Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
aquacharls

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

Greetings to all. As far as I see, and drawing conclusions from what I read, you will use some "green"
energy to power your "data center", so, I have a question, what is this "green" energy exactly is?
Green energy comes from natural sources such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, plants,  algae and geothermal heat. These energy resources are
renewable,  meaning they're naturally replenished. Green energy, however, utilizes energy sources that are readily available
all over the world, including in rural and remote areas that don't otherwise have access to electricity. Advances in renewable
energy technologies have lowered the  cost of solar panels, wind turbines and other sources of green energy, placing the ability
to produce electricity in the hands of the people rather than those of oil, gas, coal and utility companies.
I believe that there are several types of this green energy, am I right?
Yeap, you are right! There is actually 6 differnt types of "Green" energy:
Solar Power - The most prevalent type of renewable energy, solar power is typically produced using photovoltaic cells, which capture sunlight and turn it into electricity.
Wind Power - Air flow on the earth's surface can be used to push turbines, with stronger winds producing more energy.
Hydropower - Also called hydroelectric power, hydropower is generated by the Earth's water cycle, including evaporation, rainfall, tides and the force of water running through a dam.
Geothermal Energy - Just under the earth's crust are massive amounts of thermal energy, which originates from both the original formation of the planet and the radioactive decay of minerals.
Biomass - Recently-living natural materials like wood waste, sawdust and combustible agricultural wastes can be converted into energy with far fewer greenhouse gas emissions than petroleum-based fuel sources.
Biofuels - Rather than burning biomass to produce energy, sometimes these renewable organic materials are transformed into fuel. Notable examples include ethanol and biodiesel.
"Green" energy is environmentally unharmed for nature, unlike fossil fuels, which harm the ecological systems of our planet releasing a lot of waste into the atmosphere.
Hmmm...i see. And what type of green energy does foleum use?? I'm pretty curious.
Of course. Foleum uses the world's first, innovative hybrid system for the extraction of solar and wind energy.
These hybrid panels are more efficient at 109% than the "usual" ones that use other similar projects.
Wow! It's very clever! Who came up with the development
of these hybrid systems? It's pretty impressive!
Fragment from the article: "Rahdi Fakhoury’s incredible vision to use an environmentally responsible hybrid wind turbine/solar array and fuel cell technology to power the datacenters, as well as a geothermal heating and cooling system, means Foleum will be able to generate the majority of its own power. Sunshine and wind are both plentiful in central North Carolina. The initial investment will be offset to a large degree, as Foleum will be able to supply a majority of its own power for decades."
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

Greetings, in how many stages do you plan to sell tokens?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Have you already raised the topic with the difficulties of mining? I would like to know Foleum team opinion of the on this matter. Undecided
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Greetings, in how many stages do you plan to sell tokens?
Hello! There will be 3 different stages and 2 lot's in total.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

Have you already raised the topic with the difficulties of mining? I would like to know Foleum team opinion of the on this matter. Undecided
"Blockchain difficulties have increased significantly as the interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and others has evolved. This
presents a clear risk to profitability of any mining operation and requires progressive management to ensure its adverse
effects are minimized. The more popular mining becomes the more the difficulties are likely to rise and the harder it can
be to realize the same quantities but due to the restricted supply of cryptocurrency it is expected that the value of the
mining rewards increases as well." - Foleum white paper.
DustanPorter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

The project looks really, very promising. I would like to know how much
you can raise your profits when being a token holder?
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

Hello again! I want to know if there are opportunities for growth in your project? Will I be able to make a even bigger profit over time?
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

You all-time saying that blocking mining is very expensive, is it really so? Why do you think this is an expensive kind of activity, are there any arguments?
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

And what about the reserve? What will you do with it?
Hi! Accroding whitepaper:
reserve fund will be used to build a diverse portfolio of Proof-Of-Work and Proof-Of-Stake tokens.
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

Hello again! I want to know if there are opportunities for growth in your project? Will I be able to make a even bigger profit over time?
Hello. In my opinion, there's pretty high opportunities for that. As Foleum team itself said:
Potential high growth- With their re-investment strategy, FOLEUM ensures 40% of the profits go into funding the venture,
and this will enable a quick growth. And i absolutely agree here with them.
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

You all-time saying that blocking mining is very expensive, is it really so? Why do you think this is an expensive kind of activity, are there any arguments?
And this is not groundless actually. Blockchain mining is one of the fastest growing sectors in the IT industry and the amount of energy being consumed is
staggering at 31.25 TWh annually or $1.6 billion in energy costs attributable just to Bitcoin mining alone, considering it
came from practically nothing 7 years ago.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Hi guys, project seems rather interesting. Is there instagram account maybe? I wanna check out how this data centers looks like.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

How much crystals will be sold in lot's?
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

And this is not groundless actually. Blockchain mining is one of the fastest growing sectors in the IT industry and the amount of energy being consumed is
staggering at 31.25 TWh annually or $1.6 billion in energy costs attributable just to Bitcoin mining alone, considering it
Woah, that's actually a lot...so, Foleum team is aware of this problem, right?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

"Blockchain difficulties have increased significantly as the interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and others has evolved. This
presents a clear risk to profitability of any mining operation and requires progressive management to ensure its adverse
effects are minimized. The more popular mining becomes the more the difficulties are likely to rise and the harder it can
be to realize the same quantities but due to the restricted supply of cryptocurrency it is expected that the value of the
Yea, im understand that. But i want to know the specifically main probles of blockchain minig in Foleum team's opinion.
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

Hi guys, project seems rather interesting. Is there instagram account maybe? I wanna check out how this data centers looks like.
Sure, but i don't know is there any data centers photos right now Undecided
anyway here you go: https://www.instagram.com/foleumio/
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

There is info from team site:
Lot 1- 50M Crystals
Lot 2- 60m crystals
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Woah, that's actually a lot...so, Foleum team is aware of this problem, right?
Of course they are aware, this is a most widespread problem when you deal with kind of technology alike blockchain mining and deal with it pretty hard actually. But Foleum team is unique, because they found pretty amazing solution to solve this problem!
bertramSky

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Yea, im understand that. But i want to know the specifically main probles of blockchain minig in Foleum team's opinion.
Hmm...i see what you mean. Okay, according the white paper and Foleum site info, there is 5 major problems, it is:
Price and Availability of Electric Power
Hardware Acquisition
Thermal Management
Network Outages
and Hardware Failure
I hope that was helpful
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

There is info from team site:
Lot 1- 50M Crystals
Lot 2- 60m crystals

Thank's for that, can i, please, have the price's for every lot?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: