Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

No, you are not cursed. I guess everybody has similar feelings in the beginning. Just when you make a decision, don't check the price for a week.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
absolutely not, you are not cursed, you will still hit the right spot later and you will be happy you hodl or sold. you know that the cryptocurrency ecosystem is largely unpredictable so it's hard, especially for newcomers or even the, experienced to predict it movement

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Pinturicchio

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Do not bounty projects and do not even open your wallet for a year. Yes it is difficult, but the result. I did this last year, I was very happy at the end of the year
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

No, you are not cursed. I guess everybody has similar feelings in the beginning. Just when you make a decision, don't check the price for a week.
very funny, i also do this, only that i will Never again check the price again especially if i sold all...lol. it is pretty hard for beginners as you said

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

Its commn in trading i have done this mistkae not only in bounty even in trading best strategy is buying while market is dip and sell while market is in high . For bounty or airdrop nothing to curse about everything is profit . So be happy for what you got .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ciciliacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

nope u are not cursed,just that u have to learn to do things other ways than the way you are doing em,u have to change your behavior pattern and see if it effect your outputs
Nezerlan

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:39:52 PM

Have you tried hodling all your tokens instead of dumping? If you hodl all, I can guarantee you that at least one will moon so hard. Do try this and come back to give a wonderful testimony. There are some coins that shouldn't just be dumped. Check the use case. Check the community. Follow the team. Listen to news about them. If you do all this, you will realize the coin you hodl will moon well.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

The best thing for you to do is sell 50% and hold the rest. You will not loss if that's the case. But do not always think that you are cursed, think that as a lesson. Do not make any drastic decisions right away. This is part of the experience in crypto world. You are not alone, we also share the same experience. You'll get over with it the more  transactions you'll get involved with.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

you are not cursed. we are not perfect and we can't predict what will happen. coins have different team behind them so research first before taking action you think is good. don't regret what you made better learn from it and move on.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

This is a very unpleasant situation. I think everyone has had such a moment, you just do not have to despair. I personally also felt a few situation like this, but it's just a chance.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:16:52 PM

You may not be cursed but you may become a reverse indicator for many others.

Just post here whatever you sell so we can hodl those coins.

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

No friend, besides you are lucky enough that you're still here, maybe that was happened because that's not the best time to sell and not the best to buy, and I encourage you not to give up, just wait for another  oppotunity and hoping someday you'll get your rhythm.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

Maybe you need to evaluate your variables in making decisions. I think if something happens repeatedly, it is not just bad luck.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

Trading crypto is much like playing with physicology.
You have to control your emotion to reach success in crypto.
Do not ever sell all in if it not really urgent, even more such as new tokens which have a good future.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Trading crypto is much like playing with physicology.
You have to control your emotion to reach success in crypto.
Do not ever sell all in if it not really urgent, even more such as new tokens which have a good future.

Good advice you gave Zeze18. He needs to learn how to control
his emotions in crypto-world, rushing to earn money is not always
good. Waiting and holding investment can be much more profitable.
   Getting in and out from investment is day trading. It's for people
with experience. Just holding and selling after some time is easier
for learning. Selling just half of what you have can be great option.
If price rise more you have another half for selling. If price go down
you already sold and you can but again with discount or to be satisfied
with money you have and another half.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

You are not alone. Im really sure that 70% of hunters here in the forum or even those traders always experience the same thing. Why? Because the market is super unpredictable and we don't know when will be that bad news will pop out. I experienced that multiple times, like i dont even remember how many times it was. My best advise for you is that if you sell those, try to buy it back lower than the price you sell it or you can just forget it and move on.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Yes, it is happening to everyone. It is more important not to sell them at a loss. As long as you have a profit, you should not regret having miss the the bigger profits. Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Believe me, you are not alone. I had similar problems while I was trying to trade on Etherdelta. It all ended with a 30% reduction in my investment. After that, I mainly dealt with holding coins, not trading. Trade is bad for me.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

It is not a curse not being able to time the market. You have to re-trace what happened why there is a price increase/decrease. For example, upon the release of whitepaper or being advertised in YouTube, the volume and price increased. You must also join the community and observe the behavior of the people in that community. Also, the dev's activity is important if the project you are invested in are having progress or no progress at all.
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

No you are not cursed although you might need some knowledge when it comes to trading. I had the same, almost exactly the same scenario when I first started to trade and I was close to giving up because I thought I was so unlucky and then I read more and gain knowledge from experience what to do in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: