Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM HODLING  (Read 795881 times)
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:37:54 PM

I'm also hodling, we should al hold the bitcoin because the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure, I really have no doubts about that.
We just have to stay believing in the bitcoin and than it will be come good.

almost all the users of bitcoin are holding their coins for halving, we can expect double price at halving and if it does we all gonna make good profits.

Holding as long as possible, there is a huge chance(Upcoming halvings) for the price to go up.

That's the correct way to follow, as halving will show us some great price and that is the reason people prefer not to sell at current price and hold till the halving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:00:32 PM

I'm also hodling, we should al hold the bitcoin because the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure, I really have no doubts about that.

almost all the users of bitcoin are holding their coins for halving, we can expect double price at halving and if it does we all gonna make good profits.

Holding as long as possible, there is a huge chance(Upcoming halvings) for the price to go up.

That's the correct way to follow, as halving will show us some great price and that is the reason people prefer not to sell at current price and hold till the halving.
Yeah that's good hold on the coins, if interested invest it and collect more coins for halving, as price is going to reach some peaks you can earn big profits. Don't sell your coins before halving .

sured44

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:01:11 PM

Yeah that's good hold on the coins, if interested invest it and collect more coins for halving, as price is going to reach some peaks you can earn big profits. Don't sell your coins before halving .

Still hodling and buying. price very cheap now and that why we must hold it,,
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:12:15 PM

Still hodling and buying. price very cheap now and that why we must hold it,,

Yeah this price seems to be affordable for us to buy as people who holds good knowledge of bitcoin will prefer to buy at a moment as everyone is aware that price will be higher at the time of halving.
sidrab14

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:43:47 PM

I am doing both buying and selling. I mean theres a percent of me holding long term, but the rest of what I have I usually sell it.
Ya-ing

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:49:08 PM

Holding seems like a very good strategy now, as halving is nearing and almost everybody expect BTC to soar. This alone will likely produce some price raise.

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:56:09 PM

Holding seems like a very good strategy now, as halving is nearing and almost everybody expect BTC to soar. This alone will likely produce some price raise.

If everyone will keep on holding without spending it the do not expect higher price from bitcoin in future, people are holding at a moment only because halving is after 3 months.
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:27:13 PM

There are a lot of people that is holding their Bitcoins around this time, because they all hope that the value will be more in the future so they can sell it with a good profit.
The bad thing is that you never know what can happen with the value and that the value can also be going down so you can wait a much longer time, and that will be not good.

in fact block halving force people to hold his bitcoin, and force miner to increase his hardware, i think bitcoin will be boom again $1000 again Roll Eyes

You think miners will have a stand hault production wise..since they always have to match on the difficulty of mining..

Like I dont see anytime a new mine blowing chip that will beat an asic.. they just are downsizing the electricity consumption but not by much.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:08:34 AM

There are a lot of people that is holding their Bitcoins around this time, because they all hope that the value will be more in the future so they can sell it with a good profit.
The bad thing is that you never know what can happen with the value and that the value can also be going down so you can wait a much longer time, and that will be not good.

in fact block halving force people to hold his bitcoin, and force miner to increase his hardware, i think bitcoin will be boom again $1000 again Roll Eyes

You think miners will have a stand hault production wise..since they always have to match on the difficulty of mining..

Like I dont see anytime a new mine blowing chip that will beat an asic.. they just are downsizing the electricity consumption but not by much.

Indeed, I do not think it can be really upgraded so most likely it will just going slower for the miners and nothing else.
I hope the bitcoin will be rising to a high amount it may also be good for the miners, I'm holding my bitcoins till the end of this year for sure.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:04:56 AM

I'm also holding because I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have the feeling the bitcoins is also gonna get a lot bigger if this happen.
A lot of people are now holding their bitcoin because a lot of people also know its gonna be a good time for the bitcoin this year.
This year will not not be boring at all for the bitcoin, I really have no doubt about that with the halving that is coming.

NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:13:34 AM

I'm also holding because I think the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have the feeling the bitcoins is also gonna get a lot bigger if this happen.
A lot of people are now holding their bitcoin because a lot of people also know its gonna be a good time for the bitcoin this year.
This year will not not be boring at all for the bitcoin, I really have no doubt about that with the halving that is coming.
Most Bitcoin users are making use of this tactic but we cannot predict the future so we will not know what Bitcoin is going to be like and what the price is going to be. It is a gamble that these people are taking.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:45:01 AM

Holding is one of the best thing you can do right now because the bitcoin is gonna rise, what is already mentioned here in the above topic.
I really think there is a good chance that bitcoin is going to a higher amount.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:25:09 AM

The most of us are holding and I'm also doing this because its gonna be very profitable so its logical we are all doing it.
This year will be a very good year for the bitcoin, we all gonna make profit!
sured44

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:27:57 PM

The most of us are holding and I'm also doing this because its gonna be very profitable so its logical we are all doing it.

Hold! Bitcoin is investment with the big opportunity to see the kind of rewards that we have potential to see down the road is not often open to those of us with very little capital
Matarin

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:21:27 PM

Hold! Bitcoin is investment with the big opportunity to see the kind of rewards that we have potential to see down the road is not often open to those of us with very little capital

If you have invested in just one bitcoin, which is about $450 now. That is not a big capital now. But iit willl be in a few years.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:40:19 PM

If you have invested in just one bitcoin, which is about $450 now. That is not a big capital now. But iit willl be in a few years.
Some people believe 1 Bitcoin to be worth more than $10000 in the future, so if that will become reality then you have a small capital in your possession with just 1 Bitcoin.

That's why it's better to accumulate as many coins as you can and hold it for some years to have a great amount. That's my plan.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:53:29 PM

i think you are really right at this point because the price of bitcoin surely has a lot of potential in growing in the future thus allowing us to make some good profit, im holding all my coins i have at the moment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:01:34 PM

I hold most of my coins for the long term, maybe for my retirement. In the mean time, I will also spend some.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:47:45 PM

I hold most of my coins for the long term, maybe for my retirement. In the mean time, I will also spend some.

that is a good idea. When you spend the bitcoin, it makes it useful so many people will adopt it and the price will rise.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:17:36 PM

Holding is a good thing and I think you can make some nice dollars for sure with holding the bitcoin.
A lot of people are also doing it today and this is because its so profitable and will let you gain profit by the halving.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: