Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An old thread. May contain the frustrations of some Cryptsy users.  (Read 19513 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:51:23 PM

You just bought yourself a fresh can of BCX Whup ass™

and now i get popcorn and wait  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:29:07 PM

I avoid it as much as possible.

Why do people use this place and then bitch?

I mean I understand why you are upset. Maybe you didnt know.

But they are total assholes.
They could care less about the users.

They have done countless shady shit.

It works most of the time. But other times they fuck you!!

If you use it, it is an "at your own risk kind of thing".

Total losers running that place. But I get it. Alot of the exchanges are shit, but good one are starting to pop up.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:31:34 PM

Im currently taking bet that BigVern goes to jail within 18 months. Any takers? We will use escrow.

I am dead serious.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:44:18 PM

Hmmmm...i'll just say that I've done a small amount of trading on Cryptsy, and I'm happy with pretty much everything, only place I've had issues is NXT deposits. Of the last 4 deposits i've made, 2 went as smooth as a smooth thing, one was delayed by 12 hours and the last took 4 days to get sorted. I'd give them 8/10 overall

Still, at least they haven't run away with my precious CraftCoins.

BTW: to those of you who haven't read Viz comic, this is Big Vern:

Look like Chris is out of luck with his bet.....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 06:26:21 AM

Are you able to withdraw NXT from Craptsy?
I have 3 "processed" withdrawals from 48 hours but i never actually received any NXT.
I've also tried to contact the support but they are ignoring me.
Should i get worried?

I wonder why these stupid people keep adding 3 new shitcoins everyday while they can't manage properly the coins already listed.

Id be glad if you could stop reviving zombies.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:33:34 AM

I'm waiting on a stuck BTC withdrawal right now. I heard of this happening to others but never thought it would happen to me.

IF they release my money, I'll stick to the quality smaller but growing exchanges like poloniex , bittrex, swisscex (realllly need volume there), and bter is a good large exchange. Mintpal has some growing pains still going on but they are trying to improve. They tend to slow down under very heavy load.

no bter is full of shit big time..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:35:59 AM

I avoid it as much as possible.

Why do people use this place and then bitch?

I mean I understand why you are upset. Maybe you didnt know.

But they are total assholes.
They could care less about the users.

They have done countless shady shit.

It works most of the time. But other times they fuck you!!

If you use it, it is an "at your own risk kind of thing".

Total losers running that place. But I get it. Alot of the exchanges are shit, but good one are starting to pop up.

GOX syndrome..
Little mouthy contrarians do it to spite you and stick i the man.. the kids here are rebels raaawwwwrr
i knew what you got gox'd meant July 2013 so why would i go reg there ?
people are raging stupid in this scene !

LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 02:31:37 PM

I keep telling you, cryptsy is run by one of the biggest fucking rip off idiots on the planet.
You are looking at Mark Karpels's twin.

He knows what he is doing and yet, doesn't give a rats ass about it.

BIG VERN has had his head up his ass since the beginning.

I tried joining in November of 2013, it is almost MAY of 2014 and I have yet to get a response, or confirmation email about my account. In fact, like I have said several times, this asswipe sent out a BLOCK message telling everyone their problems had been solved, when they didn't solve jack shit.

These are the biggest reasons I say "don't trade on fucking Cryptsy"

He doesn't give a rat shit about you or me, it is all about what he can do for himself.
He , is, also, the #1 biggest asswipe giving alt currencies a bad name.

All he is saying is "Fuck you ,you don't mean jack shit, there are still enough people GIVING me money, that I don't HAVE to give a rats ass about you or anyone else, and until they catch on, once again, FUCK YOU!".

His actions speak volumes.

Strange, I have completed thousands of trades across dozens of coins and have no real issues.

~BCX~

you must work for the motherfucker.........

and if you have "thousands", you must be trading every other minute. The idiot hasn't been open for a thousand days, not even close.
Since November, you would have to be making a trade almost every hour, on an 8 hour day. The numbers don't change that often, and enough, to mean anything at that rate.
Ignorance  must be bliss.

I must agree with you after 6 days no response from their support and my NXT are gone.

shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:56:03 PM

yeah FUCK CRYPTSY    got conned on MN2   wankers. (im a stupid cunt for buying them too)
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:26:29 AM

yeah FUCK CRYPTSY    got conned on MN2   wankers. (im a stupid cunt for buying them too)

I got fucked with that too, I thought the price would not crash down so drastically and so quickly. I can't get my mind around this, why anyone in his sane mine would sell a mining contract that bought 1 or 2 days ago for 0.18 BTC in 0.16 or lower for fuck sake!!
LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 06:16:52 PM

8 days have passed, no NXT and no response from those morons.

What a meaningless bunch of thieves, fuck you BigVern!

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:38:23 PM

Did you PM me? Who did you contact what information did you provide. Send me the details of your transaction and Ill help you get it sorted.
LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 06:43:38 PM

Did you PM me? Who did you contact what information did you provide. Send me the details of your transaction and Ill help you get it sorted.

I've submitted more then 10 support tickets in the past days, i tried to speak with you both in the chat and in the trollbox, i've also posted on BigVern twitter page and i received no response until now.
Does someone have to insult you in this forum to be listen to when he has a problem?

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:50:32 PM

How the fuck is my deposit of 3482 Dogecoins still pending after 74 confirmations!?
At least it actually showed up in pending. Fuck Cryptsy only reason I went back to this shithole is because Dogecoins were trading higher here than on coins-e.com

On coins-e.com I haven't had a single bad experience yet. All my deposits have been fast and flawless, withdrawals have been INSTANT everytime.

FUCK CRYPTSY once and for all, ill take the small loss trading over at coins-e where my coins aren't constantly in some invisible limbo, or lost, or negative balanced, or taking forever to confirm.
I can say FUCK this Cryptsy and stop using this shit !! They stole my money there! Now i cannot login to my account even after reseting the pass! The support is nothing, but shit there! Hope this exchange die!
Sorry for the bad language, but this is the true.
BR,
Gondel
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:20:15 PM

How the fuck is my deposit of 3482 Dogecoins still pending after 74 confirmations!?
At least it actually showed up in pending. Fuck Cryptsy only reason I went back to this shithole is because Dogecoins were trading higher here than on coins-e.com

On coins-e.com I haven't had a single bad experience yet. All my deposits have been fast and flawless, withdrawals have been INSTANT everytime.

FUCK CRYPTSY once and for all, ill take the small loss trading over at coins-e where my coins aren't constantly in some invisible limbo, or lost, or negative balanced, or taking forever to confirm.
I can say FUCK this Cryptsy and stop using this shit !! They stole my money there! Now i cannot login to my account even after reseting the pass! The support is nothing, but shit there! Hope this exchange die!
BR,
Gondel

If you are having issues logging in check the twitter feed and clear your Cryptsy cookie. We did not steal any money. If you think there is an error in your account pm me with the details and we will get it sorted out
LeChatNoir

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 05:16:19 AM

After 10 days i still have no idea where my NXT are. I PM both mullick and bitjohn with the details of the stucked withdrawals. No response from them.

FUCK YOU CRAPTSY!

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:37:40 AM

To be fair, 0.018 was way overpriced for some hashpower that would never have gotten more than 0.004 BTC. It's the buyer's responsibility for buying them. Next time, this is a good tool to use http://www.vnbitcoin.org/bitcoincalculator.php
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:00:52 AM

I bought NXT and other coins on bter.Fast,serious,and they are big.

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
xiaozhubao

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:11:45 AM

BR,
Gondel

If you are having issues logging in check the twitter feed and clear your Cryptsy cookie. We did not steal any money. If you think there is an error in your account pm me with the details and we will get it sorted out

Am a newbie here, Cryptsy is not the best altcoin exchange now ?
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 07:22:25 AM

I got fucked with that too, I thought the price would not crash down so drastically and so quickly. I can't get my mind around this, why anyone in his sane mine would sell a mining contract that bought 1 or 2 days ago for 0.18 BTC in 0.16 or lower for fuck sake!!

yep, that was shady as fuk, still can't believe they pulled that, but its all good, karma will do its deeds  Grin
funny how some of these guys claim that cryptsy is flawless lol far from it, i use it if i need to, but be careful, i've lost some coins even after i showed proof,
i also once had to submit 6 tickets in a week! lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: