Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

What's about your cooling technology? Temperatures in datacenters for sure will be huge.
Hi, i'll try to answer by according to white paper. Foleum cooling system more about energy saving, but cooling abilities on a high level to.
Foleum’s datacenter design includes state-of-the-art cooling techniques utilizing geothermal and high efficiency cooling
systems estimated to be capable of providing a 50% reduction in power consumption over conventional systems.
Huh, that's pretty cool actually. I heard that they have a pretty advanced cooling system...
Yeap. The Project is also designed to utilize wind turbine inside the data centers to recycle the energy from the internal air
movement and create the potential for additional savings.
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

What is the FOL price right now?
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

What's about your cooling technology? Temperatures in datacenters for sure will be huge.
Hi, i'll try to answer by according to white paper. Foleum cooling system more about energy saving, but cooling abilities on a high level to.
Foleum’s datacenter design includes state-of-the-art cooling techniques utilizing geothermal and high efficiency cooling
systems estimated to be capable of providing a 50% reduction in power consumption over conventional systems.
Huh, that's pretty cool actually. I heard that they have a pretty advanced cooling system...
Yeap. The Project is also designed to utilize wind turbine inside the data centers to recycle the energy from the internal air
I heard that they plan use this heat somehow, this fact very interested me, maybe you know how they plan to implement it??
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

It's very pleasant that your team is concerned with the users opinion! Will your project have a reserve fund?
Hi! Yes, project do have a reserve fund as well as a "project reserve". What exactly you interested at?
Oh, i'm interested exactly in "Project reserve fund". So, project will have it, as i see.
Yeap, your right. 1% of the Foleum mining crystals (FOL) and 1% of the ICO (Initial Crystal Offering) will be allocated to the Project Mining
reserve fund.
Oh, thanks. By the way, project's hardware processing power will be related somehow with reserve fund?
Actually, yes! In addition, the Project will also allocate 1% of the Project’s hardware processing power to speculation
mining. The profit earned from the hardware performing speculation mining and profit-sharing proceeds of the Project
Mining reserve fund will be used to build a diverse portfolio of Proof-Of-Work and Proof-Of-Stake tokens.
The FOL holders get something from that?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

I heard that they plan use this heat somehow, this fact very interested me, maybe you know how they plan to implement it??
Look, what i found about it: "In addition, the data center designs include the capacity for
heat recovery, potentially allowing the data centers to use some of the heat generated from the data centers to provide
heat for the Project’s manufacturing building as well as hot water for domestic use in facility bathrooms, as well as other
uses."
I hope that's was helpful for you Smiley
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

What is the FOL price right now?
Greetings. Price   1 FOL = 0.5 USD
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

It's very pleasant that your team is concerned with the users opinion! Will your project have a reserve fund?
Hi! Yes, project do have a reserve fund as well as a "project reserve". What exactly you interested at?
Oh, i'm interested exactly in "Project reserve fund". So, project will have it, as i see.
Yeap, your right. 1% of the Foleum mining crystals (FOL) and 1% of the ICO (Initial Crystal Offering) will be allocated to the Project Mining
reserve fund.
Oh, thanks. By the way, project's hardware processing power will be related somehow with reserve fund?
Actually, yes! In addition, the Project will also allocate 1% of the Project’s hardware processing power to speculation
mining. The profit earned from the hardware performing speculation mining and profit-sharing proceeds of the Project
Mining reserve fund will be used to build a diverse portfolio of Proof-Of-Work and Proof-Of-Stake tokens.
The FOL holders get something from that?
Project Mining reserve fund is operational and realizes profits, the FOL crystal holders will receive an annual distribution
equal to the interest calculated per annum on the value of the Project Mining reserve fund, beginning at 0.5% per
annum (on the basis of 365 days per year) and increasing by 0.5% per year until annual interest is equal to 6.0%.
JainePayne

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:32 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 11:50:44 AM by JainePayne

Hey guys. So, im pretty new in all this blockchain-thing. Can anybody explain me, do i need
some special equipment for mining the cryptocurrencies??
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

In your opinion, did difficulties in blockchain field increase since the last few year?
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

Hello, datacenters it's pretty good idea, in my opinion. Did foleum has spare hardware if accident will happend?
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

What's the temperature in mining rig on the open air? Any specific values maybe?
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

Hey guys. So, im pretty new in all this blockchain-thing. Can anybody explain me, do i need
Hey! Yes, actually this process generally requires a specially-designed computer that can handle operating 24/7 under extremely high load. ASIC-based miners are used to mine Bitcoin or Litecoin, GPU - based equipment is used to mine other altcoins like Ethereum or Zcash.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

In your opinion, did difficulties in blockchain field increase since the last few year?
Hi. I think blockchain difficulties have increased significantly as the interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and others has evolved. This
presents a clear risk to profitability of any mining operation and requires progressive management to ensure its adverse
effects are minimized.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

Hello, datacenters it's pretty good idea, in my opinion. Did foleum has spare hardware if accident will happend?
Hello! I found this in white paper: The Foleum Project plans to have staff on hand 24 hours a day. The Project’s ethos is to design for failure instead of
availability; by planning ahead and having spare hardware on hand, we would be able to start the recovery
process immediately instead of having to wait.
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

What's the temperature in mining rig on the open air? Any specific values maybe?
Greetigs. Its something around (131 F), if i'm not mistaken.
JainePayne

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

Hey! Yes, actually this process generally requires a specially-designed computer that can handle operating 24/7 under extremely high load. ASIC-based miners are used to mine Bitcoin or Litecoin, GPU - based equipment is used to mine other altcoins like Ethereum or Zcash.
Huh, thanks! Where i can get one of these??
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Hi. I think blockchain difficulties have increased significantly as the interest in Bitcoin, Ethereum and others has evolved. This
presents a clear risk to profitability of any mining operation and requires progressive management to ensure its adverse
effects are minimized.
So, in your opinion, the more popular it becomes, the more problems it has, right?
piper345

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

Who foleum collaborating with? Can i get some examples, please?
fluffynight57

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

Greetigs everyone. The profit will be divided between FOL holders??
olegkrouk

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Who foleum collaborating with? Can i get some examples, please?
Yea, team Foleum has partnered up with some really interesting collaborations. Some of these are:

WindStream Technologies
netObjex
Hypercube
IdentityMind Global
Statx
Nexus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: