Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM HODLING  (Read 795871 times)
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:50:35 PM

The most people are holding the bitcoin because there is a lot of profit that you can make by holding them right now.
The fact is even that you can become rich by just holding your bitcoins due to the halving this year and the future it has afterwards it.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:10:29 PM

The most people are holding the bitcoin because there is a lot of profit that you can make by holding them right now.
The fact is even that you can become rich by just holding your bitcoins due to the halving this year and the future it has afterwards it.

Yeah and  I think this  is the right thing to do as the price would be good at the time of halving so majority of us are waiting for halving so that sell at that time.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:52:21 PM

Yeah and  I think this  is the right thing to do as the price would be good at the time of halving so majority of us are waiting for halving so that sell at that time.

The only thing would like to suggest is that if you are getting some profits today then do not wait for tomorrow as you never what's gonna happen next.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:55:37 AM

The only thing would like to suggest is that if you are getting some profits today then do not wait for tomorrow as you never what's gonna happen next.

Well if i were profiting right now i would also hold my bitcoin as this is part of the hold and sell tactic when the  price is up way up.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:22:29 AM

holding bitcoins, but is anyone holding on another other coins like ether or factom? the real question is for how long?

when everyone screams Sell, it's a great time to buy. So buy and hold the bitcoins for somelong.

buy bitcoins and put it into coldstorage and stay away from gambling , hyip or any investment , it will be worth for next years
Yes indeed. It has now indeed a good time to invest. Because you can make some more money later if you now buy it at a low price.
So that will be good. But that is also risky because you can also lose some money if the value will be going down.

It's very simple. You don't lose anything if you don't sell. If you sell in panic, then yes, you'll constantly lose money.

Better yet just hold it as much as possible and dont let your guard down when theres news about the price decrease.
Yes if the price is decrease then it does not mean that you have to sell your bitcoin but at that stage a time comes when everyone has to buy bitcoin more. As the era of bitcoin is not far away when the price will touch the moon.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:42:40 PM

i dunno if you guy know, but there is a coin called hodl, with pretty interesting pos system where the more you hodl the more you get, too bad the market is kinda low for now, not enough interest

but the mechanics it's there, i hope it can be big like as an altcoin one day
Suntouri

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:48:45 PM

We are on "the red weekend" isnt a good moment to hold altcoins, bitcoin pump is near
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:21:09 PM

Holding at this moment is suggested by most of the users. Just to make some extra assured profit holding is the best option as the halving is gonna take place within few months.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:47:29 PM

Its very good that you are holding. Because with holding you cant lose money and that is the best thing of holding.
But maybe you can also make an investment or something. Because the value will rise and than you can have some more money later if you can make profit.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:28:19 PM

holding bitcoins, but is anyone holding on another other coins like ether or factom? the real question is for how long?

when everyone screams Sell, it's a great time to buy. So buy and hold the bitcoins for somelong.

buy bitcoins and put it into coldstorage and stay away from gambling , hyip or any investment , it will be worth for next years
Yes indeed. It has now indeed a good time to invest. Because you can make some more money later if you now buy it at a low price.
So that will be good. But that is also risky because you can also lose some money if the value will be going down.

It's very simple. You don't lose anything if you don't sell. If you sell in panic, then yes, you'll constantly lose money.

Better yet just hold it as much as possible and dont let your guard down when theres news about the price decrease.

A lot of the "traders" here are too weak and they forget all the advice that they have received once their brain goes into panic mode. Some people never change. Lips sealed

this is sad but true.
there is a lot of panic traders in bitcoin market who sell on a small FUD.
i think it is best we take advantage of this situation and buy when they sell, it is their own loss.
Everyone is holding and that is very good. Because it has not the right moment to sell it because the value is very low.
I hope later that the value will rise in the future and that we all can make some good profit with it.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:34:44 PM

A lot of the "traders" here are too weak and they forget all the advice that they have received once their brain goes into panic mode. Some people never change. Lips sealed

this is sad but true.
i think it is best we take advantage of this situation and buy when they sell, it is their own loss.
Everyone is holding and that is very good. Because it has not the right moment to sell it because the value is very low.
I hope later that the value will rise in the future and that we all can make some good profit with it.

If everyone is holding and not selling it then how can we expect higher price of bitcoin in future, it is recommended to keep on spending your coins to see better price i future.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:40:32 AM

this is sad but true.

If everyone is holding and not selling it then how can we expect higher price of bitcoin in future, it is recommended to keep on spending your coins to see better price i future.

If you hold your coin then there will be a shortage in bitcoin with that the price will go up,if you cant find anyone to sell their bitcoin then the one who is selling will surely sell it at a high price.
dumbfbrankings

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:56:16 AM

this is sad but true.

If you hold your coin then there will be a shortage in bitcoin with that the price will go up,if you cant find anyone to sell their bitcoin then the one who is selling will surely sell it at a high price.

And if thousands hundreds of the faithful feel the way you do... the supply of coin post halving will surely be lower than it is today, let's all just keep this idea under our hats, so word doesn't get out to the plebs.  Cool
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:28:44 PM

this is sad but true.

And if thousands hundreds of the faithful feel the way you do... the supply of coin post halving will surely be lower than it is today, let's all just keep this idea under our hats, so word doesn't get out to the plebs.  Cool

Most bitcoin user are lurking here in the forum and they are taking some pointers from all the speculation that is coming,there is no use keeping it a secret.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:24:33 PM

this is sad but true.

Most bitcoin user are lurking here in the forum and they are taking some pointers from all the speculation that is coming,there is no use keeping it a secret.

Yeah and majority of us are holding and expecting much higher price in next couple of months so that they can sell at that time and earn some profits out of it.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:56:30 PM

As im reading all the speculation in the past days everyone is talking about the halving and they are holding their bitcoin,so i guess i will be holding too.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:14:04 PM

As im reading all the speculation in the past days everyone is talking about the halving and they are holding their bitcoin,so i guess i will be holding too.

Yes hold it mate if you want to sell for higher price and earn some profits, if you sell now profit would be low and also depends on what price you bought your bitcoins.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:18:12 PM

It's wise to hold your coins at least till the block halving. After that you can decide for yourself whether you want to sell or not. You just need a few more months patience. Easy.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:55:36 AM

It's wise to hold your coins at least till the block halving. After that you can decide for yourself whether you want to sell or not. You just need a few more months patience. Easy.

Patience can really profit you a lot,like in the coming months were we are heading for the halving its sure that the price will rise but we dont know how much.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:58:47 AM

Patience can really profit you a lot,like in the coming months were we are heading for the halving its sure that the price will rise but we dont know how much.

Its not really bad to hold coins right now as it will give you benefit in the future when you sell it with a high price.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: