community will improve the communication between the supporters & investors and the team itself. I know they will keep improving.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

Who know maybe OPET might just turnout tob the start of Blockchain Education For student atleast is going to create a better awareness to the public and educational sector A companion app based on blockchain sound great actually

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:59:56 PM

Education is a field of everyone in the world. The project is targeted at high school students and students. The project uses machine learning and artificial intelligence and provides equal opportunity for everyone ... Are these outstanding advantages for the project to gain trust and support from the community?

it depends on what you mean by the community, Investors only care about if project can make them making money and there other project that working on same service, So what important is, are the team capable to persuade schools to use their solution.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

Oh yeah! At last that successful iso. You guys are young that took such a topic. I really want to see your success! Above, users wrote about certificates. I can not understand where the certificates can come from?
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

Oh yeah! At last that successful iso. You guys are young that took such a topic. I really want to see your success! Above, users wrote about certificates. I can not understand where the certificates can come from?
Thank you for believing in us. In the absence of a global certification database, employers often have to apply directly to universities for information about the credentials of the applicant. The platform will not issue certificates. Certificates and diplomas will be placed in the block chain. In order to facilitate the collection of information about the applicant.
mi5ha6in

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

Thank you for believing in us. In the absence of a global certification database, employers often have to apply directly to universities for information about the credentials of the applicant. The platform will not issue certificates. Certificates and diplomas will be placed in the block chain. In order to facilitate the collection of information about the applicant.
Where can I read more about this?
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:10:25 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

Would it be possible for an educational institution to issue wrong certificates because someone knows somebody there?

This would be possible because there are many kinds of people who do those evil deeds. But if you want more to learn about the project you are into. Search it on the website for legit platforms. Surely it will be listed there if its fake or legit.

Not saying that the project itself is fake but there is a real possibility that fake educational certificates get issues on the blockchain and that would be bad as anyone would trust them.
That is, you want to say that maybe this project is a scammer and there can be fake education certificates? This can severely defile the status of the Crypto-currency.

... you should precisely what I wrote. I said if a university issues a fake certificate onto the blockchain it would be impossible to identify it as fake as you trust any blockchan entries.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

Where can I read more about this?
Read more here: https://www.techinasia.com/blockchain-revolution-education
mishacryptoinvest

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:22:25 AM

Hello! I think I'm not enough understand the concept of your project . Can you describe for what your project for?
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

Hello! Very interesting project, online education is very in demand! what does the name of your project mean "Õpet Foundation"?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

Hello! I think I'm not enough understand the concept of your project . Can you describe for what your project for?
Õpet is an intelligent AI companion chatbot designed to help secondary students with their exam revision. Õpet is an effective, affordable and convenient
digital private tutor to help students revise effectively for their exams. Õpet is essentially an educational chatbot which is digitally available to students at any time. Its primary function is to serve as a personal learning companion which provides a customized learning experience to every student.
More information you find in White paper:  https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf

opet-foundation

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

Hello! Very interesting project, online education is very in demand! what does the name of your project mean "Õpet Foundation"?

Hi, Õpet is derived from the Estonian word Õpetaja, loosely translated to teacher or learning. By extension, the company was formed with a mutual embracing of the values underpinning the Estonian and Singaporean education systems, one that firmly believes in excellence and the provision of equal opportunities for all students.
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

Why did you decide to create your educational program basis on the blockchain technology, and introduce payment by crypto currency instead of fiat money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: