Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:34:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43358 times)
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Perhaps you should not sell tokens immediately after receiving it? It is at this point that the price of the token is slightly reduced.

kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

No you're not curse, you just have to do a research on what will happen to your project in the near future because there are two things will happen its either will go down or up. You have to rely and always get updates from its developer in order to avoid issues/problems in the future. Analyzing the market chart is a must in order to avoid losses, because you have to sell your tokens/coins in perfect time.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
dumpesu

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:08 AM

There's no revile. you simply haven't been fortunate in this condition. the development is in reality troublesome for crypto anticipated so sensible if that happened and I think not just you just feel it. at any rate require examination to offer or hold so can at any rate foresee the outcomes can happen and don't thoughtlessly give alone access a rush.
thinhthai

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

In law of attraction, you're stuck in a pattern and then you believe and express more and more, your belief is intense and what'll happen next you can guess. What you believe is what'll happen. A little psychology in here but I hope you can understand  Grin Grin Grin
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

it's not my friend's curse, I also experienced things that happened to you.
I think everything is already set if that is the result of bounty that you produce for your hard work.

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:55 AM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Nobody is cursed here, you are not just lucky enough to be on the right place at the right time. Suggest to hold all your tokens for a year then you can see the effect after that time because most probably coin's price will go up after some time.
You are right, no one can sue you. I think this is not your luck. if you want to sell coins now, this is not the right time because the market price is still red and still not stable. so my advice is first, hold your coins for a long time to generate big profits. then sell if the market price goes up.so be patient to wait for the price to go back up.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:26 AM

No, you are not cursed. This happens with everyone who is new in the crypto or who don't know the actual crypto market system. Though it is very hard to take a decision about selling or holding. You may research more before taking any such decisions.
usm2000

Activity: 156
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:43:00 AM

I think you are not in the curse, but maybe you are less plaining in selling coins my advice follow the group and update the progress of the project that you follow maybe it will make you more profitable and patient not too ambitious because it is the key to success in my opinion
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

Lack of proper analyzation and information/updates coming from the project and its community may lead to unexpected outcomes of your decisions. But atleast you acquire some profits even though you missed the opportunity of selling it into much higher price, that's not really bad I guess.

felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

You are not the only one that lives the same situation. It's not always possible to be lucky. But I'm sure there will be times when you've made the right decisions. So don't be too hard on yourself.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:05:38 AM

Probably you lack to read the flow of the market and you are easily moved by your emotions when you buy/sell. Analyze the situation before making a move that way you might learn if something is being hyped about the coin you are about to sell.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:44 AM

hahaha I don't think you're cursed, but you should be more patient and observant with the coins you win and the ICOs and bounties you participate in, you always have to "feel" the market, it's good that you stay involved in social media (either facebook, twitter and especially discord) to see what people think about the currency, so you can know more or less if they plan to keep the coin or sell it as soon as it reaches the exchange.
humb0mumb097

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

Of course you are not cursed. I guess that happens to everyone
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

Actually you are not being cursed just that you are less intelligent in reading opportunity. Indeed in buying and selling tokens we have to do it at the right time. Therefore we need to monitor market prices so we can predict future prices will rise or fall properly. Besides that, I think token sales involve the fate of our fortune. If we are indeed given a lot of God's fortune then God will show us to sell when the price is good. Therefore, get closer to God.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Lol, I don't know why I laughed reading this, but I;m going to tell you that you are not cursed. This is something so relatable, it has happened to me, and I believe it has happened to a lot of other people too. You just need to be more careful with your dealings. Learn from your past choices and do better better with your analysis.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

Dont panic, you are not cursed and neither are you the only one in this situation. All you need do is be in the spotlight as event unfolds, dont joke with the news whether positive or negative and that is called fundamental analysis. Take a cue from Refereum that dumped so hard after ico and went as much as below the ico price but the day it was aannounced to be listed bittrex was when the volume and price bounced back.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

I do not believe in curses. If you entertain the idea that you are cursed, then it may actually make its way to you. I believe in the law of attraction. The positivity and negativities of things. Whichever you attract towards you, will find its way to you. So don't be negative about your misfortunes in your trading. It only means you need to continue until you find your fortune.

ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:53:46 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 02:19:41 PM by ryan2018

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry

Because you expect too much profit. In my opinion, you should  thankful for what you get, maybe that is sustenance from God. If you want to strategize, immediately sell when the exchange has been listing because most of the bounty hunter will sell it which resulted in the price of a big opportunity to go down, and when the price has stabilized start investing again some of what you have got.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

of course you're not, in such cases, you must analyze the situation first before you invest, trading/holding is not easy as you think, you must think of a strategy, you must think of the things you should do.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

No, you definitely are not cursed! This is a problem for most people, everyone seems to be inexplicable, in fact everything is simple, follow the market and everything will be fine. From time to time some are pumped up, but it is very difficult to know which coins will be pumped by the next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: